What's new

Viridi (Fox and Frog)

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26374 "Don't be silly," Elayne insisted gently slipping each of Ylva's breasts, into the costume. Giving them a quick pinch. "You aren't silly enough to wander into thorn bushes, and you're far too skilled to let yourself get scratched by silly wolf teeth." Finishing she gave Ylva a quick pat on the bottom. "Now it really is time for the two of you to get going!" She smiled, opening the door and guiding the duo out into the forest.
Keneth seemed a bit dazed, but ultimately no worse for wares on the trip back. It seemed he didn't remember much about the initial kidnapping, though he did waking up in the basement, and some of his experiences under the cabbit.
It seemed rather dull though, Keneth would go back to being a dull apprentice, Ylva would get her pot... but now she had to think about what she would say to Violet... and if the two should go back to master... That couldn't be right though, could it?

Awaiting them on the edge of the village was a gloomy-looking fox girl. Violet perked up seeing them come closer. "Ylva!!!" She squealed, racing to Ylva's side, embracing her tightly, "I missed you so much! Where where you? Why are you wearing that?" She cocked her head to the side, and lightly pawed some of the fluff, on Ylva's outfit...
"I, I see you're busy, I'll go let the old man know you're back, and bring you the pot," Keneth offered, leaving the two alone.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nyah!"
She mewled, with the pinching. She wanted to protest about not wanting to go out like this, much less leaving her sword behind, but she was kind of forcefully molest-shooed out before she could!

She was a little emberassed at her outfit, and talking about.. cabbit hospitality did not help at all on the way back. She blushed and eeped at the plush-pawing, clearing her throat at Violet.
"So errr.. I met your master and..."
She put some strictness into her voice. "Well, wasn't that bad really, but you should have told me more. Kenneth almost got abducted in your stead, now said master grabbed my clothes and wants you back.. and uh.. me as a guard dog?"
She blushed, scratching the back of her head at the playful-pawing Violet. Of course she was not really considering that offered.. position, right? Even if it had been fun, all in all..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26399 "I see," Violet frowned, nuzzling her head into Ylva's scritching. "I thought he was bored with me though!" Violet sighed, cutely pulling on Ylva. "Not like you, you're fun, and only wanna play with me! I want you to be my master, not them!" Violet protested, pressing her full body into Ylva's bare skin. "You're not thinking of taking me back there are you?" Violet looked a bit dejected... though something inside Ylva clicked, she could feel a soft warmth emanating out from her. Comforting her, telling her that bringing the foxy back to Master was right, she needed to get rewarded... Violent needed to learn her place...
The cute foxy happily swung on Ylva awaiting her answer... if they departed soon they could probably make it back in enough time... who honestly needed some dumb pot... If they stayed this probably wouldn't be the last they'd hear of the master though.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I dunno.. he.. she didn't seem all that bored.." The fur-clad barbarian coughed innocently.
"I mean.. this is a pickle.. they do kind of want you back you know and will propably cause more trouble if I don't bring you.."
She explained. "Also.. hmnn I left my stuff there.. and bringing you back sounds like a good idea.. yeah.."
Alright so she had replacement clothes, but her axe was another matter..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26401 Ylva's collar pulsed a little bit. Filling her body with a delightful tingle as she did just what she was supposed to. Talking the cute little fox into going home... Their home. She'd find her body still warm and tingly, pulsing with sensitivity as the cute little trap rubbed his fur on her body. Though he looked up with pouty eyes, he quickly said, "Ok... I guess we can go back," He agreed. Letting Ylva leed the way back.
Back and forth, and in record time, Ylva and Violet approached Masters tree home, the illusion still disabled making finding it much easier. This time Master and the Cabbit, 26402 Kat were waiting for Ylva. "Oh, you've both returned how wonderful!" Master smiled, warming greeting the duo with open arms. "Ylva, I believe I promised you a special reward for bringing my beloved violet back? Come. Oh, Kat, why don't you see to our Violet well we are busy." Master smiled, pulling Ylva' by the collar closer to her, giving her a soft pet-pat on the head.
Licking her lips the cabbit closed in on Violet, "Come on cutie, you heard master," She quickly pulled the fox trap into a kiss, seemingly making the fox a bit more docile.
Ylva watched as Violet started following Kat away. Her own body being lightly pet and fingered by master. If she were to object now might be the time.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva held back a brief moan, her body feeling all warm and tingly.. she smiled and extended a hand, squeezing her fox-boys bottom softly, encouragingly... yes, better to make peace with this master.. although she'd miss being without Violet..
Yes, better to make compromise with this master..

"Oh.. right.. the special reward.."
She nodded, admittedly a bit curious. She was less.. eager leaving the cute fox alone though.. could she really trust these folks in handling Violet? Alright so they had done it before but.. she glanced over to the fox-girl.. was she calmed down or did the kiss do something to her? Ylva wasn't sure... plus the nice petting was.. distracting too, wait were where masters fingers...
"Uh.. what are you doing with Violet, anyway?"
She at least tried to object.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
62250a1538e05964dd4bd82bcfefea21.jpg 1419555a1f3913e7caed2e851bafb3ee.jpg 79dc5734d8f7dfe58a3d973dc7ebe26d.jpeg 90f1d8a52d4b93ced1848949bbc253cd.png
Stumbling along, the fox-girl was guided by the cabbit, who turned to wink at Ylva, firmly grasping the fox girls behind, lifting up her skirt so Ylva could get a nice view of the traps pantie covered butt, cute buldge and all. "Don't worry, foxie just needs a little reminder of where home is. Isn't that right?" Kat gripped the fox butt harder making Violet moan.
"Y-yes, b, big sister" The fox repeated, somewhat slurred. Something was definitely off... but was it really any more off than any other thing involved with the master?
While that was going on, Masters hands hand slipped from the soft pet-petting of Ylva's head, trailing down her body, one slipping under her fur capped bra, the other into her moist snatch. "Don't worry, you'll see Violet again soon," Master whispered, softly biting Ylva's ear after.
Ylva was held for a time, Master nuzzling her, petting her breasts, and fingering her tender sex. If Ylva protested, she'd be softly soothed, something in her mind telling her this was ok... That she should let it happen. "Now, it's time for your reward," Master cooed in Ylva's ear. "Come."
Ylva was lead down-stairs, to the basement where she had once found Keneth. The stone-carved walls lined with vials, tools, and assorted other nick-nacks. The smiling Eylanne always awaited them, "Welcome home, sister." She greeted as Ylva descended the stairs. Followed shortly by Master.
"I trust you don't need these?" Master smiled gently flicking the leather restraints hanging from the ceiling. Almost on que, Elyanne handed the master a small vial filled with a pinkish liquid. "Wonderful, you'll have your reward very soon... Drink this." She commanded, with a soft tug on Ylva's collar, reminding her of who was in charge.

The pink liquid was thick, almost like watery yogurt... but sweet, very sweet tasting of fresh berries and enhanced with some herbs. Though Ylva wouldn't have long to dwell on the flavor, as her mind drowned out by a fire. A burning fire all over her body. 'Masters words are truth', 'I am masters pet', 'Pleasing master is higher than pleasing myself'. A torrent of thoughts replaced anything else in Ylva's brain.
Master stepped forward, gripping Ylva's ass. "Good girl, time to let go of the old you and let me remodel you into my perfect pet!"

Masters face contorted into a frown, "I'd hoped you'd been a bit more domesticated by now," She sighed stepping forward to grab Ylva's body, pressing their bodies together. Ylva' would find that Elyanne had joined as well, both pressing their bodies into Ylva's. "I'll ask one more time, nicely. Please drink it." [See above if you drink it]

Something started flowing into Ylva. She'd have a hard time telling where it was coming from, but she was being filled with a pleasant mind fogging numbness as Elyanne nuzzled her large breasts against Ylva. "I suppose I can do this the hard way, but I don't think you've earned my special treat, not yet" Master sighed as she stepped back, plopping into an awaiting chair, watching as Eylanne moved from nuzzling with Ylva to kissing her on the mouth. She'd find fighting off the slut nearly impossible with the pleasure ladend fog gripping her. [DC 16 to resist]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The now more scantly clad barbarian hunter hesitated. "Whatcha mean with.. reminder? I mean, she was kinda hesitant to return, what was that even about?"
She glanced over to the master, narrowing her eyes. Why'd she become this way after a smooch.. alright so she didn't have to force Violet here, but Kenneth also had been a bit.. woozy...

"Ahmnn.."
She gapsed, when the master distracted her with more lewd-growing hands, one cupping her pink, proud nipple, the other sliding down her sensitive, feminine-muscular body to dip in between her legs... she sighed ever so slightly. She kind of didn't want to worry, yeah. But things did seem wrong with Violet..
"Wai.. oohmn.."
She sighed under the lewd touches.. it was a bit hard to struggle though.. and then, Violet had been lead off, and it was time for her reward.. she was lead, tugged really, down to the cellar, hesitating and glancing about.. wasn't this about .. turning her into a guard-dog? The leather restraints were not that trustworthy either, to be honest.
She was rather hesitant, but her mind couldn't resist the tugging of master and collar. Master was in charge. She should obey master, try and enjoy her reward.. even if that ment drinking suspicious potions.
(Resist fail!)

She wasn't entirely sure what kind of potion Eylanne had prepared, although she did drink it all down, despite the strange consistency.. only to gasp with an onslaught of lustful thoughts.. about master.. she panted a little with the groping of her bottom, squeezing her hands into little fists wh.. what was happening... "Wha.. aah.. master.."
She blinked.. and a part of her still felt worried and betrayed.. however, master was nice.. and gentle.. and right.. she shouldn't worry about this too much now, should she? What was the point.. she panted, her tongue hanging out a little..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26457 Ylva's body stewed in her unfulfilled lusts, the torent of thoughts hammering at her mind, beating it closer into a form that masters desired. Master held her, firmly gripping her tight bottom, letting the needy girl rub and grind as she needed. Perhaps sensing some of Ylva's hesitation, on hand left her bottom, leaving a trail of tingling ecstasy as it traced up to her head. Softly petting her, helping her to focus on masters' handsome brown eyes. "It's ok Ylva," Master cooed, petting her, "This is all necessary for your reward, it's ok to trust me, I'll take good care of you, I promise." Master softly smiled. Even if Master seemed weird... it was true that Elyanne and Kat seemed well cared for...
A strange prickling started to accompany the pleasurable feelings that the potion had given Ylva. It was mostly focused on her head, right around the ears. Master was massaging one slowly, letting off a soft pleased moan as she did so. It was strange though, it seemed like the pleasant tingles were moving further up her head... and on top of that, she was starting to feel the soft bristle of her fur under masters touch.
"There, you've ears fit for canine" Master cooed softly, her honeyed voice sending pangs of excitement for Ylva. "This is only the first step though. I need to fill you with my essence for the rest. Why don't you present for me, my pretty little wolf?" she encouraged, stroking the base of Ylva's back... she'd feel a dull emptiness, something was missing... she needed more, she wanted more!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva shook her head with aroused uncertainty,.. what was going on again? And why had part of her felt so concerned. She blushed and nuzzled up to the lustful master, looking at her, murring softly into those pettings.. was it ok?
Being taken good care off.. with her poor body this needy.. it felt.. right, yes..

"Feeling.. .haah.. I dunno.. weird.." She stammered out with the prickling sensation. Ylva was quite confused as to what was going on, but it didn't feel all that painful, even if it was unsual, to the contrary, it was a nice sensation, once masters hands wanderd along her furr.. seeming to get aroused by.. oh yes.. was Ylva being changed into a guard dog.. guard wolf? She'd heard that before...
She hesitated and blushed, before nodding.. masters essence.. yes! She liked being changed by master.. she blushed and moved to quickly strip out of her fur-outfit, shifting to show off her well trained body for master.

"Haah.. I .. I want more steps! All of my reward. Only fair!"
She noddede, her ears naturally adapting, flicking towards the nearest source of noise... or pettings, which in this case, was of course Master, as she panted.. with her arousal and the nice, domineering master, perhaps she should not fight all those thoughts assaulting her since the weird potion and just go along..
her hot and needy body just secretly wanted to change more for master, a warm wetness tingling between her legs.. why'd master stop? She had to become masters pet proper to please master!

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26493 "That's it a good feeling, it means you're accepting me," Master assured softly as she worried about the weird feelings. They where already closely pressed to each other, but Master wrapped Ylva tightly, giving her a firm hug, "It's all ok now," She purred in Ylva's ears softly, "Master is here for you my lost doggie." Drawing hand down to Ylva's firm breast, massaging it tenderly, lightly playing with the nipple as the air started to grow thick with the scent of there excitement.
As Ylva stripped, she might catch a glimpse of Eylanne quietly seated in the corner, watching the girl being changed well slowly stroking herself. A vacant happy smile plastered on the girl's face. "Ah, such a strong wonderful body" Master interrupted running her fingers along Ylva's fully exposed body. She licked her lips, slowly pulling her scant bottoms down letting them drop to the floor revealing her thick throbbing member to the silly dog-girl. Once Ylva laid eyes on it her lust would go into overdrive, the massive cock she'd tasted once before was now more alluring than ever. 'My body is masters', 'There is no greater reward than masters affection'. The thoughts jiggled around in her head again, taking root and helping her become the perfect doggie...
Master slowly pulled Ylva closer, pressing her against the thick throbbing cock, filling her sensitive nose with the powerful comforting scent that was master. A hand slowly trailing down to her back-side, rubbing just above the girls bottom. A strange tingly sensation overtook her, like building pressure that needed to be released. Over the course of a minute, Master nuzzled her, rubbing her, slowly filling her with the nice tingles, climaxing with the release of a fluffy tail matching her new ears! Ylva was one step closer to being a true doggie for master now! "Such a good girl," Master coed, lightly spreading Ylva's legs. Pulling her closer to the hard meaty rod. Gently Master laid forward, covering Ylva with her body, and meeting her with a soft kiss. The cold ground didn't seem to rough to the guard dog, as her mind would be focused on the insertion of something nice in her honeypot.
One firm thrust into Ylva filler her whole being with the wonderful feeling of sex with Master. She buried her wand deep inside Ylva, "You're still so tight," Master cooed between kisses. Their lips mauling each other well Master slipped back out, only to thrust back in, faster and harder. "Ah, yes, mmmm" she purred again, their breasts pressing tightly against each other, nipples flicking and teasing. "Just, take, all, my, love," Master grunted thrusting into her sloppy puppy. Finally spurting a thick load into Ylva. Still, she lightly kissed and rubbed on Ylva keeping their bodies tightly together.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva wasn't entirely sure about how she felt, but if accepting mistress felt this good.. she murred, her brown-red pubic hair stained with hints of her growing arousal, her ears adorably flopping towards the Master when she spoke..
She was a lost doggie? She wasn't certain of that, but master being there for her was nice... She nuzzled up against master, her strong form pulsing with aroused warmth.

The master played with her sensitive nipple, and she glanced over to the slutty sister, who seemed.. a bit out of it, but happy too.. was this what Ylva looked like, right now?
More thoughts pushed into her head at the sight of masters thick, tanned shaft.. but Ylva knew hot to deal with those.. if she relaxed and let these thoughts in, they didn't pressure her at all! Yes.. her well trained body belonged to master.
She did blush a little at the naughty scent in the air, feeling masters cock pulse up against her, but master was teasing her.. doing something to her.. she wouldn't fight what master was doing to her, of course... she instead gasped, her body tensing a little under the intensifying tickles.. whatever it was, she wanted it to happen.
"Ahmnn.. wh.. whats.. m.. master?"
She asked, stammering in growing arousal.

"Oooh my master!"
She exclaimed, voice tinted with arousal, as a dark-red, bushy tail broke forth from her back, immediatly swaying in happy compliance.. yes, Ylva was a strong wolf, but also a good part obediant guard-dog, her instincts enticed by masters sweet encouragements. She purred softly into the kiss, as master lay down upon her, letting the powerful woman have her way with her, relaxing.. and letting that wonderful cock thrust into her, rocking with her, making her moan in a once more growing climax.. once more, for the growth of her tail had already been so overwhelming and lustful. She cuddled up to master, melting into her kisses, smiling, relaxing anbd bathing in her masters affection, a deep, happy flush to her cheeks as she clung a little to the woman above her.. and within her, feeling that lustful warm wetness of hers fill her as she sighed and closed her eyes in happy submission.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26513 "Yes, that's exactly right, I am your master." Master encouraged, stroking the fresh fluffy fur of Ylva's new tail. The sensitive hairs of her new appendage bristling and tickling as they adjusted to the sensation of touch.

Stewing in a cocktail of sex; happy thoughts; and changes, Ylva was held to Master's chest. Her coochie still filled up with Master's hard dick. She was being gently stroked by Master, whispering soft encouragements, 'such a strong girl', 'you're so beautiful', 'you're mine now'. Ylva could feel safe, happy, dedicated. As the two cuddled, bathing in the afterglow of sex yet another change to the good little guard wolf happened. Slowly, starting at her navel and spreading like a ripple, she grew a coat of brown fur. Soft, yet warm. Making her a completed guard wolf, the only trace of humanity left was her humanoid form. Now, finally, she felt complete. This was her true form, and Master had molded her into it.
"These changes have made you my perfect guard dog. A savage wolf; domesticated and affectionate. However... I promised you a reward, you not only returned, but you brought me back my precious little fox. I couldn't be more pleased, so..." Master sat up, gently pulling Ylva up with her. "I think it's time we see how Violet is coming along," Master cooed, gently nipping Ylva's sensitive ear. He led the woozy wolfy along, leaving Elayne to clean up the basement.
Up stairs, in a bedroom that Ylva hadn't been to before shed find an interesting sight. The leather bond Cabbit, sprawled across some pillows, a blissful look in her eyes as small globs of juice spilled out from between her lower lips. Violet was laying on the bed, frilly silk panties pulled up around her male member, a stocking was on one leg, and she seemed 26514 to be in the middle of pulling the other. "Oh, master!" Violet bolted up, leaving one stocking still only half on, "Look at what big sister gave me!" She giggled happily, the Cabbit mumbling contentedly.
Ylva could not see Masters face, she could feel the woman's firm grip on her shoulder, sense the stare that was aimed at the playful fox, who had already gone back to trying to put on the lingerie. Next thing she knew, she could feel the soft puffs of her ears, the strong berry scent filling her nose that was attached to her beloved master. "Violet is my gift, I'll give you the tools to make her your play-thing," Master whispered, pressing a finger to Ylva's clit, massaging for a few long seconds as the wolf looked on her prize, the cute wolf, still absorbed in her own little world. She would be Ylva's now...
A strange tugging sensation nipped at Ylva's sex, if she looked down, she'd see masters fingers delicately pulling away from her sensitive clit. Drawing out a growing shaft. Out and out it grew, until she had a sizeable girth between her legs, replacing her female anatomy. "Now, my pet, take what is yours," she encouraged, tapping Ylva on the bottom and pressing her toward Violet. A rush of instinct flashed through her brain, any uncertainty would be replaced with understanding. To make Violet hers, she need only cum in the fox.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva blushed, and nodded and wagged her tail, which had her squirm a little at the sensation of a hand tickling through her fur next. She relaxed with the nice thoughts about being happy and obediant and dedicated to master. She could still feel that strong, warm cock pulsing within her, as well as a strong sense of canine loyalty crystalizing along with a coat of fur covering her slowly.

"Ohmm.. master.. yes.. I'm your good, domesticated wolf."
She purred, wiggling delightfully, tilting her head a bit distracted.. hadn't becoming mistress good dog been a reward already, she almost asked, but decided to just follow along, happy, unashamed at her rather naked state, nuzzled up to masters side, before glancing over to the lewd Violet.
Well it would all work out, right? Violet had only left because she had been bored, so time to un-bore her.

She moaned and then gasped under the massaging of masters finger, her clit twitching.. before growing to lustful erection, panting, blushing.. these sensations were alltogether quite strange.. but her desire was rather clear.. she saw that lustful foxy body.. and pounced, reaching out to grab her, softly nip-suckling on her neck in an instinctual gesture to establish dominance.. whilest also roughly tugging on those panties.
Yes, she'd enjoy the fox-slave like Master had enjoyed her, fill her with warmth and claim her!

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26532 For only a second the Fox panicked, squirming underneath the savage Ylva's sudden pounce. Once Ylva nipped her neck though, the fox-trap lept out a soft moan, pressing her body into Ylva's. Their soft fur coats rubbing against each other. The already potent smells of sage and berries that filled the room seemed to grow yet stronger as Ylva's hard fresh rod started rubbing on the subdued Violet. She slipped the soft fabric of the fox, leaving the mewling trap, with only stocking and a half for clothing.
"Mmmmh, Ylva... Yes," Violet softly purred nuzzling in to her advances, "If I get to be with you, then I'll be super happy here!" She giggled, "You've even got, ha! A cock like Master, so, mmmmh, how do you wanna claim me, hihi?" Violet giggled enthusiastically. She reached between the two of them, using a dedicated hand to stroke Ylva's shaft, stimulating it with practiced hands.

While Ylva was busy, Master had stepped over to Kat, picking her up like a princess and taking a seat near-by snuggling with the cabbit and watching Ylva's work quietly.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva growled lustfully, making sure to hold her fox-prize down in a domineering position, her tail standing lustfully at attention. She decided she liked the sensation of fur rubbing against fur a lot. Almost as much as the sensation of rubbing her shaft up against something.. hmmnn she had to do more of that.. She panted slightly, before declaring:
"Oh I'll MAKE you happy you naughty girl!"
As she aimed her red, pointed shaft to prod up against the traps backdoor, groaning lustfully under the encouraging strokes she recieved.
"How I want to claim you ? Well I'll teach you what awaits you when you run away from hrmnn.. master.."
And with that, ,she gripped Violet, always strong, her wolfish change had only enhanced her feral strength, and Violet found herself tossed upon the bed, laying prone in the pillows, only for a wild, lustful wolf to pounce upon her, pushing down her arms and kneeling upon her legs.. then, when she was convinced the fox was sufficiently immobilized, she lustfully, slowly, pushed into her.. and only once that red, canine cock was all the way in her did she release the fox again, to steady herself.. and thrust deep into her. "And by making you mewl like the horny fox-girl you are!"

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26628 Violet gulped a little bit at Ylva's declaration. The fox traps tail softly whipping around Ylva's leg as she squirmed under the powerful wolf. Her own lusty, small cock pressing against Ylva's groin. "Mmm, so strong... eap!" squeezed as she was tossed onto the head of the bed, she struggled, her fur rubbing so nicely against Ylva's still. A bit of worry on her face as the dominate canine pinned her limb by limb. Though, the faint musky odder, and erect trappy cock assured that Violet was still excited.
"Mmmmh, ahh!" Thick throaty moans puffed out her muzzle as she was speared by Ylva's red cock. The walls of her bottom were tight, making Ylva have to press a bit harder to gain entrance. "Ha, Umh! YES!!" Violet panted. She didn't need holding down anymore, no the little slut was already wiggling her bottom, trying to wrap her arms around Ylva. Each thrust, seemed easier the last, letting Ylva establish whatever pace she liked with Violet, looking down at the girl, she had a satisfied dull look in her eyes, tongue lulling out, mewling happily as Ylva's made use of her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Now don't you struggle little foxy." Ylva growled lustfully. "Yes.. there we go.. that's better my bitch."
She lustfully declared,red-horny shaft pushing into the fox-slave, taking her ass in a slowly increasing rythm and pace, before quickly falling to fucking her in a lustful, animalistic fenzy.
"Yesss.. my fox-slut!" She declared, rocking powerfully into the same, holding her in place, despite her willing clingyness, unused to the sensations her canine shaft provided her, she found herself lost in the desire to take and thrust deeper into the fox.. so that was what she did, until she felt her canine cock swell with lust and arousal, panting a little herself, holding the fox-girl near and dear.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Even with Ylva's dominate cooing and sleeving Violet proper, the little fox trapped still managed to wriggled under her powerful grip. Soft moans of "mmmm," and "aaa, yes..." escaped the little fluff ball as her wrapped Ylva up in her tail and legs. The long hard shaft of Ylva burrying into her tight trap bottom. The sudden beastial rythem of Ylva's fucking had the fox crying, "Yes, mmh, just like that! Ah, I'm you fox-slut, mmmh, just keep taking me!" Over and over, the canine Ylva thrust into the mewling trapy, wriggling her bottom like a good fox slut. A few strands of potent cum spurted out between the two, the hair trigger Violet lost in the throws of exctasy.
Ylva filled Violet up with her passion, her cock swelling shut on the trapy hole, sealing up her prize once and for all. Beneath her, laying in a pile of sweat and sex the fox's tongue was lulling out of her mouth. She met Ylva's gaze, and manaeged a smile, "That felt super good," she panted, "I love you mistress Ylva!" she beamed, gently pulling Ylva into a cuddly hug. "Now that I'm all your's, I wonder what you're first command will be," Violet giggled, her enery coming back quickly enough, she even playful kiss!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva growled lustfully, the wiggling fox only encouraging her lustful mating motions. "Yeah, I will, you feisty fox!"
She growled, embracing the lewd fox-girl from behind.. hmn.. having her playful little fox companion -and- a nice mistress to take care of her? She could get used to that..
She grinned at the fox, holding her down in the lewd position while thinking about her offer..

"My first command hrmn? Eh.. let's just lie down here and relax a little more.."
She nodded, feeling her own soft fur up against the foxes nice fluffyness, snuggling up into that warm vulpine and relaxing for the time being...

~Happy end? ^^~