What's new

Viridi (Fox and Frog)

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25319 Ylva startled the fox creature, as it jumped a few feet into the air letting out a muffled, "Yikes!" She... he? She turned around slowly, standing up straight and looking at Ylva with wide eyes. "Who are you lady?" She giggled a little, her tail waving about excitedly, as her ears stood at full attention. She was covered in orange fur, just like a fox, but her mouth lacked the long muzzle of a fox, though she did have a cute little black nose resting between her two golden eyes. Lower down she was still wearing the short blue one-piece, frills and ribbons adorning it, though it seemed it had gotten a few tears and smears of dirt, they all seemed recent, and well the dress seemed to make it look like the fox girl had perky A-cup breasts, something seemed off about them... "I'm looking for someone to play with!" She giggled taking a few struts toward Ylva, seemingly unconcerned with the girl's grip on her ax. "I was sooo bored before that I decided I'd go down to the village! But everyone was sleeping! Will you play with me, Lady?" She flashed a trusting grin to Ylva, now only about 3 meters away from the huntress. The smell of sage and berries was getting stronger, masking but not eliminating the fox's musk.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva watched the fox thing go up... and come down, scratching the back of her head.. didn't seem dangerous, at least.
It was shy and cutesie.. was it a girl? Had she imagined things?

"Huh.. Well, I'm Ylva and.. I'm.. not sure.. who are you, what are you.. how'd you get here? Something tells me you aren't in this for a game of chess.."
She noted, eyeing the fox-thing from top to bottom with a curious expression.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25320 The happy fox bounded and giggled all the way over to Ylva, wrapping her arms around the huntress's waist and burying her face in Ylva's shapely clothed breasts! Taking a big whiff the fox nuzzled between her breasts. "You smell nice Ylva!" She sighed happily. Ylva could feel a soft silk-like snake wrapping around her inner thigh, pressing right up against her crotch and slowly constricting in a pillowy hug mirroring the bubbly embrace of the fox-girl. Looking down at the girl between her breasts Ylva would find herself a bit smitten, she was a cute little fox... Surely she didn't mean anyone any harm? Maybe Ylva could domesticate this were-fox? Maybe it already was? That must be why it had on such a cute dress! Yes... keeping the fox around was probably a good idea...
"I'm Violet!" The girl beamed, "I'm were-fox who was cooped up in some dusty tower for as long as I can remember! It was so boring, the master never wanted to play, just read read read all day long!" Violet stuck her tongue out in disgust, "So I left him and his dusty old tower to find new friends to play with! You wanna play with me right!?" Violet tugged a little the hem of Ylva's tunic, tightening the soft tail's grip on Ylva well also pressing Violets crotch on Ylva's thigh... she could feel a hard rod, slowly grinding on her... she hadn't been imagining Violets 'package' "Come on! I'll be the best-est most playful fox you'll ever have!" Violet's beaming smile shifted slightly as she puckered up, slowly rising to meet Ylva's mouth in a kiss!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Woah! .. ok.."
She got a little defensive with the fox all but pouncing her, then again, thing seemed harmless-cuddly. Perhaps she'd just imagined the scent of heat... it was a cute little thing.. very clingy.. guessing by the cutesie dress up someone might have lost her?
"Violet huh.. so you belonged to someone. Huh.. are you sure your master wont miss you?"
She pondered, deciding to scratch the clingy fox behind his.. her ears, just like she would a dog. And she felt another thing.. this definitly -was- a playful, slightly oddly dressed boy, as cute as he looked..

"I mean.. woah!"
Ylva raised her hand, carefully keeping the fox at a distance, a slight flush entering her cheeks now. "Let's not be hasty. I err.. I guess we can head back to the village, get this sorted out.. this way."
She encouraged the fox, pulling a strong arm around its back. She could feel its puffy tail and.. other things rub up against her. What a strange encounter. But the idea of having this cheerful thing as a pet was kind of amusing.. But yeah, this was strange enough, she had to.. understand what was goign on here, yeah..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25321 Ylva would find the fox's ears silken smooth, well-groomed and like putty in her hands. Softly flicking, swaying, and seeking the warm touch of her scratches! If her hand brushed near the fluffy inner ear Violet would wince under her touch, but not complain. "Ya... master owned me... but he didn't care for me... masters have to love their pets right!" The fox giggled softly, running her soft furred hands up Ylva's side, "I can already tell you'll take good care of me!" That sounded oddly right. If Ylva was going to keep Violet as a pet she'd have to care for her right? Nothing was worse than mistreating an animal...

"Aww come on, just a little kiss?" Violet let out a soft giggle respecting Ylva's words in spite of her protests. "You'll take me back!? Yay! I can't wait," the loving fox started nuzzling into Ylva's chest again before being guided by Ylva's strong hand, the whole time Violet seemed to gently tug and nuzzle on Ylva's arm.

The trip back was a little quicker than the one out, Ylva returning triumphantly with the cute little fox trap wide-eyed and excited as they approached the wooden huts. The first to greet Ylva was Kenith and Matilda, both coming out of the bakery as though they'd been talking the whole time. "So that's what it was?" Kenneth looked confused at the werefox in a dress. It seemed that half the village was starting to gather, wondering just what Ylva had found out in the woods. Violet seemed oddly composed by Ylva's side, taking a little curtsy as the villagers gawked at her but not saying or doing anything more.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So soft!" Ylva allowed herself to marvel slightly at the fuzzy ears, bending back and flicking in reflex. The little fox-boy was adorable!
"I mean uh.. if you are sure your master wont miss you.. I guess you can stay, at least temporarily.."
She decided, taking in by the cute things charms and leading it along her way. She wasn't sure about this, but well, the prior owner of this fox clearly had mistreated it sooo..

Ylva's arm was soft, yet muscular as she, now unconcerned about the noise, pushed through the undergrowth, glancing at the clinging fox and chuckling along the way. "So smoochy. How about we err.. get to know more about you first."
She evaded. She was growing suspicious of just what kind of pet the little fox had been for this master, what with its clingyness and snuggling up to her breasts..

Huh.. it seemed the fox was well trained too, going from snuggly and needy to more courtesy and calm when observed by others.. this kind of put Ylva at ease.

"This is the bear from the night, Violet. I guess she's my pet-girl now."
She decided to introduce, to avoid any further questions.
"Come on Violet, let's get you cleaned up."
She decided, leading the trap-girl along, never one for crowds.

Her own home was simply decorated. Some hunting trophies, decently equipped, but not many luxury items unrelated to hunting or her weaponry. Antlers on the wall, a big pile of fur functioning as a bed. "I guess we can get that washed and fixed easily enough but.. err.. I should start with the obvious question, Violet.. err.. why are you dressed.. like a girl?"
She asked, her voice soft, trying to be sensitive,.. and, just because the fox looked at her so adorably, she gave it a ruffle through the hair too..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25336 "Quite a cutie," Matilda marveled reaching out to grab Violet by the cheeks. "She must 'ta smelled the bread and been 'ungry" The chatty woman decided on her own, "'ell, I'll make sure to bring you two some later!"
The rest of the crowd was largely accepting of the trap fox, marveling both at how quickly Ylva had found it, and how well behaved it seemed to be. Though, they quickly dispersed, leaving Ylva alone with her new pet.

"Wow! did you hunt all these?" Violet raced ahead looking at the trophies on the wall, taking a moment to pounce and playfully, "Grrrrrr" at a stuffed boars head. Seemingly uncontent she bounded back next to Ylva, nuzzling his head against her sides. An act that reminded Ylva a bit of a dog begging for attention. He seemed overjoyed when Ylva pets him, his tail wagging back and forth softly.
"These are the clothes master told me to where?" His answer was pretty direct, but he quickly added, "I like 'em! They have lots of fun frills and ribbons and if I put 'em on wrong," Violet's hands dextrously slipped behind him. He loosed a ribbon sitting just above an opening in the dress for his tail. In on fluid motion, Violet pulled the dress back, threaded the mass of fluff through the opening, and lifted his tail. What Ylva was left with was a fox boy, wiggling his pink pantie clad bottom at her well his tail hiked up the dress. "I can do this!" he giggled, shaking his booty one more time for Ylva. "You're not going to make me wear boring clothes right?" Violet spun around giving Ylva wide sad eyes. That... that wouldn't be good. If wearing frilly girls' clothes made Violet happy, that's what she should wear right?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She'd chuckled at Matilda.. seemed her new pet-fox wasn't too hungry. When questioned about her place she nodded and grinned, with a hint of pride:
"Just like I hunted you, yes."
Yeah. That made sense. She caught the fox, so now she got to keep it, if she wanted to.. she then chuckled, watching the silly thing pounce at a stuffed boar.. the fox was certainly entertaining to behold.
Although it seemed the things past owner had, while educating it well, ,been a bit of a pervert.
She watched the fox spin around, and shake that pantied bottom at her, gulping slightly. A lot of a pervert, she corrected herself.

"I mean.. huh.. if you like them I guess you can keep wearing them, sure.. Although we might have to fix them up a little later..."
She nodded, a bit.. distracted by the charming foxboy. She wanted to give that cute ass a firm squeeze and..

"You want to wear cute and frilly girly stuff, it's no problem by me.."
She decided, chuckling and patting the fox's head whilest leaning back lazily. What a day.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25346 Violet marveled at Ylva's deeds! "Wow! I bet you don't usually find beasties as cute as me though!?" He giggled, giving Ylva a wink.

"Oh, if you wanna clean and fix 'em that's ok," Violet pulled on the hem of his dress, up and over his head and in an instant the fox had laid it neatly folded on a table, giving Ylva a good look at the fem-foxes body. He was covered in the luscious red fur save for a white patch that ran up from his panties and ended at his nose. His tummy was completely flat, seemingly devoid of body fat, though he also seemed to lack any musle to speak of as well. This complimented his smell frame well, giving his body a perfect feminine form, save for the bulge in his panties. The washboard of a chest, capped with two pink nipples also made it blatantly obvious there was a bit of padding in the dress to give the illusion of A-cup breasts.

Seemingly unsatisfied with just the head pats that he was getting, Violet, now wearing nothing but the slik undergarments, climbed up into Ylva's lap, nuzzling up to her affctionatly. "Didn't you say we could play when we got back to the village?" He whined a little, rubbing his tight bottom on her thigh... Ylva did want to grab it right? There wouldn't be any harm in indulging in her lewd desires with this pervert fox... "Come on, don't you think I'm cute?" Violet whispered, the smell of sage, red berries, and fox musk tingling Ylva's nose again...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva chuckled at the easily impressed fox. "Heh.. guess not."
She chuckled and was just about to say something more when the fox-servant unashamedly stripped before her. She.. chuckled at the cute foxling... feeling uncertain why she was even emberassed briefly at the sight, technically the fox was still wearing panties, ,wasn't it?

Then, the fox nuzzled up to her all cute and needily and she blushed.. well.. it was -her- sexpet, wasn't it? She hesitated briefly, looking down at the cute thing. .. She reached out and brushed a hand down along the fur of the foxes back, feeling the base of it's tail.. before squeezing Violets ass firmly.
"I think you are quite adorable... You know what you naughty little thing.. you want to play, how about we play.."
She grinned, firmly pulling the fox closer by the bottom, exhaling heavily as she reached out, smellingt he foxes musky, but kinda nice smell as she reached out to press her lips up against the foxes, her tongue invading it's mouth lewdly. This was still a little odd, but if she thought of her as a cute girly pet for her to play with it could be quite.. enjoyable, couldn't it?

Last edited:
OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25347 The soft fur of the werefox tickled Ylva's fingers as they traced down Violets spin, finding the pillowy base of the fox tail, teasing fem-fox a bit. "Mmmmmm, your pets fee~ O, hah, huuf..." Violet lets out a few cute little moans as Ylva's grabbed her bottom. The silk of the panties covered the furry rum, but Ylva would find it fit her grasp nicely even with it being so slim. Wiggling, and grinding, Violet approved of the ass grab, even going so far as to twine his tail around Ylva's arm, filling it with a fluffy feeling, like being wrapped in a fresh warm fur blanket.
With an excited moan, Violet accepted Ylva's kiss. She would find the fox quiet the aggressive kisser, locking lips firmly with her, his tongue wrestling with hers excitedly. Already Ylva could feel Violets needy shaft pressing against her stomach, but that wasn't the only thing she felt, as the dexterous fox started undoing the laces of her tunic! "Mmmh, yes, wanna play, feels good... huff..." Violet broke and rejoined the kiss a few times, giving his approval to Ylva's form of 'play', but clearly to addicted to the kiss to want to break free.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hoooh you like that don't you?"
She grinned, twirling a hand down the foxes tail, before lifting her hand.. only to get a firmer grab on that foxy bottom, happy to unleash some more girly moans from it and its owner.
She chuckled with the fox fighting to undress her.. letting that happen, grinning as the fox removed her chest-piece and freed her voluptous breasts, soft and ever so slightly sensitive up against the furred chest of the little fox.. whilest Ylva busied herself. If this was her pet she could do as she pleased to him.. her.. right? She reached out and pulled off the foxes panties as well.
"Hmn.. haah.. such a cute little ass.. heh.. I guess if you want to become my pet proper, I've got to keep you and play with you.."
She purred, suckling on the foxes lower lip a little, but letting him kiss her, licking at her tongue, grinning.. this was lewd, but oddly hot..

"Hmnn.. how about this.. I'll play with you lots if you'll be my good girl.."
She purred again, holding onto the fox's bottom and the base of its tail, petting down and along it slowly, encouragingly. What a fascinating specimen. Quite well trained and neat, the curtesy and the folded dress had shown that, but.. definitly exeptionally horny. Well, if the pervy fox wanted to pretend to be a girl, Ylva would MAKE her a girl. She grinned at that, lifting her hand to give the fox a little spank on her butt, before kissing her lips again..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25360 "Mmmm, Ahhh," Violet's soft voice dripped with lust just from getting his girly little butt squeezed, "I love that," He panted, straining to rub his rum against Ylva's grip even more, "My cute little ass is, mmmh, all yours." She had finally freed Ylva's breasts as well! Moving to toy with them using his delicate hands well Ylva had her fill of his bottom!

The fox made no resistance as his panties were pulled down. If Ylva took a moment to look at her pet's distinctly male anatomy, She'd find that he had hairless shaft rising out of his crotch, it was about 4 inches long, nothing to marvel over, but it seemed to fit his cute body surprisingly well.

"Yes, please! I wanna be your cute pet, I want you to love me and care for me! I'll be super cute, and love you even more back!" Violet's agreement was enthusiastic, to say the least.

Ears twitching, pre-cum gathering on the tip of his shaft, Violet let off a few soft moans. Did 'she' really like being called a girl? "I'll be the best girl for you! So long as you keep your promise," Violet leaned in kissing Ylva back again, pressing their mouths together as he started to grind against Ylva! ... but just before it seemed like he was going to cum, he stopped, his kissing started moving to Ylva's neck, smooching her, running his hands over her bottom, moving down. He planted a wet kiss on each of Ylva's bright nipples, but still, he moved further down. He kissed her belly button playfully, as his hands started pulling down her trousers, his destination becoming obvious.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh you do?" Ylva chuckled, giving the mousey bottom another tight squeezing. Who wouldn't like a cute.. girl.. gushing over them all arousedly with so simple a touch? She gave a determined grin at the foxes affirmation. Hmn.. her delicious little fox-pet's ass..

"Awww.. you're adorable. You'll be mine, that cute body of yours, you'll do as I tell you.. and for that I'll protect you and. Hmnn play with you how about it Violet?"
she cooed, less asking, more stating facts, whilest letting the fox-girl play with her slowly engorging nipples, taking in -her- cute, thin body. "Hmnn look at you getting all excited.. admit it, you wanted someone to own your butt, to be able to do whatever they want to your body, for a while now, didn't you? Don't worry.. now all that cute fox is hmnn.. all mine."
She smirked, one hand, curious for more than just the foxes cute butt wandering to the foxes penis, cupping it, slowly stroking along it.. before she hesitated, grinning, reaching up and circling one finger each around the foxes nipples, teasing his chest whilest the lewd foxboy covered her in kisses, grinning down and cooing, nodding, encouraging:

"Yes.. attend me my little fox-girl. Haah.. nuzzle up tightly but remember to lick like a good haaah.. good girl..."
She sighed as her feminine mound was freed of her practical leathery pants, red hair crowning feminine, tight lips and muscular thighs, a hand coming to brush through the foxes hair as she smiled, the scent of her gathering arousal giving away that she too was.. interested in playing with her new fox pet.. or rather, having it service her.
"You are so well trained.. horny, but stopping yourself.. hmnn I think as reward I should let you please me.. and hmnnn..."
She cooed.

"I think I'll keep you as my cute little maid and pet... No one has to know.."
She cooed and, seeing how the fox had clung to her with it so tightly, she reached down, tickling the tip of her tail, curling her hand around it.. before pulling the fox up towards her, against her sex. "That you're really my pervy little sex-slave that gets off on being a horny girl for me."
She declared, her hand strong, showing the fox who was in charge.. but not too roughly.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25402 "Really!?" Violet was beaming, "If you'll love and protect me, then I'll have to be super good and girly for you!" The fox boy giggled planting a kiss on Ylva's cheek, maybe that was his way of sealing the agreement? Either way, the fox seemed content being owned.

"You found me out! I'm an adorable little fox who just needs someone to own me, play with my butt, and make sure I'm nice and, mmmmh, girly..." Violet's body was twitching a little, his face shown with contentment, but maybe there was something more?

Soft moaning sounds escaped from between Ylva's legs, the girly-fox hard at work already while Ylva clarified their relationship. It was true, she hunted Violet, found him. So really he was her's to do with as she pleased. Violet didn't respond, at least not yet, rather his skilled tongue got to work, prepping Ylva by running along her lips until she was nice and plump, then diving in to kiss her sensitive clit, licking it like a delectable candy over and over, pausing every now and then to tenderly kiss her pussy, letting her calm for a few seconds before building up her pleasure once again! The naughty fox was teasing her, trying to draw out her climax.

Once Ylva had orgasmed, Violet continued licking, slurping up all the nice juices he could get from her. With a satisfied, "Ahhhhh," Violet finally pulled back from the pristine pussy. He sat on all fores between Ylva's legs looking up at her with a big grin, a bit for pussy juice still clinging to his lips. She could see his fully erect penis, standing at attention for her, it still only dribbling the smallest bit for pre. Servants couldn't cum until permitted, it seemed, and definitely not before there masters.

"Yes, mistress! I'll be your diligent maid and loving pet, a good little female fox that attends to your every desire... I'll make sure that no one knows just how sexual those desires are mistress," Violet giggled.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

".. deal." Ylva determined, nodding at the lewd foxboy. She chuckled and leaned forward, flicking the foxes eartips a little at his cheerful promises. Although, right now, she was distracted by the lewd fox attending her sex, leaning back and sighing a little, relaxing herself under the licking.

"Aahmnn.. hmnn.."
She writhed and sighed lustfully, leaning backwards under the attention, one hand resting on the girly foxes head, adjusting and encouraging his pace, her eyes half closed in lustful distraction.. she sighed lustfully, smirking down at the lewd, but well behaved fox and blush-nodding.
"Hmnn that was nice.. lewd desires huh.."
She mused and blushed at her girly made, watching the full erection.. perhaps she should do something about it...
"That's a good girl.. but now what do we do with you?"

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25530 Having brought his mistress to orgasm and cleaned her up, Violet nuzzled happily against her inner thigh. If Ylva listened closely she could hear the lewd fox taking soft whiffs of her scent. He smiled lewdly up at her, "Have I been a good girl?"
"Really? Do I get a reward then?" Violets soft girly giggle echoed in Ylva's mind, the cloying scent coming to mind once more. She should reward the good little fox girl. She needed to show she was a kind mistress... but how? She should let him cum, yes... maybe she could make him cum without even touching his male parts! Yes, that might be a nice reward for such a good little girl.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She chuckled at the cute, sniffing, cuddling fox-girl. Something about the fox-boy-girl was oddly seductive and.. eh, was propably just the thing being adorable. She should reward the little thing, but how best to do it?

"Hmnn.."
She got a mischievous grin all of a sudden, reaching down and picking up the little fox, albeit turning her around, so that her cute little cock couldn't rub all up against her anyway.
"So -my- fox.. you know how to please.. hmn.. but is your body nicely trained to be sensitive too?"
She whispered into the girls ears, her arms curling over her, before holding onto her softly.. reaching out and circling the girls little nipples with playful circles. "I think I'd like you to cum while I just play with your nice .. breasts and your cute ass.. would you like that?"
She whispered and cooed., before, on an aroused whim, adding:
"If you want to be played with lots you have to learn that you are just a subservient girl, learn to enjoy that nice tingling in your cute clit.."
She purred at the fox's cock. "Whenever mistress plays with you nicely.."
Ylva encouraged. If the fox had some sort of.. effect on her mind, making her want to dominate her like a lewd girl, it was working quite well...

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25559 Violet let out a soft yip as Ylva hoisted him up onto her lap, his soft fur rubbing against her bare body as Violet wiggled into a comfortable position. Lewd high pitch moans echoed in the soft hut, escaping the fox-girl every time Ylva made sport of his nipples. "Y-yes, mist-t-tress!" Violet's voice ascended as Ylva's hands started running all over his nice firm bottom. "Huff, I, like... like mistress playing with me... hmn, like a girl..." His voice giving away the obvious restraint he was showing. What a greedy little fox-slut, trying to get Mistress to play with him longer by keeping himself from cumming!

Unable to hold back more than a minute Violet let out a lewd, "Mmmmmmhhhhh" the foxes thick cum pumping a few strands of gooey cum uselessly into the air. The scent of musk overtaking the soft berry scent finally. For a few seconds, Violent sat, dazed, rubbing herself helplessly against Violet, seemingly overtaken by the orgasm. "Th... thank you." He whispered softly as he sat up. "I'll make sure to earn lots of rewards from mistress from now on!"

Some time passed without much of note happening. Violet settled into the role of housekeeper amazingly well, keeping Ylva's dwelling spotless, even showing a surprising hand at cooking! While Ylva was out hunting, Violet was diligent to complete any task she demanded of the trappy fox, and Ylva would find herself relying on the fox, even if only subconsciously.
During this time Violet didn't seem to want anything but Ylva's attention when she was home, constantly snuggling with her, and making sure to ease her after a long hunt!

The sun was starting to peek over the treetops as a soft late summer breeze carried with it the rich earthy scents of the forests. From the cooking area of Ylva's home, Violet could be heard softly humming to herself. "Hmmmm..." She appeared after a few seconds, carrying the large iron pot she used to make stew. "Mistress, the bottom of this is getting really thin," She tapped the pot a few times making a soft metal clang. "Should we think about getting it surred up?" She innocently offered the pot for Ylva's inspection. It was rather old... maybe she could speak with the Blacksmith about what to do with it before it broke?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva purred ever so slightly.. the little fox-boy was so soft and adorable! "Ooh you like being teased like that, don't you cutie?"
She purred, louder this time. "You'll be my cute girl I'll make sure of that." She determined, slightly spanking her fox-boys butt, lustfully watching the helpless foxyboy climax. "Hnn.. good girls get rewarded."
She suggested, giving the fox another soft patting.

Ylva most certainly enjoyed her foxy companion, cute and horny, but prim and proper with -she made sure- none being the wiser about her foxes gender in public, making Violet her little maid-servant. It was a bit of work, keepilng Ylva's chaotic place prim and proper, but that just ment the foxgirl had enough to do. Ylva could definitly get used to a cute servant doing whatever she asked.. sexually or otherwise, and all it took was a bit of attention, cuddling with her as a little foxy warming-bottle in the night, a bit of food and fixing up of dresses. Her only regret was that she didn't have the... equipment to really turn her little fox into her girl. There were toys for this of course, but those were expensive, and she didn't want to hurt the fox-thing with a wooden strapon or some nonsense like this..

She sighed, examining the pot. "Ugh. I was kind of saving up my furrs.."
Definitly not for a new dress for the fox. A longer one.. that would obscure a cute little butt-plug to train the foxes little boypussy..
"Guess it can't be helped." She nodded, always practical. "I'll go talk with the smith, I guess."
She nodded, almost subsconciously extending a hand to pet her foxes bottom slowly. "I guess as long as this is the least of our worries, heh. Shame I'm not the adventuring type, could do with a few gold coins. Wouldn't have to be a huge dragons treasure, just a moderatly sized one eh?"
She joked.