What's new

[VN] The Mind Chain (CoaTF)

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey. VSPAR here. Putting Curse of a Thousand Fucks on hold for a bit while I do a smaller, side-project called The Mind Chain.

Oddly, this will also be cannon to CoaTF, but is a side-bit about Em's magical clone and her captor(s): Barkley the Gemini Mage.

It will have 7 major scenes, 3 endings, and will be a Chose Your Own Rape Game (CYORG), where the player decides the outcome. Probably will use TyranoBuilder or Ren'Py.

Check out my for more info and future updates.
-VSPAR

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [VN] The Mind Chain (CoaTF)

So. Update time.
Got the main background working.

Did a lot of hand-drawn art for setup for characters/poses/cgs etc, as well as some of the writing.
Check out mah for more details.
-VSPAR

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been working! Honest!

Here's some smut!

Em - "Huh? Where am I?"
I awoke groggily from a deep sleep in unfamiliar surroundings. The room was nice. Not a palace, but it had rugs, glass windows, and smelled of perfume. It would have been relaxing not for the hair on the back of my neck standing on end.
Em - "What happened....?"
I realized it all too clearly in a rush. That bastard Barkley had tricked me. Copied me somehow, magically, then he and his clone had raped me in my pussy and ass.
Em - "That fuck! I'll..."
I realized I didn't have my weapon. Or my armor. In fact, I was not wearing anything at all!
Em - "That son of a...!"
Before I could finish my exclamation, the twin SOBs themselves walked into the room through a large wooden door.
Barkley 1 - "You rang, my beautiful little butt-slut?"
My asshole puckered. It still felt raw.
Em - "Release me or I'll kill you both!"
Weapon or not, I would try.
Barkely 2 - "Oh by all means, cock-slave. Do try. It wouldn't be any fun if you didn't."
I feigned reconsideration, then lunged at the nearest one.
Em - "Yaaa!"
What the? I was so slow. So weak. Damn, what had they done to me?
The Barkley I attacked was now considerably faster than me. He caught my swinging fist, turned it, and grabbed onto me with ease.
He roughly molested my breast with one hand, and I felt turned on right away.
Barkley 1 - "Ah. I see our enchantment is working perfectly."
Barkley 2 - "Indeed. Look. The horny bitch is already gushing."
Damn. He was right. Just his fingers squeezing my tit was driving my body mad with sexual tension.
Em - "Sto..! Ahh! Stop!"
Barkley 1 - "Fine."
He let go, and I stumbled away with a protesting squeltch from between my thighs.
Barkley 2 - "What a cute niose. Can't wait to hear more."
Dick.
Barkley 1 - "Unfortunately, Em, we won't be enjoying you again for some time."
Barkley 2 - "That's right. See, we both want you, BUT, we don't share very well, it turns out."
Barkley 1 - "So we made a bet."
Barkley 2 - "Yes. A very naughty bet."
Uh oh. That did not sound good. I despised them. Him. Whatever. But I seemed to be completely at their mercy. For now.
Barkley 1 - "The bet is: to see what happens to you first -"
Barkley 2 - "If you break, I get you."
Barkley 1 - "And if you submit, then I get you."

Barkleys - "We are SO looking forward to testing your absolute sexual limits!"

Oh fuck. My mind raced. What were they going to do to me?

Barkley 1 - "Oh don't worry! It'll be fun if you let it. And there will only be one test per day. More than that would be too much."
Barkley 2 - "Oh but you should be afraid. Very much so. I made sure that each test will be harrowing to your very core. I bet you won't even make it past the first one."
They were playing a game and I was the prize. I would have to play to win, in order to have any hope of escaping this chain of mind destroying events.
-VSPAR

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy CRAP that was some crazy few weeks.
Between my car breaking down, getting lice, and having my job move me back to 10-20 hours a week (which means I need to find a NEW job), I haven't been able to get a LOT done, but I did work on SOME stuff.

Things that ARE done:
Main Background.
Main storyboard.
First Scene writing.
Second Scene writing.
Line work for Em's main character picture.

Things that NEED to be done before I get a working demo out:
Line work for Barkley's main character picture (2).
Some time to go over what I will need/use in the programming phase.

Hope you are all looking forward to it, I know I am.
-VSPAR

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The hits just keep on coming.
Sick for a while - had the flu for 2 days, but I was able to do a lot of art in that time.
Should be a BIG update before Thanksgiving (I hope). And another good update tomorrow or the next day.
Hope you are all still seeing this and looking forward to more stuff.
-VSPAR

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I shall be waiting.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for waiting people. Got some stuff done, had some more crazy issues (money sink-hole that is my house). ALMOST got the demo done, but it looks like I wont be able to finish it before Christmas :(
Soon after I get back on the 7th of January, though, I'll be back to making it happen. See you all then.
-VSPAR

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good luck man. See ya then.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey. Just wanted to inform everyone of my impending 10,000 hits on my blog. As a thank-you to the community I am going to do a commission based on your input.
If everyone interested could VOTE for their preferred stuff this week, I'll get to it first thing when I get back home.

Thanks.
-VSPAR

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got that community commission up on my BLOG, so I thought I would post it HERE as well.
So here it is. Enjoy.

Hope to have some stuff from the possible voice actress (yay!) soon, with luck. But I'm gonna try and get that Demo done all the same.
-VSPAR

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now dat's a nice pic.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right then.
Still Alive.
Demo forthcoming STILL.
I know, I know. I'll get there. Especially if I STOP getting sidetracked with other projects.
Speaking of other side projects I have a DEMO that I am releasing Monday for ANOTHER PROJECT.

This one is much shorter, the Demo is now done completely. And it shouldn't take me more than another week to finish it completely. I'm highly motivated to finish this one not only because it's much shorter, but because I already have most of the stuff in it done.

When I release the Demo, I'll be creating a new thread for it.
Until later, check out my BLOG: vspar.blogspot.com
-VSPAR