What's new

Viridi (Fox and Frog)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
In days long gone it was said that humans ruled the earth. That they made cities unmolested, that the greatest trials in life where the accumulation of wealth, power, and notoriety. Those days have long since faded to only legends, if they where ever true to begin with. Now the know world is covered in a thick green forest. Overgrowing what remains of a long dead civilization, leaving few if any who understand the scattered bits of technology that still in habit the world. Humans live on though, in small separated pockets of civilization they make there existence, defending from the ever growing threat of nature, and trying to expand as they can. There enemies, outside of the cold reality of mother nature, are a group of animals who have gained high levels of intelligence, using it seemingly only for the persecution of humans. Though the humans have developed means of defense, and hunting parties to fight back against these threats, the vastness of their habitat, and affinity for super human strength or acts of magic make it difficult to truly gain ground against them. These facts are no more evident in the north lands. Wolves and bears, considered the most dangerous of humans enemies, have long preferred this area. The winters are harsh, however that has only served to strengthen the northerners. Making them easily twice as capable as a soft southerner.

You find yourself growing up in such a place the harsh cold of the north the common battles with wolves and bears, who speak no less, have hardened most. The community is close knit, with very few willing to take the trip up north, they have learned to rely on no one but themselves. Even the scattered bits of technology around the village go largely ignored in favor of doing things by hand. Things where about to change though, it had been nearly two years since the community had seen anything resembling a traveler, but up the road walked a woman. At first she was hard to make out, but as she neared her most distinguishing feature was her long brown hair, gently blowing in the early fall breeze. She road in a simple wagon drawn by two horses. Though it wasn't impossible that a traveler was alone in such a dangerous environment it was rare.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva Ulfgren was currently on watch-duty. Witch ment circling the encampment in a large radius and beating up anything, beast or otherwise, that dared come too close, before it could threaten the sick or children. (There were no old warriors in her tribe, once a warriors arm weakened, they simply held a large beast, armed up, then went to the heart of the wildernis to slay whatever came in their path or be slain.)

It'd been a boring day, so she was quite happy to see what seemed to be trouble in the distance.
"Harr! Skadi's spear, finally something dumb enough to try again!"
However, when she closed in, it seemed to be a traveler, on horses.. domesticated, no less, how unusual.

She approached, chuckling to herself, shouting out, before getting a closer look at the traveler: "You should turn around and ride with haste, unless your horses can outrun a wolfpack."

Ylva had long, red hair, carefully braided. She wore simple leather armor that didn't encumber her, naturally resistant to the cold, with a slightly torn, long cloak against the wind. she carried a javelin and shortsword-dagger, but her favourite weapon was her large, war-grade axe. She had a tough warriors body that wore a cocky smile upon it's lips.. rightfully so, even among her people, she was unusually tough and strong.. at the price of lacking a more.. strategical approach at certain situations. Case in point, part of her was rather disappointed there was no fight after all. Perhaps the stranger would try and start something? Nah, she didn't look too tough..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg As the horse drawn cart drew nearer the profile of the woman cam into focus. She had flowing brown hair that reached mid way down her back with a single braid running down the side of her bang, and weaved in where a handful of eagle feathers. She wore a thick fur coat made of white and brown skins, most likely wolf skin, and underneath the faint glint of metal armor around her chest, her arms and legs where covered under the cloak, and her wrists and hands hand leather gloves on, as they softly held the reigns of the horse.

"Hoy," She greeted as Ylva drew near. "You're concern is well placed, for most. Lawrence and I have fared a wolf pack or two in our time." She chuckled as she leaned back, drawing the bow and spear she kept in the riders box to attention. Reaching under the tarp draped over her wagon, she pulled out a wolf pelt and tossed it to Ylva. "A gift, for your concern. Though I doubt you are in need of wolf pelts here. However the southerns seem to love them. I've other goods. Dried meats, vegetables, and other provisions." She sat quietly looking over Ylva for a few seconds her face shifting through a few different emotions. "Perhaps you'd be interested in testing my strength? I can use words to assure you the cunning and strength one needs to travel, but I think actions might make the true more evident."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, at least the woman seemed properly clothed up for a tussel, on closer examination. "'s Lawrence the name of the spear?" She chuckled, catching the wolf-pelt with one hand extended, before chuckling. "Neat offering.. although I prefer things I hunted myself." Well she could give it a kid or something. Interesting to see a stranger that knew of proper manners though.
"So you're a trader? Diplomat.. hhmnn.. ah." She grinned, tossing the wolf-pelt back. "Now you're talking my language. Let's make the wolf-pelt a reward for a competition." She grinned, looking about, before jutting her finger towards some loose rocks. "How about, whoever can lift the larger rock? Or what'd ya have in mind? I'd rather not risk damaging any travelers, aye?" She smirked, challengingly.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg "I'd expect no less." the woman gave a pleasant smile at the Ylva's easy conversation with her. "You're are very thoughtful, a test of raw strength it will be. I'll go first," She said jumping down out of the riders box. She took off her cloak revealing the dressing underneath. Only her chest was covered in metal, with a sturdy breast plate bound in leather. Her arms where covered in a supple leather padding that ran down her whole arm ending in the gloves that could be seen earlier. Her lower body seemed to be covered by sturdy pants with leather chaps, though they seemed oddly loose for one reason or another. The woman stopped to take off her gloves, laying them on top of her cloak.

She walked over to one of the medium sized boulders, roughly double the size of a healthy dog. Stooping down she wrapped her arms under the rock, her bottom was stuck out just enough for Ylva to get a good look at the shapely rear if she was included to do so. With a heavy grunt the traveler lifted the bolder up, carrying it from underneath using the power in her firm legs to keep it up. Holding it in the air for a few seconds, she turned to make sure Ylva could see she had used no trickery, then she stooped again, laying it back on the ground.

With masked panting she smiled, "I think that shall suffice for my entry." She walked back to the cart, a few drops of sweat still glistening on her brow. She had clearly picked a bolder right at her limit, and was trying the best to maintain composure despite the heavy exertion of lifting.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn. Neat." Ylva nodded, stepping up to the stone herself, to give it a good lifting.. it didn't look too bad but.. huh.. to Ylva's suprise, she did indeed need both hands to lift the same rock, leveling it up and weighting it, before nodding. "Hooh.. Not bad. I guess you.. pfeww.." She noted, letting the rock drop back down again. "You can indeed handle yourself. Alright. Let's have another competition later perhaps. For now, I owe you this much..

What brings you here.. oh, and where do you come from? Are you a trader, then?"
She questioned, pat-patting the stone before her.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg The woman had fully composed herself by the time the Ylva had finish with the stone. Though both woman seemed winded it was clear that the traveler had exerted more effort. The graciousness of her host wasn't lost on her. "I look forward too it," The woman tipped her head down in a small bow.

"My name is Anastasia, and you've already met Lawrence." Ana nodded to the horse once more. "I hail from the plains of the south, though it's been many years since I became a traveler. As for what brings me here, I make my living by traveling, with no one goal in mind. Just as you plant, hunt, and build to live. I've adapted to trading, hunting, and traveling to live. The forests might be dangerous, but they've not taken my life as of yet." She stopped for a moment, realizing how long winded she was being, "I've come to trade goods, it's nearing the end of harvest season, and I'd though a village this far north might like to trade some of there harvest for goods from other climates, or possibly trade any ore or magical devices for food before winter fully sets in."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How's it goin' Lawrence, why the long face?" She grinned

"A traveler, huh.. Well, can't argue with results, eh. So you've seen the world, eh? I'm sure some of the kids will enjoy you sharing stories. We got mead, meat, and heat... all things ya'll miss if you try traveling the road here at night. This way." She nodded, leading the way up the rocky mountainside, trying to be somewhat considerate of the traders cart.. there weren't any roads around anymore for the most part anyway, and this far up the mountains, there never had been anyway.

"But don't expect great trading success here. We use what we hunt and have little use for other things. If you want magical crap, there's some lying around behind the village, we keep it there because some of it glows pretty and most beasts avoid it, nothing against wrestling with a good aurochs or bear, but not when I wanna bloody sleep, ya know?" She explained, wandering onwards.

"I guess you might have some nifty tools or exotic foods, but I subscribe to a warriors code.. I eat what I beat up myself, and what I beat up better put up a fight, I mean, you ever heard the saying you are what you eat? Yeah. Oh and grops don't really grow all that well, see the snow over at those peaks? There's gonna be a lot more where that came from soon."

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg Lawrence snorted and stamped his feet, his grey fur reflected a bit of the late afternoon sun. Apparently he approved of the joke...

"Aye, I've never been this far north though," Ana's smile turned a bit bashful. "Truthfully I've heard from a few traders that have come here before, but only that you have a distaste for magical items. It occurred to me to try and trade a bit of food, though I can see that might have been a mistake as well," She admitted sheepishly. The path they where on was little more then a dirt trail, there where indeed no true 'roads left anymore, but such trails spider-ed out around thin area's of the forest making the possibility of travel not impossible. A cold breeze swept through the trees, dancing across the duo's clothing and jingling the needles of the pines pleasantly.

Shivering Ana hastily through her fur cloak and gloves back on, "I thank you for the hospitality at the least." She smiled jumping up into her riders box. She clicked and snapped the bridal with a sharp pop Lawrence trudged into motion, the firm ground patting beneath his hooves. "You say you grow very little? Fascinating, I know most settlements south of here grow a barley wheat which is very cold resistant, I had assumed it would last even in this climate," Ana nodded along with the talk her eyes focused on Ylva not the road, "Well, I suppose if trade wont be an option, I'll at the very least part with some of my crops for the hospitality." She smiled. There was, after all, no use for money when travelers when contact with other settlements was such a rarity.

Ylva's village wasn't that far away, resting just up the hill. As they peaked the thatch roof houses came into view. The smell of meat from the hunt drying by the fire wafted towards them, while the others around the village seemed to spot there chatter looking toward Ylva and the woman on the cart. Many eyed Lawrence in particular suspiciously, but none said anything directly. Not until they where within the village itself. Those in the village trusted Ylva's judgement on the stranger, but it was clear many doubted the possibility of a domesticated animal.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh. Most of us see magic as cheating. I mean.. Well, the stupid shiny magic. Not disrespecting the gods or shamans of course." she clarified, her tattered cloak fluttering in the wind. Using an axe that could cleave a mountain in half was just cheating, of course, although there was some useful magic, propably, she was willing to admit.

She glanced over, speaking over the sound of hooves along the way. "I'unno.. do we grow some of that? Listen, I'm a warrior, not a grower, farmer.. whatchamacallit. You'll have to speak to the others.

... I've gotta say, you must be pretty courageous to travel the world. Surely there are some settlements that'd rather take all you have than barter. .. I mean, dun worry about that with us, well.. I can't speak for everyone, but I for my part would rather die than dishonor myself with petty thievery."
She chuckled. It wasn't even that she cared much about property, but using violence in such a way was improper!

She noticed the glances towards the horse and.. just shrugged. She had found the horse weird as well, but worst case, she could just kick its butt, right? Alright, maybe her long term planning was not as good as her axe arm.

.. "She wants to trade stuff." Ylva introduced, offering another shrug to Ana, the kind of shrug that indicated that if Ana wanted a fancy introduction, she'd have to do it herself. "Listen.. perhaps you just want to get your tradin' done and then move along before nightfall?" She shrugged. "Nothin' against you personally..."

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg
"A cheat eh?" Anastasia laughed. "I suppose that makes sense, some won't use what they can't fix, and I suppose magic isn't much different. Tell me, have you made your ax?" The girl questioned genuinely.

When the conversation turned to agricultural Ana quickly deflected away from it realizing that Ylva wasn't suited to such talks.

"Aye, traveling isn't for the faint of heart. Though it's usually not the humans I have to worry about, it's the wild animals. For those with less savory intents... well they die just as easy. You know, have you ever thought about taking up a life of travel? You seem to be quite the warrior, and I'd be nice to have a companion aside from Lawrence."

The villagers seemed to be grateful for Ylva's discretion. Ana, for her part, seemed to understand the situation she had put both of them in. Rather than dwelling, she cheerfully uncovered hew wares and started trying to make trades.

An hour passed and things had slowed down. The villagers had warmed up to Ana a bit in the time, but Ylva's intentions had been fairly on the money, there was little in the way of trade to be made. By now the light was getting dimmer as the sun began to pass behind a snow covered mountain, a few hoots from an owl could even be herd. "I think I'll stay outside of town, I'd hate to leave Lawrence alone. Though... have you given any more thought to doing a bit of traveling yourself? Perhaps for a season," Ana flashed a smile, "We do still have to settle our strength contest, and there will be plenty of opportunity traveling."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva chuckled, not really having much to respond to to the trader, after leading her safely to the village, so instead she put down her axe, putting whetstone to it.. it was already sharp, but it could be sharper! Then, however, Anastacia questioned if she considered traveling...

"I mean, heh, thanks, but I don't really have a reason to. As you noted, there's enough challenge with the beasts around here." She chuckled, returning to her axe and pondering briefly. Well, admittedly, thing here had gotten a little dull, either the beasties had learned their lessons, or been avoiding the norse-settlement..

"Hmnn? Ah yeah a non-grilled animal behind the walls makes people nervous." She chuckled, crossing her arms.

"Well, where do you even want to travel to? I'll admit I can use a little excitement, but I'm not a trader, you see, and you don't seem to need a bodyguard, so.." She shrugged, towards the brown-haired trader. Now she was not one to deny any contests of strength, but she hadn't wandered far from home, there'd never been a reason to, after all.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg "Where do I want to travel too?" Anastasia chuckled a little bit, "That is the excitement of travel, not knowing just where you'll end up next. However... If you are looking for some excitement why don't you join me on a hunt. I know you're capable but surly you tire of the same hunting grounds year after year? Fall is upon you, your people are well provisioned, you've said yourself that you need excitement." Ana smiled a little bit, "Have you ever heard of a lizard twice as long as a man, with teeth sharper than wolves? A cat with fangs the size of a dagger? You've conquered this land Ylva, why don't you see what else is out there?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She scratched the back of her neck thoughtfully, before asking: "Hunting eh? Are you hunting something in particular?" She chuckled. "You should see some of the wolves we got around here.

But I guess it could be fun to see some new critters. I'll go speak with the Jarl."
She mused, before wandering off for a while, only to return a little later.

"Alright, three rules. One, don't get involved in my battles. Two, no carrots. I hate carrots. I don't want to be eating some soup only to find out it had these disgusting earth-pimples in 'em.
Three, if things get too boring, don't blame me if I wander off.. If that sounds good?"
She nodded, not afraid of being a bit spontaneous. It wouldn't take long to pack up her things..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg "I can abide by those rules," Anastasia assured, patting the rider's seat next to her waiting Ylva to get on board. With a snap of the bridal the two where off. The sun was now setting behind the mountains as the wagon rolled along. Dodging in between trees the cart gently bounced. "We'll break for camp at the bottom of the hill," Ana warned. "Have you slept outside your village before?" She asked.

At the bottom of the hill well away from the village Ylva called home, they found a small clearing with bits of green growing here and there. Ana jumped out first and unhitched Lawrence from the cart letting him roam free. "I'm glad you decided to come with me," Ana smiled at Ylva as the duo sat in the riders box. She began unstrapping the sides of her armor, letting the two halves f77c03c7fd41df7c059e681bdad3a731.jpg separate before tossing them on top of the covered back. Underneath was a thin linen tunic that held back two sizable breasts. "Lawrence and I have been getting kind of lonely. It was time to find a new companion," She smiled, slipping off her gloves, revealing her soft fingers. "Don't interfere in your battles, no carrots, and don't be boring. Those are some good rules for a traveling companion." Ana slipped a little closer to Ylva, her jade eyes locked on the warrior's eyes. "Lawrence and I have a few rules as well you know. First, no killing humans. Second, you share what you hunt or gather." Anastasia leaned in close and whispered her breath smelling of fresh game, "Third, what Lawrence says goes." Out of the corner of her eye, Ylva could make out a tall figure. It had grey fur all over its body, a firey red main pulled back into a ponytail. She had breasts the size of melons, and an erect shaft that was near nine inches in length. The figure walked over to Ylva, sitting down on the other side of the riders box, grabbing the girl's behind, "It's nice to meet you Ylva, I liked your joke." Lawrence chuckled.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Woah, is this really safe? .. .. does it normally go this fast?"
Ylva, and her small bundle of fur, blanket, spare clothes and tools for weapon-upkeep bounced a bit on the drivers seat. For all her toughness, it seemed she hadn't really taken any rides on coaches, no suprise, and she was a little nervous when the 'road' and the coach-wheels struggled against one another, with her holding on just a little too tight at dangerous paces, red hair flopping along.

"Huh. You sure like your horse.. I guess it's hard to find a what did they call it in the olden days.. domesticated animals?
Hmnn. I mean.. I don't -try- to kill folks, but some people are so fragile. The hunt-sharing is easier... uh.."
She tilted her head. She was getting some strange vibes from Ana...
"Huh? What do you mean .. uh.." It was weird, what Anastacia said, it almost made it sound like Lawrence, not her, was the one in charge.. and then she noticed something out of the corner of her eye..

A beast-morph .. a rather impressive, equine one. Still, Ylva's hand wandered to her axe, as she watched the horse-woman grab her travel companions ass, like she owned it. Ylva would have, admittedly, lied when she'd claimed she had not stolen a glance at that virile body before her, taking in the equine stature and...
But anyway.
"Woahwoahwoah.. you're uh..... alright, what are you playing at?" She narrowed her eyes. Everyone knew that the beastfolk were dangerous, the smart ones that could shift about exspecially so. Granted, the trader had been nice, but if this was some sort of trickery, they'd picked the wrong trickaneer! She'd not be some horse-beasts ..slut, like Ana now seemed to be...

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg "I'm surprised that the cart worries you," Anastasia teased, "There are many more exciting things we will find than just a few bumps in the road." She spoke with a soothing tone, but it was clear her own eyes were locked on the path.

Acknowledging her affinity for the horse, "Oh, I think you'll come to like Lawrence as well." She reached out and gently patted the horses behind, and he snorted in approval. f77c03c7fd41df7c059e681bdad3a731.jpg

Both horse and traveler's eyes darted to the ax that Ylva was fingering. Lawrence was the first to chime in, "You're rather cautious. Neither of us means you harm." The assurance came with a squeeze to Anastasia's ass, adding a softly stifled moan. "I can't help but notice your wandering eyes... I suppose Ana's guess wasn't so far off. Tell me, Ylva how are the men of your village?" The horse morph scooped Ana, setting the girl on his other side. Her tubed long cock twitched as it rose to full erection spreading a thick masculine scent. "You want to touch it?" Lawrence chuckled. Not waiting for an answer Lawrence reached grabbing Ylva by the waist pulling her up with ease before setting the warrior down in the horse's lap. The thick member now resting right against Ylva's womanhood well Lawrence's oversized breasts formed a pillow against Ylva's back.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What wandering eyes." She huffed, focusing on not getting distracted by the horse anatomy. But then she just gulped at the scent of the thing.. man... horse-handling Ana was kinda kinky too..
"Wait woah, hoy!" She protested when lifted up, after refusing to answer further with a slight blush, now watching that large, thick cock pulse right between her legs and shifting with a deepening blush.. although to the two's relieve, indubitably, she did not reach for her axe, despite the distracted blush. "Woah.... ah uh, just what are you..." She protested, reasonably suprised by the horse-morphs strength as well. She seemed about to protest, her red hair smelling of snow and honey as her muscular, yet feminine body squirmed in the horses lap, rubbing up against that equine penis inadvertendly, as she shifted about in protest, albeit not struggling in true outrage.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg Ylva's squirming and minor resistance brushed against Lawrence's studly member. A big dot of clear precum oozed out from the small lips. "Ah, you're getting me excited already," Lawrence chuckled. The rustling sound of leather on horse flesh made Anastasia stir from whatever stupor she was in. She shuffled over to Ylva and started undoing some of Ylva's leather armor. "Lawrence is a horse," Ana answered rather plainly as she pulled off Ylva's top, tossing it into the back of the cart with her armor. "We are just what I said, a traveler and her horse... We wanted another companion and I knew you'd be perfect from the moment we met."

"Hey, don't worry so much. We'll have lots of fun together if you just relax and enjoy it." Lawrence's hands slipped up to Ylva's now exposed breasts and grabbed hold of both, gripping both tightly. Her fingers were surprisingly soft, matching the feeling of the horse's smooth coat almost perfectly. She began massaging one breast, fluffing it up to the fullest, well pinching the other nipple. "Wow..." Lawrence muttered as she laid her muzzle right on Ylva's shoulder breathing softly as she made sport of the girl's breast.

In the meantime, Anastasia had been hard at work undressing Ylva. If the girl had any protests at the undressing, she found it hard to fight back with Lawrence holding her, and soothing her. Ana f77c03c7fd41df7c059e681bdad3a731.jpg carefully stripped off the bottoms of Ylva's armor, leaving the girl exposed to the cold night air, but not for very long. Ana sandwiched Ylva between herself and Lawrence, sitting on Ylva's lap. Somewhere along the way, Ana had taken off her clothing as well. The girls fully naked body was only seen for a minute. She was lean. The fat on her body had collected mostly in her pillowy breasts, giving them a soft supple feeling like new leather. Along her body ran several deep scars, mostly on the side, but one ran from her hip up to her shoulder, in between her breasts. If Ylva thought to rub the girl on the back, she would find it smooth, Ana was no coward. A tuft of brown hair covered her drooling snatch, completing the image. She leaned in, planting a passionate kiss on Ylva's mouth, if she didn't struggle too much, she would soon find a warm tongue slithering into her mouth. The body heat from both the horny horse and the lusty traveler was keeping Ylva warm even as the sun sets beyond the mountains and the night air started to cool.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I had little doubt she was a horse.. what are you doing!" She complained at Ana undoing the straps of her rough armor, after momentarily being distracted by the precum-oozing horse-schlong. She squirmed a little when her, admittedly voluptous, but not as impressive as the hroses, chest was exposed. She glanced at the horses shaft unbiddenly again.. Lawrence virility was beyond question, it seemed.

"Ahmn.. j.. just what are you doing, I'll kick your butts!" She complained, gasping with the horse-woman teasing her breasts, nipples hardening under the strange attention as she was suprised by the whole situation. She mieeped a little bit, but was soothed from struggling too much by Ana kissing her and nuzzling up to her all cutely. Two warriors and a strong horse.. but the idea of the horse-gal. guy.. the horse being in charge was still rather odd.. and the way she'd pulled Ana and her about. .. why was Ana this horny already? She blushed as her own sex, crowned a natural red haired tuft of pubic hair, was revealed, soft, yet firm, although not as wanton and wet as Ana, by any means. Her lips were soft, albeit a little distracted, yielding more due to shock than lust, for now, perhaps not this used to being treated like a .. woman.

The norse warriors cheeks flushed, she glanced back over to the lewd equine, biting her lips, cheeks flushed.. just what was going on all of a sudden? She could feel the thick horse-cock throb between her legs...