What's new

Virgin Invader (Complete!)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

I enjoyed this, it certainly has promise. Eventually it crashed due to errors, the same thing that is happening to other people here, so good luck polishing it.

Things I liked and did not like:

1) Good combinations.
2) Short range though apart from the fireball.
3) Fire wizards murdered me a few times, they were certainly challenging enemies, and I liked that.
4) Character design is a bit off. So it generally seems medieval fantasy, but the main guy looks like they are out of a futuristic final fantasy. I would recommend a knight, bandit or barbarian rather than post-modern FF look.
5) Can get juggled quite effectively, is that something you want or do you want there to be invincibility frames after being injured?
6) A good level of perversion so far.
7) Maybe add a harvest panty option if they don't drop it, takes time but you get what you came for (lol).

I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing the demo.
Thank you for comment :D

4) Um... about the main guy design. I think as you said too(after nearly finish the first demo) but it too late. He has many move + h animation with girl so it will make me pain in the ass if I change him :p (More careful to design a guy if I have next game HAHA)

5) Yes, it has invincibility frames for help player not get stuck with many girls around him but it very short so girls still can combo him

7) Harvest panty(may be you mean bra) :eek: bra drop rate now is 15% so I think it much enough. But it good idea too may be my future monster gem system will have monster that can harvest bra from defeated girl :cool:

Last edited:

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's the same error as the other guy, it always shows the default Windows crash message. The easiest to do it is the chase the first 2 enemies to the edge of the screen and hit them with the standing C attack.

Attachments

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

It's the same error as the other guy, it always shows the default Windows crash message. The easiest to do it is the chase the first 2 enemies to the edge of the screen and hit them with the standing C attack.
I try defeat 50+ girls with C but no error appear :confused:

Is other people who not use window 8 have this error ?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use Win7 32 Bit
It's fine and smooth

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am downloading this game, but wanted to know what everyone thinks of it. How is the sprite sex, the animation, and difficulty?

Let's say....compared to shinobi girl...or Hounds of the Blade...or Parasite in City?

Iskra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, this game is pretty cool. The best thing about it is definitely the main character's moveset. You've really nailed it, here. The only thing I would consider changing is that his base special(C with no modifiers) may be too good. Otherwise, well done!

I think the best way for you to improve from here would be tightening up the enemy and level design. On the enemy side, the low-hanging fruit is the farm girl. Since they always try to get as far away from you as possible, you end up ignoring them(or not even noticing that they've spawned) until they're the only enemies left. I'd suggest having them try to get to just outside rock range, then throw one and run away if you move towards them.

On the level design side, the problem I see most often is levels that are too long. There are a couple levels that start out with a cool challenge and then, when that's done, keep going for three or four more spawns for no obvious reason. The fight before the boss is the most obvious example of this. You start with a cute trap with the force fields, and then follow it up with the interesting challenge of 1 sorceress + two archers. Then, when you've killed them, you drop 3 enemies that would've been interesting on an earlier level, but are really easy to kill after you've mastered the current level of challenge(not to mention with plenty of fuel for special abilities lying around).

And after that you get three spearwomen, which was never going to be any kind of challenge to anyone. And there's maybe another spawn after that? I honestly don't remember. The level's really long, is what I'm trying to say here.

There are a lot of really cool things, too. I like the boss, and the archers are pretty sweet. You've got some good animations, and there are lots of interesting places to go with new enemies. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I don't think the number of girls are too many. It 2 / 6 / 8 / 10/ 10 and the reason that I put many girls in 1 room is because you can restart in the room you lose. So I want you to have a chance to lose with in 1 room even you have full HP :rolleyes:

About villager girls may be I think about reality too much. Girl who don't have ability to fight will move as far as she can from danger. But yeah it a game, so I fixed her as your comment. Now she have a chance to move to player and throw stone. I will be happy if you encounter her and think " she come to throw stone in to my face and run away. How annoying " :D

About special attack; each skill have it own advantage
- the standing+C is good when girls surrounding you or combos but short range

- Up C is hardest skill to use but It has the most damage and ability to knock girl fly away

- Other 2 skill for move in or keep distance

I make them for combos : C > C > up+C
But may be I will lower standing+C damage a bit

Last edited:

Bloodfrost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really enjoyed the game man, i look forward to a final release, i would definitly purchase it.

A few things i'd love to see would be able to initiate sex with multiple girls if you have them laying next to each other and maybe 2 different poses each time that u can switch between?

either way, i had a lot of fun. thanks for sharing the demo so far.

The boss fight seemed good, it was actually challanging compaired to the rest of the game so it was fitting to me.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I really enjoyed the game man, i look forward to a final release, i would definitly purchase it.

A few things i'd love to see would be able to initiate sex with multiple girls if you have them laying next to each other and maybe 2 different poses each time that u can switch between?

either way, i had a lot of fun. thanks for sharing the demo so far.

The boss fight seemed good, it was actually challanging compaired to the rest of the game so it was fitting to me.
Thank you man I happy you enjoy it.

But no for multiple girls sex it too much work to draw and code and because I plan for make 20 - 22 girls. Each have 2 sex animation so it already 40+ And you can have sex with 3 demon girls(succubus / dark priestess / black cat). They will appear at room before boss so the sex position add 3 - 6. I think about switch position too but if I make I will only add +1 normal sex to the boss. So if I do all everything I planned; it already 60+ sprite sex animation !!! it already too much if compare to other game and make me pain in the ass to draw :p

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like your Game :) It looks and plays pretty well but there is still some Bugs like Characters just standing there and some enemies disappearing when I leave the screen.

Other than that I hope to see more :D

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I like your Game :) It looks and plays pretty well but there is still some Bugs like Characters just standing there and some enemies disappearing when I leave the screen.

Other than that I hope to see more :D
:confused:
I confuse about the bug you mention.
- character just standing (a girl ?) : if she standing for long but if you wait she still move to attack you ? If it as I mention it not bug because I set my AI move in random not pattern. So sometime they random to stand for long

- I don't understand "some enemies disappearing when I leave the screen" part : she disappear and you can't go to next room ?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I think it's quite a lot now

20-22 Girl with each 2 position = 40-46 Sex Animation

And I recently know that 1 girl took 1 week

So give him a rest will You:D

Anyway , I'm looking forward for the 2'nd stage demo

For now My fave is Village girl with demon , Mage girl tentacle and last , the Lancer with MC

I think the 1.02 difficulty is already good
No need to make it much more easier
And for 10 girl in 1 room , I think losing once per stage also good idea
Not to Mention everyone I suppose will refill MP to 3 after the stage clear
And not going to "GO!!" straight

IMO , current difficulty is easy
Thus , no need to make it more easier than this

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:confused:
I confuse about the bug you mention.
- character just standing (a girl ?) : if she standing for long but if you wait she still move to attack you ? If it as I mention it not bug because I set my AI move in random not pattern. So sometime they random to stand for long

- I don't understand "some enemies disappearing when I leave the screen" part : she disappear and you can't go to next room ?
Okay that answers my first problem. The Second one is like you said but it has only happened once. It probably isn't a major problem and it's probably stemming from my laptop lol. I will let you know if I encounter it again :)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Yeah I think it's quite a lot now

20-22 Girl with each 2 position = 40-46 Sex Animation

And I recently know that 1 girl took 1 week

So give him a rest will You:D

Anyway , I'm looking forward for the 2'nd stage demo

For now My fave is Village girl with demon , Mage girl tentacle and last , the Lancer with MC

I think the 1.02 difficulty is already good
No need to make it much more easier
And for 10 girl in 1 room , I think losing once per stage also good idea
Not to Mention everyone I suppose will refill MP to 3 after the stage clear
And not going to "GO!!" straight

IMO , current difficulty is easy
Thus , no need to make it more easier than this
On Sunday I happy that I finished draw a new girl in 1 day but still have to make her animation and code. She is Ice Mage but she will appear in 3rd level. I hope you like her.

In 2nd level Thunder Mage will appear but I still can't decide sexy big breast or cute loli look(like fire mage) HAHA

The second stage demo you will have to want a bit long because I want to test menu,shop and save system and second boss fight (you can knock her down not endure like the first so I not sure she will be easy or not, but she will spam quick attack on you)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'm okay with either loli pettan / hinyuu / kyonyuu
After all there is 20 Girl
Unlike the Girl for Heroine / main Character

Sory if out of topic , example Witch Girl froom koonsoft
I personally wish her boob reduce / small a bit
But of course there are people who like as it is
Or perhaps even want moar bigger than that:rolleyes:

I just can't stand bakunyuu / boob that are even bigger then their own head / out of proporsion / even bigger then their body:eek:
But since there are 20 girl , perhaps half of them will be around My taste

So You don't have to worry I guess
Just make it as good as You want:)
Take Your time , since You said You also working:)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Yeah I hate the breasts that too big too. (H CUP+)
She look like an alien :eek:
My own taste is natural size may be B ~ D cup:D

Iskra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think the number of girls are too many. It 2 / 6 / 8 / 10/ 10 and the reason that I put many girls in 1 room is because you can restart in the room you lose. So I want you to have a chance to lose with in 1 room even you have full HP :rolleyes:
I want to clarify: I was not complaining about difficulty. It's fine if you want to make the game hard. But the last 6 girls in stage 5 don't really add to the difficulty. All the challenge is in the first four. The rest is pretty easy by comparison, and feels kind of 'tacked on'. If you can manage the challenge well over a long level and keep it feeling more like a single fight than a random string of opponents, great! If not, maybe keep the stages shorter but more intense.

In reference to another post: I don't like loli. I was ok with the pyromancer because I read her(perhaps incorrectly) as a flat-chested adult. Adding more will quickly cause me to stop playing.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

No loli in my game. I don't want to H a child too.
If you don't think the fire mage is loli so no loli in my game.
I use the word "loli look" because she is the smallest + flat chest. May be I used the wrong word >.<

Don't worry about it. :D

Last edited: