What's new

Viridi (Fox and Frog)

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg Ana's lips locked in tightly with Ylva's she seemed more than ready to accept the gentle love from the traveler, but would she be ready for Lawrence's? Ana's tongue snaked into Ylva's mouth, running along the girl's teeth a few times, the taste of gamey meat seasoned with wild herbs was strong in Ana's mouth. She reached up grabbing the warrior's head, pulling her fully into the kiss as her tongue broke beyond the teeth line, and wrapped around Ylva's own warm tongue. She leaned over Ylva, pressing her breasts into the girl's upper body.

"Come on now Ana, I'm first," Lawrence chided. Slowly, Ana pulled out of the kiss, apparently enjoying the soft lovemaking she was getting. Keeping Ylva trapped between the two of them, Ana reached down, running a finger over Ylva's womanhood. "I hope you're not a maiden," Ana softly smiled. f77c03c7fd41df7c059e681bdad3a731.jpg

In an instant, Lawrence thrust from below, jostling both girls on her lap. Ana, seemingly expecting this, had guided Lawrence's cock, and Ylva's hips just enough that the thick meaty scepter was now lodged firmly inside of Ylva's honeypot. The stubby tub of the horse cock was a much different feeling from any man Ylva ever had before, provided she truly wasn't a maiden. Her pussy was stretched, filled to the limit with Lawrence's member.

Lawrence pushed forward, knocking both girls over the rest of the riders box, pressing Ylva into Ana as he took a better position.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva gasped with the intense kiss.. now she would not deny that romancing the brunette wasn't enjoyable.. It was just that Ylva was not as sure about the lewd merchants horsey companion.. all too quick, things were going and she blushed, feeling the caress upon her womanhood, followed by..

"Giaah!" She gasped at the horse-cock being pumped into her, filling her, her sex protesting, before relaxing, letting the invader stretch her, with her eyes growing wide in lustful shock. "Sa.. ooohmn.. So big.. what the.. fuuuuck.." She panted out, biting her lips, moaning heavily and trying to steady herself with the well hung horse filling and stretching her out lewdly.

She panted, with her mouth half hanging open after the lustful kiss, her feminine frame warmly squished up against Ana, her expression in lustful shock. This was really happening.. she was getting fucked by a rather well hung horse-lady. With Ana pulling out and assisting the lewd horse, there was little question of who was in charge of things.. that was weirdly hot, she had to admit. The equine shaft felt like nothing Ylva had felt before, and it made it hard to focus on protesting.. if just by the virtue of the lustful meaty fucking it provided.
This was crazy, barely on the road she was getting fucked by a big-dicked horse-gal that wanted to be in charge of her?

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg As Lawrence put his full body weight on Ylva, she cushioned by brunet's breasts. The girl beneath her panting lewdly, apparently enjoying this exchange. The trio's panting was joined by a slow squelch as Lawrence's hips pulled back, the rings on his horse meat stretching through Ylva's tight slit. Much more harshly, Lawrence thrust back in. Working up to a speedy rhythm, Lawrence's cock was thrust in and out, not quite exiting fully. "You're so tight," Lawrence moaned, "It's amazing!" He kept up his hard pounding, gripping onto Ylva's shoulders. "Mmm, cumming..." he said wistfully, releasing a heavy, healthy load inside of Ylva. Stuffing her to the brim with his lewd horse batter.

After the last, stringy bits of horse seed had been stuffed into Ylva Lawrence leaned back, falling into the rider's chair. "Ahhh, that was great. I accept you into our caravan," Lawrence smiled. Ana gently pushed the girls apart, giving Ylva another peck on the lips. After she got on her hands and between Lawrence's spread legs, and began dutifully cleaning the mixture of cum, sweat, and lubrication built up on his cock from the introductory sex.

There was a brief moment of rest for Ylva, Lawrence seemingly sated with his old partner's mouth. "Now that we've had our introductions." Lawrence gave a soft chuckle, "You've probably already guessed f77c03c7fd41df7c059e681bdad3a731.jpg how me and Ana are, ya? Well for what it's worth, I'm not trying to turn you into some cock sucking horse slut." Lawrence pet Ana's head, who was still consumed in her task. "That being said," he chuckled leaning back, "Ahhh!" His eyes closed, and his hands gently pushed Ana's head against his cock, apparently filling the brunette with cum as well. "I doubt you found it all that bad, I'm sure you'll come to like enjoy our quality time,"

With Lawrence satisfied twice over, the horse seemed content to answer any questions Ylva might still have, but after took his natural form leaving the girls to sleep in the cart. "There are furs in the cart, we could bundle up together," Ana grinned. Though the girl hadn't come at any point Ylva had see, she still seemed to have a satisfied look on her face.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva gasped again, bent over and fucked roughly, deeply, she tried to say something but is distracted by the deep, filling thrusts of the beast-cock speeding up into her, until she felt the horse-lovers quick climax near, moaning at the thick load pouring into her. She blushed, even with the lewd horse-lover withdrawing from her, watching Ana .. rather dutifully cleaning Lawrence, and raising more than half an eyebrow in suspicion at the clarification that she'd not be made to suck that thick, nice horse cock.. wait.. was that virile horse filling Ana up with a thick, rich load as well? She blushed.. certainly that couldn't be it, or? When the horse withdrew, she panted, looking over, a bit at a loss for words with how casually, yet throughoutly she'd been taken..
"Ah uh.. well.. I am not entirely certain I can trust that claim.."

It seemed pretty obvious what her.. fee for the friendly trader traveling with her would be, and she glanced to the comfy looking wolf-furs on the wagon.
She was.. hesitant.. it seemed this was just fun time, but there was a bit of a primal appeal in a virile horse-companion.. she then glanced over to Ana, chuckling. "So that's what you mean with Lawrence is in charge, huh? So uh.. the horse fucks you err.. often? Admit it, you act like you're the one in charge, driving around, but in reality, Lawrence is in charge, of your travels, huh?" She blushed a bit more, feeling the stickyness filling her sex...

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg "Suit yourself," Lawrence shrugged at Ylva's distrust. He hopped down off the cart, falling on all fours. His limbs getting spindly and long as his body beefed up considerably. Over the course of a couple of seconds, Lawrence was once more a horse, indistinguishable from any other wild horse. Although the horse cock could still be seen fully erect as he trotted off into a corner of the meadow. Maybe he was giving Ylva and Ana time alone?

Ana had watched Lawrence wistfully as he trotted off. Turning to Ylva when she answered the offer. Her face had a bit of white still clinging to the corner of her mouth. "Well, it's hard to say no f77c03c7fd41df7c059e681bdad3a731.jpg to him..." Ana admitted, her face flushing, "He pulls the cart, so I'd be in a bit of trouble on my own." She followed quickly, as though the thin excuse was enough. "He and I have sex pretty often... It just depends on his mood. I, er," She looked at her feet, "I wish we did it more often." Her face was now red as a beat.

Ana's attention darted back when Ylva suggested that Lawrance chose their destination. "No, I decide where we go. He takes me there... The, well the sex started as payment for that, ya..." She sighed a little. Her eyes drifted down to Ylva's sticky sex, and a smile crept across her face, a look seemingly knowing that Ylva had enjoyed getting fucked by Lawrence after all. "Want me to clean that up for you? Lawrence might be done for now, but that doesn't mean we have to stop." She grabbed Ylva by the hand and jumped into the wagon, nudging the warrior to come with her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fascinating, the virile horse was still very much... active, although she.. he? seemed to have no lewd intent right now. Ylva leaned back, and glanced over to Ana.
"Huh.. so you are the one that seduced him. I expected something more nefarious." She admitted, with a shrug. This was almost wholesome. Well, in a rather lewd way. Then, Ana enthused about going on.. She seemed kind of addicted to the horses thick loads. Well, Ana was cute, so Ylva shrugged and let her proceed, being tugged towards, and then onto the wagon, musing..

"So I guess for pulling me too, the horse will demand .. his toll, eh?" She mused. Now she could understand why Ana hadn't told her anything about this.. although all thing considered, it was harmless enough, she guessed. "I didn't expect a wandering trader to be this lewd.. so this is how you don't get bored on the roads, hmnn?" She raised her brow. What a strange, lewd traveler, to take her along for company on a random trip. She wondered if there were other motives involved..

"So. You decide where the cart goes.. where is it going now?" She prompted, once Ana was back in a position to respond..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg Once Ylva was in the back with Anastsia she was quick to pull the tarp over the two of them, shielding them both from the night chill that came breezing through the trees. Even naked, the tarp seemed to resist the cold, and the bed of wolf furs seemed surprisingly soft. Ana wormed her way into position, laying on top of Ylva, crossed over the opposite way. She began licking the girl's wetness, starting with Ylva's inner thighs, her smooth tongue lapping up every bit of cum that had been left behind, then moving onto the area around Ylva's treasure, using her tongue to clean up even the soft red forest hiding the warriors snatch. Finally, she kissed Ylva on the pussy, pressing her lips to the slit, rocking her head, and sucking and loving the edges. Only a few seconds later, the travels warm tongue broke the into Ylva's honey pot roaming around, lapping up the bits of cum and juice leftover from sex. All the while her own needy sex was but a few inches from Ylva, should she be intersted.

Later, when asked about Lawrence's payment. "Yes, Lawrence is pretty insistent when he decides it's time. I'd thought about mentioning it, but I figure 'By the way my horse is going to fuck you every now and then so be ready.' wouldn't go over amazingly." She chuckled. "It's one of the ways, yes. I do find exploring the wilderness quiet enjoyable and, erm, well being with Lawrence makes it more so."

"I'd like to go south-east a bit. I've heard of a bear out that way then I want to look into. That's a bit of why I wanted you to come along too, things might poorly, and three is better than two. I will honor not getting in the way of you fight, though I'd hope you'd allow a collective hunt for such a large beast."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She'd admit, this was suprisingly comfy. She was used to wolf furs, admittedly. Wolf was the comfiest animal up in the north. Ylva was distracted from her train of thought when the brunette began paying attention to her. Lewdly. She moaned and purred softly under Ana's throughout, attentive licks, squirming in brief delight under the teasing tongues treasuring.
She moaned and writhed ever so softly under the other woman before, after a brief moment of hesitation and deciding not to be impolite, reciprocating the attention given to her with a soft licking and a gentle, curious licking and prodding of her own tongue. Certainly not what she'd expected to fall asleep to in the morning..

"Huh. You want to go bearhunting? That's a strange thing for a trader, isn't it? Now I don't mind to be clear.." She chuckled. Infact, it did sound kind of exciting. "But I mean, I doubt this bear is offering any bargains.. is there any more to this story?" She chuckled, tilting her head quizzically.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Digital-Painting-Inspiration-9.jpg The two enjoyed the embrace for a time, eventually settling into the bundles of wolf fur. "You get right to the point don't you," Ana laughed a little, pulling up one of the furs, "I'm not really a trader, it makes a nice way to make friends when I go to towns... well when Lawrence doesn't spook everyone." She laughed nervously. "To tell you the truth, yes, I do have a bit of history with this bear in particular," She pulled down the fur, laying on her side she once more showed the scar that ran from hip to shoulder. "I've run into him. He is a bastard of a grisly, as an animal, he's about a head larger than any other bear I've seen, worse he is smart like Lawrence. Well, he was down south then, decided to see just how weak the southerners where I'd guess... My village didn't stand much of a chance against him. I don't really know what happened to everyone, but I tried standing up to him, got this scar for my trouble and nearly lost my life... That's why I started traveling, I lost my home," She sight, "Lawrence came after, taught me quickly that not all animals are evil... though maybe I'll tell you about that some other time.

Anywho, you seem like a capable warrior and I think together we can hunt this bastard of a bear, and I'll be able to get some closure... I'll find some way to pay you back, both for the help and putting up with Lawrence and his demands in the meantime,"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She chuckled briefly at her traveling companion, raising a brow. "History with a bear, huh?

Either way, picking on the weak is despicable.. so you want me to help kick his ass hmn."
She crossed her arms thoughtfully, before nodding. "Alright, I'll do it, just to have a good fight.. you aren't that weak, really, so It'll make for an interesting challenge.

Either way, let's rest now, hunt bears tomorrow."
She chuckled. "Oh also, I'm not really in it to do mercenary-stuff, but... we'll see about that later."

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The duo went to sleep without much hassle. The tarp had covered them from the shuttering wind, and Ylva used to this weather. The sun rose the next day and the two of them were able to quickly get the cart rolling once the sun was up. Lawrence seemed ready to get moving as well.
South and east they road. The paths that Lawrence drew them over were little more the dirt trails at best and often was little more than the following a cardinal direction with. Within the course of the day, the mountains of Ylva's home slowly faded into the distance, replaced by similar rolling hills and distant mountains.

There travels Anastasia was pretty talkative as ever, chatting about her journies, mostly. Settlements she's seen, animals she hunted, and beautiful landmarks. Possibly to Ylva's surprise, Lawrence was fairly talkative too, pipping up even well he pulled the cart.

As the sun was beginning to set on the second day, a single howl rung out. The group was surrounded by a semi-dense forest of faded orange, the sharp smell of rotting leaves all around. With the fading sun, it would be hard to be sure where the sound was coming from.

A couple of minutes, after whatever prep Ylva and co. had managed, two wolves could be seen in a good distance away. They where large, baring their fangs, and not yet approaching the three.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva had a relaxing rest, with the warm brunettes body and scent up close to her, she put an arm over her, giving her a soft squeeze in the night, finally waking up with a deep yawning, dressing.. and armoring up, with just a brief, cautious glance at the lewd horse-morph.

The norse warrior listened curiously to her companions stories.. having some hunt and beast-fights of her own to contribute, but not being the talkative-traveler type herself. She chuckled at the wolf-howl. "Funniest thing, when you hear the wolf howl, they're already close." She glanced over to the two wolves suspiciously, before hopping down from the cart, grinning and reaching for her axe.

"Well, what are you here for, wolfies? If you want a challenge you got one here!" She declared, unafraid.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score

Ylva was the first to act, hopping down and grabbing her ax, behind her she could hear the sounds of Ana fiddling with Lawrence's bridle. The wolves seemed even less afraid of Ylva then she of them. Eyeing her ax and giving a cold snarl.

Two became three as a third, massive wolf parted from the forest, standing on two legs. He had dark grey fur, with vivid red splashes, large paws caped with sharp claws, matching perfectly the clean white teeth he showed off with a conceited grin. His gender could not be questioned, with a large knotted cock standing proudly between him and Ylva. "Why don't you just give up girl, I'd hate to scare the face of my newest bitch," He sneered as he stopped between the two wolves, about 50 feet away from Ylva.

The forests are dense, making it hard to see anything on the sides. The sun is still bright enough to see unassisted.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What's up boys, never seen a strong warrior in these parts?" She smirked at the wolves, almost casually shouldering her axe.. although.. geesh another even bigger wolf? So that one was the real problem. She raised up her axe and chuckled. What was it with this beast looking at her so aroused.. and bitch? Dumb wolf, she was a human. "I'm not your bitch, maybe you mistake the fur I wear? If that was a wolf of yours, my apologies." She smirked.

"Give up without even fighting, eh? I wonder.. Are you generous.. or weak." She mused, striding forward with confident steps.. and admittedly, little caution. She had a target to fight, so what else to worry about? Let that wolf-guy back up his words at the edge of her axe!

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The wolf snorted at Ylva's rejection. Running the one of his paws up and down his girthy cock. "You got a nice human slit between those legs? That makes you my bitch," He stroked a little faster, a bead of pre appearing on the tip of his cock. "I'm not some summer pup, but if you want to learn the hard way first," The wolf-man took a few steps closer as well, hand not leaving his member.

The two wolves that had first appeared seemed to back up a bit, rather keeping their eyes on the duo at the cart. Ylva could briefly hear Ana behind her, "Stay out of her fight, remember," followed by an angry wordless snort, most likely from Lawrence.

The wolf stopped stroking his dick, though the heavy musky scent of the male hung in the air, he readied his claws, darting at Ylva with a burst of speed.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh.. so are you here to fight?" Truth be told, that wild wolf stroking its canine cock was more distracting than the dangerous situation she was in right now.. ".. fucking.. pervert wolf. Human, yes, not wolf." She chuckled, readying her axe at the lewd wolfman. Ugh.. why was that beast still stroking itself? That was not how you did a proper fight.. either way, she nodded to Ana, well.. if it was a one on one fight, this was just proper..

And then the wolf dashed towards her, and she chuckled, cutting down with her axe.. no holding back against this bestial pervert.. even if the musk of that beast was a little distracting..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The wolf had raced towards her, bestial lust in his eyes. His feet kicked up small bits of leaves in his trail, and the smell of his masculinity only drew stronger as he closed in. Once he reached her, the battle began! Ylva's ax came crashing down, timed perfectly to find wolf flesh. Her trained arm knew how to handle such a common foe for her village, and well the wolf might have been a strong defender... he had instead reached around and squeezed Ylva's butt! Catching the ax to the shoulder. Seemingly uncaring the wolf lewdly licked his lips, showing his sharp fangs, "That's a very fine bottom, bitch," He chuckled, giving it another hard squeeze with his soft paw pads.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh.. you can take a strike.. wh.. whoa what are you!" She growled, a little distracted by the wolves scent and groping, blushing, before reaching out, trying to push the wolf-man off of her. Wh.. what was he thinking, this horny, wolfish creature? It was very distracting. At this point, she'd rather take a claw-swipe, at least the intent of that would be clear! She flexed her muscles, trying to push the lewd wolf off of her proper, briefly noting the odd feeling of lustful wolf-paws on her bottom..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The dueling pair split apart, only a few feet. Circling for a few moments before the next exchange began! This time the wolves tried to do some damage, taking advantage of Ylva's confused states and slipping in past the range of her ax, grabbing her around the back, pulling her to him and biting her on the shoulder! His fangs drawing a bit of blood from her in spite of the armor. Ylva might have a hard time noticing the pain, as the wolfman's generous cock slid in between her legs, drawing along her inner thigh and teasing her excited sex with a smear of wolfy pre!

"Still not too late to recognize your alpha, bitch," The wolf shoved Ylva away, circling her once more.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Graaaah! You damned dog..." Not the most creative of insults, but Ylva was distracted by the wolf-teeth digging into her shoulder, as well as the smearing of that hot, throbbing canine cock up against her thigh, as she shook her head. .. welp, it seemed she better not take this wolf-man too lightly.. but still the scent of the wolf in the air was.. distracting her as she advanced with a powerful, but slow axe-thrust. "Haah.. I'll not be defeated so easily you beast!" She panted, one hand covering her bitten shoulder as she attempted to down the beast-man proper.
"I'm not your bitch!"