What's new

RPG Violated Heroine

Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't see any update. Not sure where you saw that. The wiki still shows the last update from November.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
they rarely update kateban stuff on wiki to tell you the truth i dont see the lastest 3 updates from kateban there so i suggest you to go to the oficial kateban page =3

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone know what's new? Something about muscle-child? The translate is prrrretty bad

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anyone know what's new? Something about muscle-child? The translate is prrrretty bad
The update was for Erika, battle pose (that's why the abs showing)

aside from that? Haven't found anything yet, something about birth with serena too.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The update was for Erika, battle pose (that's why the abs showing)

aside from that? Haven't found anything yet, something about birth with serena too.
One of the save files (save 7) seems to be new, it starts you off in a room with a red carpet, probably the inn (though I could be wrong, maybe it was always there...). There's a mummy sprite there you can talk to for a relatively long scene. Haven't explored much else though.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone or anybody knows how to solve this problem? Or what this is? Violated Heroine Problem.PNG

Manuli3

Reputation score
Does anyone or anybody knows how to solve this problem? Or what this is?
that happen to me too!... u just use locale emulator or ntleaswin 64 or 32 and try change the name os the carpet of the game if that all dont works im out

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that happen to me too!... u just use locale emulator or ntleaswin 64 or 32 and try change the name os the carpet of the game if that all dont works im out
How do I change the OS? I already have installed the RPGmaker 2000 and I used locale emulator by the way

Manuli3

Reputation score
How do I change the OS? I already have installed the RPGmaker 2000 and I used locale emulator by the way
have you installed the rtp 2000? change the os dont do it are you sure thats only an exe? two?

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where would I get the newest translated version?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
have you installed the rtp 2000? change the os dont do it are you sure thats only an exe? two?
I had the wrong RPGmaker 2000 installed it's fix now but when I try to play as Serena the 2nd character It gives me this error Violated Heroine Another problem.PNG
Do you or anyone knows what that translates to or what problem that is?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had the wrong RPGmaker 2000 installed it's fix now but when I try to play as Serena the 2nd character It gives me this errorView attachment 15686
Copy and paste that text into Google translate. It might not look like you're highlighting it when you try, but it is being highlighted. Just press ctrl + C to copy.

I never got that error, so I can't offer any other help than that at the moment.

Manuli3

Reputation score
I had the wrong RPGmaker 2000 installed it's fix now but when I try to play as Serena the 2nd character It gives me this error
maybe you have the game with an error...try download again the game but another server or page.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Copy and paste that text into Google translate. It might not look like you're highlighting it when you try, but it is being highlighted. Just press ctrl + C to copy.

I never got that error, so I can't offer any other help than that at the moment.
I downloaded mine from here
violatedheroine.referata.com/wiki/Violated_Heroine
Where did you get yours?

Manuli3

Reputation score
Where did you get yours?
i get mine from hentaibedta one year ago...i think the link is down now ( i dont know) ...try download it form another page

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where did you get yours?
Well, it's not the link's problem. That's where I got my copy (same version even).

I might just give re-downloading a try, wouldn't be the first time something got corrupted mid-download without anyone noticing.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Where does the translation team store their repo now?
The page is displaying Page Can't Be Found

Also is the katteban version still being translated?
The last english release I can see in the mega folder is a year old.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Remember that someone called rosemary90 did a modded version of VH01-kettaban?
Now he is releasing the file.

Click 『VH魔改造』 , the main page contains picture so no link there directly.
The password of the file is [serena].

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
Where does the translation team store their repo now?
The page is displaying Page Can't Be Found

Also is the katteban version still being translated?
The last english release I can see in the mega folder is a year old.
It's here now I believe, need a sapphire account to log in and download stuff for some reason though.

EDIT: Forgot link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.