What's new

RPG Violated Heroine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine

if you mean sprites are the same. but most of H related where pic appear changed by a bit. also minotaur enslavement activate now the images even in the room and not only on 1st defeat anymore. also seems he implemented now an image for every stage of pregnancy. i noticed before were only 3 stages but now are like around 5 to 8 its easy to notice their bellies on images, some stories now are broken though. for example in katebann reporting rape at onsen worked for both nanako and serena. but now serena one its broken. it only activate that they ignore you and now a solder on top left map can rape you as he wanted. and if you deny get tken to a endless rape in prison that was in progress and still on it. ( endless means no finish by bug doesnt matter its no game over just never get control of character again. )

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If i play as serena do i miss alot of contenent?

I always wanted to do all the quest in this game but never have finish the first town or the capital, and i want to play as serena instead of nanako, do i miss alot of contenent or not much? (i know theres a wiki but its pretty old.

M

Mynock

If i play as serena do i miss alot of contenent?
Serena has access to approximately 70% of the events that Nanako does.
Ashley has about 40%
All other heroines linger at less than about 20%

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Serena has access to approximately 70% of the events that Nanako does.
Ashley has about 40%
All other heroines linger at less than about 20%
Does Serena have her unique events. Would that make up for the missing 30%.

I know there someone events that are different for Serena, but how many and how different are they. I would have used a wiki to look it up... but they so out of date. I still havent tried a Serena play through and would like to try it at least once, I would like to have some different contant (even if they only change a few sentences...)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

serena has access so a lot of events that can do nanako ASIDE STORY events. such as the train, serial killer, mining city. underground town. and others. those that are mostly story events serena cannot do them. but rep ones like goblin minotaur and others she can. also some events difer a little for her. minotaur slavement its mostly for serena, and also the love hotel in capital city slums though nanako can do it. the event was most focused on serena. and i think dancing in the bar of capital city as well was mostly for serena

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

serena has access so a lot of events that can do nanako ASIDE STORY events. such as the train, serial killer, mining city. underground town. and others. those that are mostly story events serena cannot do them. but rep ones like goblin minotaur and others she can. also some events difer a little for her. minotaur slavement its mostly for serena, and also the love hotel in capital city slums though nanako can do it. the event was most focused on serena. and i think dancing in the bar of capital city as well was mostly for serena
The Loli Love Hotel in the Mountains quest I actually disliked, despite liking loli. It was just how, absurdly unaware of anything to do with Sex she was. Ignorance of sex always bothers me. I mean, I know it's loli and if they're young that's usually how it goes, but I dunno man, just ruins something about it for me when they're ignorant of it.

Lewd lolis are best lolis.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

What sort of interesting h events are there in the Selfish offshoot?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I prefer the katteban art for Serena but also the original game. Is there a way of using the katteban Serena art for the original game?
I tried copy/pasting them over the original (and the loose files as well) but at one point it displayed an overlay that broke both images and when I thought I'd fixed it, it crashed the g ame when trying to display Serena's Secret Diary image.

*sigh*

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if you ever get that transfer to work i need those files.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What sort of interesting h events are there in the Selfish offshoot?
Serena has quite a few more events and scenes with the Innkeeper from Hot Springs Town.

One is an alternative to having sex with him (before you get an ending) which is Serena blowing him while he sits at the desk.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have been waiting years (literally) since I last played this game and each time I come and check back or redownload and mess around in the game to see how progress is I find that either they have spent their time redoing stuff that already existed and did not actually need redoing or adding stuff here and there that is not yet connected to anything.

It's shame as I really loved VH but it started off a lot better and they were really finishing the game quickly and it just suddenly changed and instead they started going back and redoing stuff and messing up the game in general.

I find that features that worked years ago do not even work any more on the latest version!? (e.g. virginity scenes, I see the picture is still there but it is not loaded instead the normal scene is loaded)

I was really disappointed as they have redone the capital city like 4 or 5 times now. It is just crazy.

It is shame as this would have been such an amazing game without all the remakes and had they been able to instead keep focus and finish the content and stop retouching old content.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have been waiting years (literally) since I last played this game and each time I come and check back or redownload and mess around in the game to see how progress is I find that either they have spent their time redoing stuff that already existed and did not actually need redoing or adding stuff here and there that is not yet connected to anything.

It's shame as I really loved VH but it started off a lot better and they were really finishing the game quickly and it just suddenly changed and instead they started going back and redoing stuff and messing up the game in general.

I find that features that worked years ago do not even work any more on the latest version!? (e.g. virginity scenes, I see the picture is still there but it is not loaded instead the normal scene is loaded)

I was really disappointed as they have redone the capital city like 4 or 5 times now. It is just crazy.

It is shame as this would have been such an amazing game without all the remakes and had they been able to instead keep focus and finish the content and stop retouching old content.

VH is an example of how to have multiple people contribute to a single project and do so poorly. Usually having people work on different things and putting them in haphazardly. It really need a central person saying do this, implement that feature, don't rework this again, connect these dots.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

VH is an example of how to have multiple people contribute to a single project and do so poorly. Usually having people work on different things and putting them in haphazardly. It really need a central person saying do this, implement that feature, don't rework this again, connect these dots.
Basically this.

VH will forever bitterly remind me that we will never get to see some closure on Nanako's "main" storyline, after the capital arena questline.

Ye gods, it's been years since I've done it for the first time.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A lot of scenes and areas are half arsed or not even finished, seems whenever i go back to this game I end up doing the same handful of scenes that were in this game like nearly ten years ago.

Most of the stuff isn't even a heroine getting violated, its mostly locked behind the slutification of the character

Last edited:
M

Mynock

I prefer the katteban art for Serena but also the original game. Is there a way of using the katteban Serena art for the original game?
Katteban diverged from vanilla VH some years back. The secret diary images, as you've discovered are not really compatible as both have gone their own way. Since both have open sources, you should be able to use them in the original, albeit with significant work. Hope you have artistic skills.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried copy/pasting them over the original (and the loose files as well) but at one point it displayed an overlay that broke both images and when I thought I'd fixed it, it crashed the g ame when trying to display Serena's Secret Diary image.

*sigh*
You need to use the import function of the old rpg maker 2000 version. To overwrite the files. This way there should be less bugs

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If som1 actually pulls that off, link the folder with them files? I'm dum asf

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm going to need to RPG 2K Editor. *sigh*

EDIT: Also the files in the Katteban section are mostly loosies. The ones in the original game all have seperate folders for the characters and only a few loosies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to stay in the long-term lodging house? I know that there are events there but i cant seem to get a room there, all any of the characters you can control say is either "Not Interested" or "I am not planning on staying here long-term."

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this still being updated? Or is it just recycled stuff put into different scenarios?

Status
Not open for further replies.