What's new

ADV Violated Hero 6 announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero 6 announced!

Wonder if they're going to include those weird... Onahole tail appendages again. Those were... Weird.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's it! We have our confirmation! We play as a human!

Looking at the new MechaGirl.. This is starting to look like MGQ VS KANCOLLE(Well, not exclusively ships though :)).

..I'am not even mad.
I'm starting to imagine the dev conversations leading to this point...

"Shipgirls, planegirls, tankgirls, gun girls..."

"Pshaw, put them at in and call them weapon girls!"

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait.... what?
I remember the last two games had these appendages. If I recall, was used during battle. I think there were a few in H scenes too. More or less, upon seeing them my reaction was basically "What the bloody fuck is this?"
AGamerpassingby knows what it is. lol

nnescio

Reputation score

Wonder if they're going to include those weird... Onahole tail appendages again. Those were... Weird.
I remember the last two games had these appendages. If I recall, was used during battle. I think there were a few in H scenes too. More or less, upon seeing them my reaction was basically "What the bloody fuck is this?"
I think those were inspired by DBZ Cell's infamous vore tail.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Oh........... Ok.
I was thinking of a real life one that would maybe come with a collector's edition or something... sort of like the JU-C Air that came with Custom Maid.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think those were inspired by DBZ Cell's infamous vore tail.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Oh........... Ok.
I was thinking of a real life one that would maybe come with a collector's edition or something... sort of like the JU-C Air that came with Custom Maid.
Nah, don't think they would make one.... Yet.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

主人公:クロノ

MC: Chrono

勇者に憧れる少年。

A little boy dreaming of becoming a hero.

人を守るためなら、自分より強い敵にも挑む心の強さを持っている。

Brave enough to face enemies stronger than himself if that's what it takes to protect others.

反面、初心(ウブ)で女性への免疫は無い。

Unfortunately he's a total pussy when it comes to dealing with women.

心優しい性格だが、生真面目なため、良く女性にからかわれる。

He's kind, but his goodie-two-shoes boy-scout personality often makes women mock him.

人間としては剣も魔法も強い方だが、モンスター娘や兵器娘と比べると弱い。

He's skilled with both sword and magic. For a human, that is. He's much weaker than both monster girls and weapon girls.

本人は全く望んでいないが、人並み以上の精を持っているため、モンスター娘や兵器娘に気に入られやすい不幸体質。

He's been cursed with an unusually strong life force, which makes him very popular with both monster girls and weapon girls (as a food source.)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

主人公:クロノ

MC: Chrono

勇者に憧れる少年。

A little boy dreaming of becoming a hero.

人を守るためなら、自分より強い敵にも挑む心の強さを持っている。

Brave enough to face enemies stronger than himself if that's what it takes to protect others.

反面、初心(ウブ)で女性への免疫は無い。

Unfortunately he's a total pussy when it comes to dealing with women.

心優しい性格だが、生真面目なため、良く女性にからかわれる。

He's kind, but his goodie-two-shoes boy-scout personality often makes women mock him.

人間としては剣も魔法も強い方だが、モンスター娘や兵器娘と比べると弱い。

He's skilled with both sword and magic. For a human, that is. He's much weaker than both monster girls and weapon girls.

本人は全く望んでいないが、人並み以上の精を持っているため、モンスター娘や兵器娘に気に入られやすい不幸体質。

He's been cursed with an unusually strong life force, which makes him very popular with both monster girls and weapon girls (as a food source.)
So it will be like a traditional violated hero meh.

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

I really thought they would go the RPG maker route especially after Paradox and their latest games.

Oh well. Another rehash is fine too!

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotta admit, getting real sick of the shota hero thing. Monstergirl Quest gets a pass because at least with that Luka is tolerable, he's written in a way that doesn't make me want to play as anyone else. But here they're so bland and boring makes me wish for an early twenties MC just to mix things up.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta admit, getting real sick of the shota hero thing. Monstergirl Quest gets a pass because at least with that Luka is tolerable, he's written in a way that doesn't make me want to play as anyone else. But here they're so bland and boring makes me wish for an early twenties MC just to mix things up.
Luka is luka has a good story and memes. The thing everyone wanted a mecha vs monstergirl thingie and big woop its just another same but with more mecha girls.

isnt bad but isnt new so.....

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:( a Shota Protagonist...

Are the fans of this franchise really all Shotacons?
I believe some, if not half of it, actually stay for the Femdom, the Sadism, or the Monstergirls.
A femdom with older mature man is also a thing, isn't it..?

No offense intended at all to the shotacons.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe some, if not half of it, actually stay for the Femdom, the Sadism, or the Monstergirls.

I believe they went with this trend because they wanted to capture the immensely popular Monster Girl Quest series main audience which is shota + femdom.

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

I prefer shota protagonist because older male are usually ugly, don't look good dominated or not cool to crossdress.

call me what you want, but monster girl quest made me love the femdom+shota combo.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe they went with this trend because they wanted to capture the immensely popular Monster Girl Quest series main audience which is shota + femdom.
The thing is they already did it 5 times in a row and 6 with this now kek :D

I prefer shota protagonist because older male are usually ugly, don't look good dominated or not cool to crossdress.

call me what you want, but monster girl quest made me love the femdom+shota combo.
Im okey with both but im sure it will awsome to see more MG stuff without shota just for more options also is more about the femdom for me.

Last edited:

lknd14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is from Dieselmine's Twitter.

I guess that is our hero, It doesn't have a too baby/childish face... at least to me. Also we can see a little of the combat system... something involving spaces and... cards maybe? Yugioh-like? (let me dream xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.