What's new

Viridi (Fox and Frog)

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The ax swung in a clean arc, the air singing as it was rent by the heavy blade. However it wasn't enough, the wolf sidestepped the blow, in response he grabbed Ylva by the neck pushing her to the ground. His sharp claws ripping through the straps holding her armor to her body. Within a matter of seconds, the seemingly practiced wolf had stripped Ylva down to her natural state. He grabbed the girl by the head, forcing her lips to his swollen leaking cock, "You've lost, you're my bitch now," He growled, running his masculine cock right under Ylva's nose, she could almost taste the salty musk the smell was so powerful.... it was kind of exciting... "Now be a good little bitch, and suck your alpha's cock well my pack takes care of the rest." Out of the corner of Ylva's eye, she could make out a dozen or so more wolves, emerging from the tress. Would Anastasia and Lawrence be able to fight them? Did it really matter with such a powerful alpha cock requiring Ylva's attention right in her face?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gasped, evver so sligthly, when the wolf managed to swiflty sidestep her attack, grabbing, and pushing her down.. she wasn't done struggling yet, of course, she could still wrestle against the beasts grasp! She yelped a little when she was forcefully stripped by the wolfish attacker, only to have him shove his canine cock up in her face!

"W.. woah.." She gasped at the beast-cock in her face, sideglancing to the suprisingly large wolf-pack... this would be a problem to fight head on.. Well, .. for now she squirmed in the wolfs grasp. "Screw you, you haven't won yet!" She declared, trying to punch at the beast again.. strangely enticing scent be damned!

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The wolf seemed almost shocked that Ylva was still trying to fight back, throwing punches at him! "You're a disrespectful little welp," he sighed heavily. The punches were mostly ineffective, the wolf having a hold on Ylva still. With one hand he started to stroke again, leaning his head back, the leaking pre still dribbling down his cock. The scent of his musk changed a little, growing stronger? No that wasn't it. Thoughts started to creep into Ylva's mind, 'such a powerful male...', 'he did beat me...', 'I should let him breed me like a bitch...'

She could fight these thoughts back, she could keep punching, but if she did soon the wolf would finally stroke himself into blowing his sticky load right onto Ylva. The powerful scent covering her and sticking to her body in long gooey strands. "A shame..." the alpha looked down at Ylva, his seed covering her long red hair, and even dabbling onto her back! He roughly grabbed Ylva's fuzzy wolf ear... did she always have those? That's right she did! how could she forget? "You feel that bitch?" he smirked a little pulling up Ylva's head so she could look at him. She could feel a pounding, it was in her head, but also there was something else, her insides felt on fire, she needed something! "Your bodies mad you wasted good alpha seed," he smirked, "You've been pretty bad, I don't know if I wanna give you more," that wasn't good! Ylva's body was telling her she needed it! That she would be more complete with some hot Alpha seed inside of her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And you're a pervert beast!" She declared, looking at the angry red shaft still wobbling close to her face, with her struggling on the ground, but feeling rather powerless in the wolves grasp. .. it was almost like she was thinking about submitting to the powerful wolf.. but why?

"Grrr.. you wont stop me, I'll defeat you.. yeeep!" She mieeped as she felt the powerful wolf ejaculate all over her face, leaving her gasping with the intense scent.. why had the smell grown so strong? His cum stained her hair and face and dripped onto her back and.. she mieeped softly as he pulled her ear.. it.. it felt kind of bad to waste that good seed yes.. wait, what was she thinking?
"Haah.." She hesitated, exhaling heavily, shaking her head.. it was that alpha-seed.. its smell was doing something to her, her body feeling all hot and.. weird... she needed to.. do what exactly?

Well, certainly her resistance and punching of the lewd wolf-man had stopped as she seemed uncertain, half glancing at that angry red shaft. She kind of wanted more of that delicious wolf cum to fill her up and breed her proper.. wait she did?
"W.. wait.." She mumbled, panting in aroused confusion, her sex quivering ever so slightly, cheeks flushing a hint of arousal emanating from her sex.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Seeing the panting mess of a wolf girl that Ylva was turning into, the Alpha chuckled a little bit. His rough tugs turning into gentle rubs, paying special attention to the girl's ears, rubbing the seed in deeper as in permeated her mind! Taking a deep wiff the wolf sighed happily, "I can smell your excitement my cute little bitch..." He smirked, lifting her off the ground, spreading her legs so her sex was fully exposed to him. "But please, tell me what I should wait for? Tell me what a bad little bitch you've been, how much you regret wasting my seed, how much you want me to pump you full of my puppy batter! Or am I wrong?" He chuckled. Ylva could feel pressure on her lower back, something felt like it needed to escape from inside of her. A few seconds and the dull release sent a wripple of satisfaction across Ylva, as she could feel the soft brush of a tail against her butt. Her submissive thoughts only intensified, 'Be a good bitch...', 'admit you need alpha seed...', 'it's better to be a wolf...'.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aah..ahmn.. whaa?" She made, panting slightly and tilting her head, leaning into the wolf-lords now almost gentle rubbing. Something about this felt strange, but she was kind of too hot to bother, right now.. She looked at the mighty, sexy wolf with a slightly uncertain expression, letting him maneuver her around, as her pubic hair turned into more of a fuzzy, furry tuft.. that was also slightly wettened by her growing arousal.

Ylva groaned lustfully as she felt her bushy tail grow out and then slowly sway forth and back.. it was so.. arousing, all in all. "Haah.. woah.. y.. yes.. I was a bad bitch... I need my alphas seed.. .. wait.. what am I talking about.." She pondered, shaking her head, hesitating.. it had felt nice to think those thoughts, go along with what ws going on.. but what exactly was happening? She was so confused.

Hesitantly, she glanced at the lewd wolf, a little emberassed at how quickly her body had been heating up in primal desire.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Breaking his passionate bite the lewd wolfy pressed Ylva's warm wet snatch to his powerful alpha cock. "Shhh, don't worry about it, you want to be good bitch right?" he pulled Ylva down, only enough for her lips to part, accepting the head of the wolf's musky scepter. Fur was spreading out all over Ylva by now, covering her legs, and breasts. In-kind the thoughts of being a human warrior were growing more distant, the very idea of being a pack bitch, of breeding strong pups for the strong alpha tingling at her mind more and more. All she had to do was let the Alpha fill her.
"You're my good little breeding bitch, right?" The alpha chuckled, pulling Ylva further down onto his cock. He let out a whimper of pleasure a few inches in, jostling and trusting into Ylva suddenly.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gasped not.. quite certain about things right now, but nodding with the feeling of lewd, hot wolf-shaft prodding up against her wet warmth.
"Ahmnn!" She moaned, feeling the beginning of that shaft prod into her curiously, gulping and sigh-moaning in lustful suprise.

She moaned out as her body changed.. something about this felt.. right. Nice. Then the alpha questioned her.. "Ah... uh.. y.. yes?" She answered, gasping and writhing under his nice cock with a hint of uncertainty.. but certainly not minding the bestial changes ravaging her body. Her pussy was warm and throbbing and inviting and she couldn't help but squeeze down upon the inviting wolf-shaft, exhaling a hot, lustful sigh. She wasn't sure what was happening to her but.. it felt good.. she wanted more, felt herself growing less concerned.. and more eager.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The thick strong wolf cock buries itself in Ylva. The first thrust feeling more fulfilling than any pathetic human sex, more pleasurable then Lawrence's raging cock. It was perfection, her reason for being. "Fuck you're tight," the wolf panted, sliding Ylva up and down his member like a toy. Thrusting into her on the way down. It wasn't long before sloppy lewd juices started trickling down their legs, soaking Ylva's fresh coat. The thrusting stopped suddenly, the alpha letting out a satisfied, "Awwwwoooooooo" Thick puppy batter started pumping into Ylva filling her womb up to the brim! The base of the alpha's love rod had expanded too, locking the lucky bitch onto him, making sure none of the alpha's seed escaped. She was his now, her cute little wolfy bitch brain told her so. She was a member of his pack, body, and mind.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva panted and blinked, her expression still a little woozy and uncertain. But also, at this point, taken over by wolfish, bestial pleasure, as her apperance had turned a lot more bestial quickly.
A horny beast, to be precise. "Haaah.. oh yes.. wolf cock.. amazing.." She stammered out, her hungry wolf-pussy squeezing and tightening down on that magnificent red rod, slowly beginnin g to rock her hips along with the wolfish fucking. She was getting bred by her alpha and... for some reason, her hornily dripping snatch couldn't come up with a more enjoyable pasttime.. not like she had a choice, with the lewd wolf knotting within her..

She panted and moaned slightly, embracing the changes, relaxing, feeling the hot cum pour into her.. and wanting more of it, relaxing as her alpha howled, her tail swishing in pleasure, her eyes lost in a daze of lust as she let herself be filled..

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
With Ylva properly converted, breed, and knotted. The alpha leaned his muzzle down to rub it against hers, taking a few minutes to lovingly nip and nuzzle with her. "You make such a fine strong bitch, our pups will be strong. Strong enough to lead, and conquer new territories for our pack..." he whispered in her ear, gently rubbing her belly with one delicate furred paw.

Snuggled up with her alpha, Ylva was finally able to see just what was going on well she was having her fun. Around the cart, there were signs of a struggle, a hard one. Ana and Lawrence had been fighting her pack well she was getting love from her alpha! But it was ok, Ana was bent over on the ground, one of the bestial wolves thrusting into her, with the fuzzy wolf triangles crowing her dull blissful face.

Lawrence, who seems to have put up quite the fight herself, was pinned by three of the wolves, one of which was anthro just like Ylva's alpha. They were teasing and molesting the horse anthro, suckling her shaft, nipping at her breasts. Lawrence seemed to have fallen into a bit of a haze as well, though it didn't seem the horse was going to become a wolf.

"Right," the alpha said pulling Ylva up off his rod and letting her stand on her own two paws for the first time, feeling the packed dirt, and crunch of leaves between her soft pads. "Time to go back, we have our prizes," The alpha placed his paw on Ylva's head, rubbing her fur roughly, then giving her a hard smack on the bum he encouraged her further into the woods. The pack walked deeper and further into the woods, any time Ylva started to wonder or slow down, she was gently grouped by the alpha, reminding her she was a part of this pack now. She could catch glimpses of both Ana and Lawrence following behind her. Ana only half transformed, ears and a tail but no fur. Lawrence... transformed, but being dragged along by a strong wolf anthro.

Later, much later, Ylva came across something she might not have expected, what seemed to be a village, made out of rough tree huts, opened to the elements, no fire to speak of. It was nestled in amongst dense trees, shading it from the sun, and making it unlikely for a hunting party to find them. Inside where various wolf anthros, humanoids, and quadrupeds. All of the humanoid ones where female, they were on there hands and knees, submissive to the anthros. Many where already being fucked, some grabbed by the hair as multiple anthros used them. Strangely each of them seemed elated in their service, no one looked unhappy.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She panted slightly, extending her tongue to lap at the alphas muzzle lovingly. She wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but she felt.. really good and kinky.
"Th.. thanks alpha.." She purred under his pawing touch.

It seemed Ana had been nicely fucked into submission to the feral wolves as well.. that kind of made the bitch happy too. Finally, however, her alpha disentangled himself from her, leading her to tilt her head quizzically and moan softly, shifting her soft paw-pads about a little at the strange sensation.
She nuzzled up to the alphas rubbing.. and then jumped a little forwards when he spank-encouraged her to move along.. doing just that. Not long ago such a slap on her bottom would have earned any male a good smack back.. but right now this gesture just felt nice and posessive-proper... and his continued gropings helped keep her in line, both physically and mentally.

When she arrived at the wolf-village, she found more half-wolf-half-human girls .. just like her.. well, perhaps she was a bit more wolfish than some of them.. seemed she had been quite.. receptive to the alpha's lewd approach. They were being fucked roughly, but.. didn't seem to mind. a part of Ylva was envious of all those hot bitches the wolves had claimed for themselves.. well, she had been claimed too... she growled lustfully at the sight before her.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
The Alpha bent down, pressing his nose right up to Ylva's drooling wolf puss! Taking a long powerful whiff of Ylva's sex the Alpha chuckled, "You're already getting horny again?" He grabbed her by the bottom, pressing her up against his erect wolf meat. "I bet you're looking at all those cute little half-human bitchs with envy? I wouldn't be too envious, they aren't part of the pack, they are just toys, fuck dolls for us, they can't even have pups... You, you're special though," he smiled massaging Ylva's furry bottom, "You're a wolf now, you're my bitch, but you're a wolf. You'll give me a strong litter, I know it." His paw starting moving to Ylva's new tail, softly swaying under the tender touch of her alpha. He gave a firm tug. A strange sensation ran up Ylva's spin, the sensitive tail was in pain, but... it felt kind of nice, reminding her of her new extremity, and the dominance of her alpha.

Ylva was lead along to the biggest of the hunts in the village, though made of nothing but sticks, leaves, and rocks, it seemed more like a place to Ylva's wolfy brian. "This is your home now," Alpha sat down in a pile of straw brush making it crinkle and filling the air with the scent of sun-dried grass. This must be some form of bedding for the wolfman! The hut had little else besides the straw bedding, open to the center of the wolf camp where the anthro's domination continued. "Your alpha wants you bitch... but tell me, what do you want?" He smirked. "Tell me who you are, and what you want most of all?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva felt.. kind of emberassed by the alpha sniffing at her.. was that something normal? It didn't feel wrong..
"Ohmnn.." She growled softly.. he certainly was in the mood again. "S.. special?" She asked, wiggling her feminine body up against the mighty wolf.. she liked being special to her alpha..
"You propably know best.." The wolf-bitch cooed, before gasping, a bit of wetness glistening between her legs after the tugging of her tail as it swayed back and forth, accompanying her master like.. well.. a tamed dog would.

She was lead to a simple, but inviting hut, hopping down onto the straw and panting.. her primal-instincts guided mind had an easy time answering.. "Haah.. Alpha.. I'm your horny wolf-bitch.. and I want.. want.. Haah.. I want your amazing cock in me.. your warm.. thick cum filling me up all nice.." She cooed, just going along with the wolves-call in her mind.. it was easier this way.. "p.. please.." She cooed.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
"Now that is what I wanted to hear!" The alpha roared with approval. His thick hard member clenching and flexing as it started to gather pre-cum on the tip once more. "Ha, we have to reward a good bitch don't we," coming up from behind Ylva he wrapped one furry arm firmly around her tummy, guiding her softly forward so that she rested on her hands and knees in the soft bedding. "Good... now present!" He demanded, using a firm touch to lift Ylva's butt into the air, her tail against her back, and her dripping pussy on full display for her Alpha. "Wonderful!" He coed, scratching his bitch behind the ears. "This is how a proper bitch asks for her alpha's seed..."

Once more Ylva felt the wonderful fullness or her alpha's wolf meat pressing into her. One hard thrust and he had pushed all the way inside as he rested his belly on her back trapping her excitable tail between them. Nuzzling and nipping at her neck and ears, whispering to her about what a good bitch she was, how proud he was of her, and how she should enjoy her new life. Soon enough the warm wolf batter started filling Ylva up again, her Alpha's cock knotted her up. Surely she would give him a litter now! It was her purpose after all! With that warm though she found her mind becoming hazy, the warmth of her Alpha's embrace slowly lulling her into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Softly Ylva's mind faded into consciousness. She had such a strange dream. A world plagued by animals, the horse, and the traveler... The wolves... Such things were just fantasy, and she knew it. She could feel the burning need between her legs, but... should she really indulge so early in the morning? She had work to do, after the hunt yesterday she still needed to tend to the pelts, and check how the meat was drying.

Light filtered in through the backwoods casting rays and shadows over the small hamlet that Ylva called home. The houses were largely made of logs with a few stone buildings. The smell of fresh-baked bread seemed to fill the air once Ylva stepped out of her home.
"Hey, Ylva!" Kenith, a familiar voice, called to her. "You must have been sleeping pretty hard last night, didn't see you come out after all the commotion." The well built black smith's apprentice chuckled a little bit, "So have you heard yet? ... Oh, well last night it seems some kind of beasty was prowling around. Baker's wife saw it first, said it was about as tall as a man, walkin' 'bout, on two legs, she knows it wasn't a man though cause had a bundle of fluff outback, and two little ears on its head! We were all out here trying to catch it, I tried pounding on your door two, but you wouldn't answer... Figured you being the grade a hunter maybe you'd be able to track it down?" Keith sighed, giving her a long looke with his soft red eyes, before cracking a coy smile.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ylva-bitch moaned happily, smiling at the alpha's grip holding her tummy, trying to relax and be a good bitch for her alpha to fill, murring and shift-presenting herself, following his encouraging. Her tail wiggled and swished as she rocked forward, into the mighty wolfs thrusts, she wanted him deep within her, to own her and... and..

The huntress yawned and shifted.. well that had been a nice dream.. Well, she had things to do and lying about was not part of it. She shouldered her axe and yawned, before peering outside.

"Huh.. oh err.. commotion?
.. So Matilda saw a bear and got startled, .. and let me guess now you want me to go 'a lookin' "
She sighed and yawned..

"Alright, if it was around in the night, it's asleep now, show me to where they saw this scary beast and.. heh, how 'bout you come along with the tracking, shouldn't be dangerous." She nodded, chuckling and taking point.

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
"A, a bear?" Kenith chuckled nervously, as he glanced around his shoulders as though the beasty might jump out from behind the stick fence surrounding the house. "Ay, they do stand on two legs, now 'n again..." He admitted, "Ya, you'd make the old goat a feel a bit better if ya looked into it..."

Together they trudged up the dirt path a few houses down. "This where she saw 'em," The blacksmith's apprentice pointed to a small area between the butchers and bakers' house. At first, there didn't seem to be much of anything between the mortared walls... save dirt... but to Ylva's trained senses she could make out a few strands of hair, long brown strands, tough and bristly. Not human hair but fur... looking beyond she could make out what seemed to be footprints in the soft dirt behind the house leading off into the woods. The tracks weren't made by any bear, they seemed to be more reminiscent of a canine, but bigger then any dog she had seen... and most curious of all, they seemed to be spaced for something walking on two legs... she could follow them deeper into the woods.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Worst case, we gotta shoo a bear a bit.
Best case, we get to fight one."
She grinned, slapping her companions shoulder, before stepping to the mud between the houses and leaning down for a closer look.

"Well this can't be right." She mused, growing ever so slightly less jovial, more focused. Did someone bring a dog around here.. no that couldn't be it.. Now she was intrigued. Taking point, she followed the tracks. "Perhaps you should stay in the village. Anything else on this... bear?"
She decided to inquire, at the forest edge, hesitating to go on. Someone watching her back was good. Anxious noises coming from Kenith were not.

Last edited:
OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Kenith seemed a bit surprised at Ylva's sudden turnaround. "So it's not a bear?" He laughed nervously, "No one got a really good look at it, so there isn't too much more I can say. Seemed like it was looking in windows though, maybe it was looking for some food?" Kenith scratched his head unsure about what else to say. "Well, good luck I guess."

The woods around Ylva's home was pretty dense. They lived in the heart of the woodlands of the north with all the playful and nasty beastie's that came with the territory. For Ylva this was nothing, she was able to move silently through the forest, the few fallen green leaves, and odd twig were easily avoided well Ylva moved, finding the odd tracks in the soft earth. After some time Ylva found a few orange hairs with the footprints, and a faint smell started lingering along the trail. Sage, red berries, and musk? Whatever she was tracking she could guess it was probably looking for a mate... That was when Ylva could just make it out, the faint orange outline of a human-sized critter. The creature was bent over, standing on two legs, but stirring around in the dirt with its hands, sticking it's tight furry ass out for Ylva to get a good view! Its bottom was covered in a giant fluffy tail, that was eagerly waving to Ylva, as its owner seemed to take no notice. This was some form of fox that was certain but adding to the already strange puzzle, the fox creature wore a one-piece dress! A little torn and ragged, but seemingly made of fine fabrics, with its bum so nicely lifted Ylva could also see a pair of fine pink panties covering the fox's nethers... and why did it have a bulge where the pussy should be? Was this fox that excited to mate?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ylva disappeared into the woods with a shrug. Better not to risk it. She knew this place pretty well, naturally so it wasn't hard to keep up with the tracks. The tracks themselves were the odd part. The tracks didn't fit, this was all rather odd.. she half expected a mythical creature.. and she wasn't wrong. Orange. Fox hair, of course.

A fox in heat it seemed. But.. she had expected some large, male beast.. not a .. cute.. half human in a dress. a were-fox? She pondered, taking in the bent-over fox. Effeminate, but not female. She was a bit at a loss. Both at what she encountered and how to proceed.. the thing seemed horny, but well, she was not a suitable mate, she was a female... then again.. uh...
What to do... first she'd have to test if this one was intelligent..

"Caught you. You know you can't go stalking around the village at night, makes people worried. Uh... what exactly are you doing?"
She asked, half raising a brow at the creature before her. It was kind of cute, but she kept a hand on her axe nonetheless..