What's new

Viraginis

Reputation score
Hii:)

I'm working on a new game in Unreal that I have big plans for.
Want to make the game kind of in the same style as the cult classic Bully from Rockstar. But instead you play as a strange and fierce girl named Ashley.
I just finished texturing the girl's dorm where Ashley has her own room, she can sleep in, place/store items and play "nasty" pranks on her classmates, sometimes for money offered to her by other weird kids, just for revenge or simply fun.

Little bit later on in the game we want her to meet with a really smart dorky genius which she finds in her room in a compromising position during one of the missions, "doing things" to her shoes. Eventually the dorky boy ends up strongly in love with the main protagonist and makes amazing weapons that Ashley can use to take over the school and later on the entire city.

StompToTheFace.gif

This is the story in short:

You play as Ashley Vorontsova, a strange girl from Virginia with a noble/aristocratic past. With no friends, starting her first year at college and tired of living in a large dilapidated castle left to her by her grandparents that fled to America during the Soviet era, she mostly keeps to herself. Her father, once a successful businessman and fed up with his wife's daily secretive nightly outings left the American dream for the countryside back in his homeland, hitting the bottle hard and trying to pay off his never ending debts and annual property costs in the US, to try to give his daughter the life he never had. Her mother that left the family life in search of something more fulfilling and luxurious went in search of a more "spiritual" journey. Leaving their 18 year old daughter to fend for herself in Capitalist America with the ever increasing wealth gap. Until a dorky boy
shows up on her doorstep one day..

The Virago game will be this ever-growing, expansive 3D, story-focused adventure/exploration game with lots of femdom/footdom based story-telling. Use the infinitely immeasurable dorky genius of your knowledgeable friend to break the boundaries of science, understand the meaning behind light and dark, creative versus conscientious, angelic versus satanic, UNDER-STAND the mind of Alpha brain waves versus Beta waves, the male versus the female and the dominant versus the submissive. The critical Beta and rational logical mind under the standing of the creative flow of new information through the concentrated Alpha waves being put out through the soles of the feet of the Virago, "a strong woman with "manly" capabilities/energies. Creating this electric spark in the mind of the trampled Beta waved individual giving rise to new breakthroughs and eurekagasm's. Find new and better ways to trap the genius juice from your feet imbued with Alpha waved energies in shoes/socks or whatever you come across, let your dorky friend rise to his full potential by trampling him, using your socks on him or by letting him have his way with your lower extremities. Use the breakthroughs he invents to your advantage to get rich and powerful and ascend to heights never thought possible.

In the game lots of the "starting weapons" will be crafted from Ashley's socks or the socks of the girl's staying at the girl's dorm, you can turn them into lethal weaponry to either humiliate your opponents or make them pass out by stinking up their rooms. As the game will progress the dorky genius will invent the "shrink ray", with this you'll be putting your enemies closer to the floor and end them with a single step. Or if you feel like prolonging their suffering, put them in your shoes and feel them slowly breath their last as you walk on their broken bodies.

Elitist "science" comes up with a term to decribe different class people because of the wealth gap, the elites start to want to differ from the (average common rats) they view as lowly workers. So they come up with two terms: The hallow's and the hollow's". The hollow's tend to be great learners because their soul's potential is rather low thus allowing the body to fully experience and understand the outer world and it's physical behaviors and traits. Hallow's on the other hand tend to be creative with their high soul potential in everything they do, they hate/abhor working, rather want others to do it and also have an untapped potential with which they can do actual infinite magic though because of their lazy nature it has remained lost knowledge for thousands of years. Though the elite's know this, they prefer to keep this information a secret, which they've been profoundly good at for multiple centuries now.

Ashley has a dorky genius science "friend" that's madly in love with her, he's a really good learner but mostly only knows the in's and out's of science, the physical and it's inner workings, he's a "hollow", good order following potential wage slave. He's not very creative which requires a more "free spirited" individual or a "hallow" which is described later on in game what it (exactly means), that has an abundance of creative and sexual energy that flows from her soul towards the sole of the feet because of "gravity". And get's released into the earth, usually. Lot's of people don't know this but it's wasted potential for the hollow's since their knowledge of the physical fuelled with the creative output of the hallow's creates "mediocare" lesser magic also known as science which makes the so called "impossible" become more than possible.

Here is where the shrink ray and giantess part comes in, Ashley will use the shrink ray to do the worst kind of things..this will be a secret for now.

So her size starts off normal, she's not quite the average schoolgirl, meaning she's brutal, mean, but at the same time likes to help people she feels are truly in need. But when it comes to the people doing her wrong or if there's good money to be made, she won't hesitate to drop everything and humiliate, brutally hurt or even cruelly murder the ones standing in her way. Her main objective is to find some way to pay off the family debt, get rich and go back to the life she feels she was meant to be having until the Soviet era came along and prosecuted everyone who had the slightest amount of money set aside and especially anyone that was an aristocrat got the death sentence. In America where she feels the system is already set in stone with the illusion of a fair and just system, she's angry and feels as though she and her family have been thrown to the dogs. Her elite pride runs in her genes which tends to become quite the toxic mix in the broken depth's of her soul..and thus her wrath awakens to put everything in their rightful place, which in her mind is beneath her, right underneath the sole of her majestic foot.

Make friends, make enemies, be careful and climb to the top..this game will be a long journey.
But I really want your feedback and hear your thoughts, let me know what you think.
I'll try posting here about the game's development every month to keep you all up to date.

I will play the role of Ashley Vorontsova, the brutal cute looking Russian girl that loves to trample and humiliate her foes.

MyThrone.gif 👣

Or support the development of the game on GoFundMe to help spread kindness for the foot fetish community:

#DeleteYourShame

Don't let shame ruin your life.

Last edited:
OP
Viraginis

Viraginis

Reputation score
MyThrone.gif

Why This Project

The idea to make this project came to me a bit over 9 months after a very close childhood friend (will refer to him as friend for privacy reasons) of mine confessed (what he calls) his "shame" to me after I demanded he explain why he started locking himself away the last 2 years, rarely leaving the house. The "shame" being his liking of female feet and everything attached to said feet. He was so hesitant to talk about it that it broke my heart after what I felt like took him hours of choking on words to form normal sentences trying explain something that could have been explained in 3 words like: "I Like Feet".

I've come to understand that a lot of men and yes women too, lovers of feet, have this terrible fear of what people will think of them which can result in them distancing themselves from others, terrified that it will lead to their life being ruined if they even consider being truthful about this to anyone. It's very much still frowned upon and laughed at, considered gross and abnormal.

To me, it's not abnormal. I think it's a kind and loving way to express one's feelings to another person by lowering themselves before the one they fancy in a literal sense.

Unreal Engine 4

Having said all this. I always did enjoy making games as a hobby, love messing around in the Unreal Game Engine, have been messing around in it for so long that I learned more than a thing or two about it, let's just say, I know how to work it.

Having talked to my friend about his fetish and the problems foot lovers face every day I've decided to make a game project, a rather huge game project..ok, colossal game project meant to explore this fetish in all it's facets so people can play it, understand what foot lovers experience and love about the lower extremities, while the foot lovers will play and feel appreciated and welcome in a virtual world made by me to shed light and understanding on something being kept so dark and hidden, because of something so little yet so destructive as the feeling of shame.

Setting Up The Basics

A bit over 3 months I've started working on a new game in the Unreal Engine, setting up the basics: fighting mechanics, wardrobe (clothes changing system), adding the environment, basic saving loading systems, getting the female model "based on me" after my friend specifically told me that adding myself to the game would make the game more interesting than adding a random protagonist. So that's what I did after changing the model a load of times until I got her to look like me more or less. (The model in the trailer is the test/old model).

Introduction Of The Story

I wish to make the game kind of in the same "style" as the cult classic Bully from Rockstar. But instead you play as a strange and fierce girl named Ashley. I just finished texturing the girl's dorm where Ashley has her own room, she can sleep in, place/store items and play "nasty/fun" pranks on her classmates, sometimes for money offered to her by other "kinksters", just for revenge or simply fun.

Little bit later on in the game I thought it would be fun to include a scene with a really smart dorky genius which she finds in her room in a "compromising position" during one of the missions, "doing things" to her shoes. Eventually the dorky boy ends up strongly in love with the main protagonist and makes amazing weapons that Ashley can use to take over the school and later on the entire city.

The Story In A Bit More Detail

You play as Ashley Vorontsova, a strange half Russian girl (Russian because my other half is Russian) from Virginia with a noble/aristocratic past. With no friends, starting her first year at college and tired of living in a large dilapidated castle left to her by her grandparents that fled to America during the Soviet era, she mostly keeps to herself. Her father, once a successful businessman and fed up with his wife's daily secretive nightly outings left the American dream for the countryside back in his homeland, hitting the bottle hard and trying to pay off his never ending debts and annual property costs in the US, to try to give his daughter the life he never had. Her mother that left the family life in search of something more fulfilling and luxurious went in search of a more "spiritual" journey. Leaving their 19 year old daughter to fend for herself in Capitalist America with the ever increasing wealth gap. Until a dorky boy shows up on her doorstep one day..

The Virago game will be this ever-growing, expansive 3D, story-focused adventure/exploration game with lots of femdom/footdom based story-telling. Use the infinitely immeasurable dorky genius of your knowledgeable friend to break the boundaries of science, understand the meaning behind light and dark, creative versus conscientious, angelic versus demonic, UNDER-STAND the mind of Alpha brain waves versus Beta waves, the male versus the female and the dominant versus the submissive. The critical Beta and rational logical mind under the standing of the creative flow of new information through the concentrated Alpha waves being put out through the soles of the feet of the Virago, "a strong woman with dominating capabilities/energies. Creating this electric spark in the mind of the trampled Beta waved individual giving rise to new breakthroughs and eurekagasm's. Find new and better ways to trap the genius juice from your feet imbued with Alpha waved energies in shoes/socks or whatever you come across, let your dorky friend rise to his full potential by trampling him, using your socks on him or by letting him have his way with your lower extremities. Use the breakthroughs he invents to your advantage to get rich and powerful and ascend to heights never thought possible.

In the game lots of the "starting weapons" will be crafted from Ashley's socks or the socks of the girl's staying at the girl's dorm, you can turn them into lethal weaponry to either "humiliate" your opponents or make them pass out by stinking up their rooms. As the game will progress the dorky genius will invent the "shrink ray", with this you'll be putting your enemies closer to the floor and end them with a single step. Or if you feel like prolonging their "suffering", put them in your shoes and feel them slowly breath their last as you walk on their broken bodies.

To better understand the story I need to tell you about the: elitist "science" which comes up with a term to decribe different class people because of the "wealth gap", the elites in the story start to want to differ from the (average common rats) they view as lowly workers. So they come up with two terms: The Hallow's and the Hollow's". The Hollow's tend to be great learners because their soul's potential is rather low thus allowing the body to fully experience and understand the outer world and it's physical behaviors and traits. Hallow's on the other hand tend to be creative with their high soul potential in everything they do, they hate/abhor working, rather want others to do it and also have an untapped potential with which they can do actual infinite magic though because of their lazy nature it has remained lost knowledge for thousands of years. Though the elite's know this, they prefer to keep this information a secret, which they've been profoundly good at for multiple centuries now.

Ashley has a dorky genius science "friend" that's madly in love with her, he's a really good learner but mostly only knows the in's and out's of science, the physical and it's inner workings, he's a "Hollow", good order following potential wage slave. He's not very creative which requires a more "free spirited" individual or a "Hallow" which is described later on in game what it (exactly means), that has an abundance of creative and sexual energy that flows from her soul towards the sole of the feet because of "gravity". And get's released into the earth, usually. Lot's of people don't know this but it's wasted potential for the Hollow's since their knowledge of the physical fuelled with the creative output of the Hallow's creates "mediocare" lesser magic also known as science which makes the so called "impossible" become more than possible.

To Explain It Even Better

It's a bit of sciency fantasy, the story will be about there being Elitist Science in the game. Society wants to separate humans in two, the Hollows, meaning the low soul potential arbeiter (wage slave). And the Hallows, the ones they believe were destined to rule all of humanity. Saying that Hollows buzz at rather low vibrations because their soul potential is a low receiver of higher Godlike energies so they're more likely to be "bodily creatures", meaning Beta waved humans. The one who experiences life through the physical work of their body "rather than someone who experiences life through an expansive soul/energy not limited to the body alone", who tends to smart and a fast learner because the soul doesn't dictate/dominate his/her life/body. Meaning the soul is empty and needs to be filled with new outside physical information. Hallows usually only want to do the pleasurable things in life because their soul is already individualized and has a mind of it's own, "an element in space that's aware of itself without the need of a body". The body is usually a bothersome curse/limit to their full potential "the Hallows feel like". It's like being trapped in a car with endless buttons every time they're reborn. They usually feel like they've lived countless lives and are tired of having to keep learning new rules in regard to the new dimension they're stuck in. So they're Alpha waved humans.

Since Hollows can gather incredible amounts of information due to their hunger for more knowledge since their souls lack something deeper, something tends to happen when they come into contact with the lower extremities of their polar opposites. This creates lesser magic also known as science. The information known by the Hollow along with the creative energy that the Hallow is imbued with gives rise to new "Eurekagasms" to the Hollow. Hallows on the other hand have this Godlike energy but tend to be too lazy and ahbor having to sit down and learn the new set of rules given to them after every re-birth, thus wasting their potential to become something more than their Earthly biological matter, but wish to rule over everyone as they "the Elite" view themselves as the rulers of life and everything within it.

Ashley's Backstory, Broken Dreams, Strange Childhood

Part of Ashley's backstory is that she only cares about her family, friends and getting her life together to live life as someone she can be proud of, the way she feels she was meant to. She's a rare breed, her actual sexual fantasy that turns her on immensely is to protect the ones she cares about by crushing her enemies, because of the immense love she feels for the ones that need protecting. Part of her backstory is that as a kid she used to go to graveyards, taking off her shoes and socks, stepping on the gravestones of the deceased, trying to imagine herself as a Queen walking through a battlefield of the fallen who tried to invade her kingdom. She made sure to step on every gravestone until her dad caught her doing this one day and got angry with her, telling her how disrespectful it was to do such a thing. But this fantasy stayed with her and so did the excitement.

Ashley's main objective is to find some way to pay off the family debt, get rich and go back to the life she feels she was meant to be having, blaming the Soviet era that came along and prosecuted everyone who had the slightest amount of money set aside and especially anyone that was an aristocrat got the death sentence. In America where she feels the system is already set in stone with the illusion of a fair and just system, she's angry and feels as though she and her family have been thrown to the dogs. Her elite pride runs in her genes which tends to become quite the toxic mix in the broken depth's of her soul..and thus her wrath awakens to put everything in their rightful place, which in her mind is beneath her, right underneath the sole of her foot. Make friends, make enemies, be careful and climb to the top..this game will be quite a long journey to make it exactly how I wish it to be.

Recovering From Disease

Since I'm still recovering from a horrible disease caused by the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria causing me to suffer from, severe headaches, dizziness, fatigue, making it difficult to work on the game for long hours. I wish hire outside help since I know it will be difficult making an idea/concept so large all on my own, I need help to make this game truly something more than just broken promises to a friend I wish to convince that even a "fetish" he considers so "shameful and meaningless" can be turned into a really fun game for everyone to enjoy.

I wish to develop this game at a faster pace, hire other professional Unreal Engine Game Developers, programmers, environment artists, animators/motion capture artists, 3D modelers, concept artists. To let my friend and everyone else that loves something but is afraid to express it know that you shouldn't feel shame for something you feel love for, love is a creative force, it makes us all feel appreciated and wanted. What meaning would there be to life without it. Love comes in different shapes and showing love for something so close to the ground only shows me how deeply rooted love can actually be in a figurative and literal sense.

Funds

The funds raised will go to the full development of this game to include every aspect of foot loving while creating a fun and interesting story to go along with it. While also paying for the treatment of my friend to cure his depression after having isolated himself for so long. To heal him from the shame he's feeling and getting him back up on his own two feet after realizing that he's very much loved and can start to live life again happy and free.

My Sincere Thanks

I wish to thank you all for the love and support, you might not be a lover of feet but your donation will send a strong message to my friend and the world that no matter our differences, we're all still a family. <3

Much love,

~ Ash

Support the development of the Virago game on Patreon to help spread much needed kindness for the foot fetish community, please share this GoFundMe Link wherever you can to get the development of this game going full speed so as to combat ignorance in people that feel digust towards this fetish and treat it as an abnormality:

Contact

-

-

-

Don't let shame ruin your life.

Nesirb

Reputation score
I think you've got a really nice premise for your game and although feet aren't really my thing personally, there are plenty of people into that so i could definetly see this project gaining support. I also really like your artstyle. That being said, although you write well, this thread is very text heavy from the start and it seems like you repeat yourself in some places so I would suggest organizing it a little better (story, gameplay, funding/distribution platform, fetishes/sexual content, etc) and putting it into spoilers so people can click on the topics they want to read and not get overwhelmed 😁. Best of luck!

OP
Viraginis

Viraginis

Reputation score
I think you've got a really nice premise for your game and although feet aren't really my thing personally, there are plenty of people into that so i could definetly see this project gaining support. I also really like your artstyle. That being said, although you write well, this thread is very text heavy from the start and it seems like you repeat yourself in some places so I would suggest organizing it a little better (story, gameplay, funding/distribution platform, fetishes/sexual content, etc) and putting it into spoilers so people can click on the topics they want to read and not get overwhelmed 😁. Best of luck!
Thank you, I'll do that!! ))

googlyman

Reputation score
This project seems really cool and very noble. Not my cup of tea but I'll still keep an eye on this. Best of luck to you!

OP
Viraginis

Viraginis

Reputation score
Teaser trailer of the polished version of the demo that I uploaded last. Coming soon!!