What's new

[VN] Ich Will Project [v0.1] [Amazoness Enterprises]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazonessKing

Reputation score

Overview:
Your childhood friend Eileen entrusted you a secret: How to enter people's psyche. The next moment she disappeared in front of your eyes. Now no-one around you is able to remember she ever existed... or do they? With very little knowledge about what's happening, and in the hope of rescuing her you try to follow her instructions and gather pieces inside the mind of key people close to her. Will you be able to bring back Eileen? Or you will end just like her?​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-10-26
Developer: Amazoness Enterprises - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
Male protagonist, 3DCG (placeholders), Fantasy, Sci-fi, Multiple endings, Romance, School setting, Ahegao, Bdsm, Big tits

Planned: GROUP SEX, INCEST, INTERRACIAL, PREGNANCY, TITFUCK, among others.

Changelog:
Added skip intro button: If you complete the intro once, if you restart the game, you can skip the intro right away.
Change name button: You can change your name in the pick a route menu. Changing the name at the beginning will ask you if you truly want to keep whatever you input.
Added:

• 1 new path for Charlotte with 2 scenes and a total of 26 cgs
  • 2 new paths for Julia with 4 scenes and a total of 36 cgs
  • 2 new paths for Valerie with 4 new scenes and a total of 36 cgs
Changed:
Some backgrounds, like Charlotte's psyche among others.
I also added some images in already done paths as extras!
Bug fixes:
You can choose your name in the route selection screen at any time.

Demo 1.1
  • For clarity, added text on top of choice menu, of whether or not it's a route or introduction.
  • Fixed a mistake with Laura intro showing twice.
  • Fixed Bug with Laura where ejecting out inside of her mind ended up with you in the hallway instead of the doorstep as intended.
  • Fixed choosing Valerie introduction tosed you into Valerie's route instead of the introduction screen without the conditions being met.
Demo 1.0
Initial release

Developer Notes:
So this is a game I'm developing and found out recently that I can request it to be posted in the game category, specially now that I released the demo recently. However, I'm not exactly sure if that counts as being released or not. Whatever the case is, I will leave this here for the time being.

I've been working on this game for a few months, and even though the game is complete, it sadly lacks art. Just recently I thought about using Koikatsu assets to provide placeholder visuals, so how it looks now is, hopefully, not a finalized version of the game. Since I started recently, I'm still implementing visuals, but while I was doing so I got some ideas for the game so I ended changing some parts of the script, one of them being directly how the game starts, so right now I don't have a working build, except for really old builds I don't want to share. I do have plans to release a demo in this very week if possible, containing half of the 3 main routes for the game, but possibly without the art, yet.

The reason I'm doing the thread right now is to work as a dev blog of sorts. As I work with the script and keep making the placeholders while I also look for an actual artist to provide art for the game. Right now I'm working with heneromedia as my artist, but due to his schedule and busy life, I'm still looking for an artist that can provide art for the game in order to properly launch a patreon and fund it.

Additional information:
  • 3 Main routes with 3 unlockable routes.
  • Each route is made by 8 parts, not counting the intro with 1 part for each girl.
  • Each route will have choices and 3 different endings, not counting the "general" bad ending.
  • Each part will have at least 1 CG with multiple variants
The main idea behind the game is variations and subconscious. Each psyche you will travel to will reveal you a vastly different reality, from a military castle, to a futuristic city and a deserted island.

Lastly, I'm open to criticism, suggestions and the such. To give you an idea of the elements of the game, the game mainly draws inspiration from , and , for the story, themes and the structure of choices in that order, among other things. It will not be completely smut, it will be mostly story heavy, but it will have a lot of sexual content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

439567_3.png 439568_4.png 439569_5.png

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved the the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.