What's new

ADV Violated Hero 6 announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero 6 announced!

The maid robot girl is indeed in this, i nthe very first stage of the game too!

But you can't beat her till later. SHe will outright one shot you.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so the tail rape is the same for every grill ? meh...

Reputation score

Does this game have anything along the lines of the squid girl in VH5 that absorbed you into her pod-body and strategically converted you into another squid girl?

Or is it mostly just typical femdom again?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does this game have anything along the lines of the squid girl in VH5 that absorbed you into her pod-body and strategically converted you into another squid girl?

Or is it mostly just typical femdom again?

Well....uuuuh. I dunno, but there is a leech girl I think ( I have no idea what she is) that turns you into a futa...

And I can confirm the nine tailed fox from Violate hero 5 is back in this one, I know this because she just kicked my ass.

Reputation score

Well....uuuuh. I dunno, but there is a leech girl I think ( I have no idea what she is) that turns you into a futa...
How does one get turned into a futa when you're a dude to begin with?

Do you... get like a double dick or something?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assume you keep your dick and gain a pussy to match it, the real question if that is the case is do you keep your balls?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You turn into a girl complete with a vagina but keeps your dick.

But well, people claim that only an originally a girl can be a futa.
As for me, whenever i see a girl with both tools, they're futa in my book.

eder

Reputation score

Iam missing one Scene on Page 4, top right. Someone got this?

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am missing one Scene on Page 4, top right. Someone got this?

I unlocked the Top right on page four by beating the boss (the blue haired girl with wings made in bones) in the area where you are alone.

EDIT: CG+EXTRA

Attachments

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This was ultimately pretty disappointing.

The sceenes were all right.

Whether this is a plus or minus will vary by the person, but they took a massive several steps back in terms of hardcore masochism stuff. Up 'till now, each game was getting progressively "worse" (Like that plant girl with thorns in her pussy for example) and this game dials it back to the first game, mostly. Most of the girls actually have practically vanilla scenes that are basically just different positions of vaginal intercourse. Thought there's also a LOT of foot-jobs.

The gameplay is pretty awful though. It's boring and half-baked, the battle system is arguably worse, and the map system is actually much more boring than the one from the last couple games.

Basically, all your characters are on autobattle, but the move they use is determined by their position on the grid. This is a fine idea, but when it comes down to it there's no reason to be strategic with it, the girls all pretty much have a clear "Best attack" like the main girl's all target attack that does more damage than her single target attack, so you just leave her parked in the middle row constantly.

There's team attacks if you position cretin characters next to each other in certain patterns, but they burn so much SP they're not worth it for normal fights, and any team attack between two monster girls is rarely much better than their individual special attacks (But use the male MC for team attacks because his solo damage is pathetic)

There's also a mechanic where placing the MC on the same square as a monster lets her charge up a special attack, but its pretty much never worth it because it takes three turns, for both characters, and the end result of the special move is less damage than just letting the monster and MC attack those 3 turns.

The main annoying thing is that almost every boss beyond the first couple has an all target instant game over nuke they trigger after enough turns. So the only viable strategy is to DPS rush every boss. So trying out different characters is pretty much a mistake. Just keep the characters with the most damage and let them spam their SP attack occasionally re-positioning the MC for a team attack or to move him out of harm's way against bosses that blitz certain squares. There is basically no boss that requires deviation from that tactic, and attempting to do so just gets you game overs.

Also, none of the returning former bosses seem to have scenes. They're just there for optional party members. Unless there's a hidden extra scene from recruiting them all since I'm missing the last three, but you need to do insane level grinding to even scratch them.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Thought there's also a LOT of foot-jobs.
Sigh.... I don't understand this fetish.... I'm OK with about almost anything else pretty much but this... it's not sexy, in most cases done by a loli that you would rather see doing other stuff than foot-jobs =\
Sigh....

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh.... I don't understand this fetish.... I'm OK with about almost anything else pretty much but this... it's not sexy, in most cases done by a loli that you would rather see doing other stuff than foot-jobs =\
Sigh....
im ok with footjobs but......... totally overused and kinda generic when its aobut femdom like "uh its fendom, lets put a lot of footjobs cause thats the epitome of fendom right"...:(

the same tail rape for every grill just why...

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

... The gameplay is pretty awful though. It's boring and half-baked, the battle system is arguably worse, and the map system is actually much more boring than the one from the last couple games.

Basically, all your characters are on autobattle, but the move they use is determined by their position on the grid. This is a fine idea, but when it comes down to it there's no reason to be strategic with it, the girls all pretty much have a clear "Best attack" like the main girl's all target attack that does more damage than her single target attack, so you just leave her parked in the middle row constantly.

There's team attacks if you position cretin characters next to each other in certain patterns, but they burn so much SP they're not worth it for normal fights, and any team attack between two monster girls is rarely much better than their individual special attacks (But use the male MC for team attacks because his solo damage is pathetic)

There's also a mechanic where placing the MC on the same square as a monster lets her charge up a special attack, but its pretty much never worth it because it takes three turns, for both characters, and the end result of the special move is less damage than just letting the monster and MC attack those 3 turns.

The main annoying thing is that almost every boss beyond the first couple has an all target instant game over nuke they trigger after enough turns. So the only viable strategy is to DPS rush every boss. So trying out different characters is pretty much a mistake. Just keep the characters with the most damage and let them spam their SP attack occasionally re-positioning the MC for a team attack or to move him out of harm's way against bosses that blitz certain squares. There is basically no boss that requires deviation from that tactic, and attempting to do so just gets you game overs.

Also, none of the returning former bosses seem to have scenes. They're just there for optional party members. Unless there's a hidden extra scene from recruiting them all since I'm missing the last three, but you need to do insane level grinding to even scratch them.
So, basically like Ogre Battle?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Theres a link on nyaa
The file size is smaller than the file size for VH4. Better compression or...?

That said, interestingly VH2 has the most downloads to date out of the whole series. I guess they dialed back the femdom in VH6 to get back to what sold best?

staemme01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think VH6 has the least femdom of them all. 80% of its scene are plain vanilla scenes.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sigh....
If you don't have a fetish for that fetish then you won't understand it unless you're attracted to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.