What's new

ACT Vorpal Rabbit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Vorpal Rabbit 2

Yeah, each character has a move that does a lot of hits for less damage. If you finish a female enemy (the archers, the second boss) with that attack, their clothes will be destroyed.

Additionally, if you defeat the second boss with this attack, you'll get a cutscene afterwards. She'll be put over a spit and roasted by the lizardmen if your health is below half. If it's above half, she'll be lead away to a house and raped, like if you get caught by a lizard sword or axe user.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the cheat engine address to lock health?

seems like it is assigned to multiple values because anyone I try doesn't work. I can freeze the actual graphics of the HP bar but I still get killed after a couple hits.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, guess I'll start keep tracking of this game as well, the game was updated on the 29th of December last year, picking it up right now, not sure if anything new has been added, so far, some game over animations have been added to the 2nd boss, although I've only seen one, not sure if there's more.

Edit:That appears to be all, the 3rd stage isn't in yet. There also seems to be only one game over for the 2nd boss.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hmm, guess I'll start keep tracking of this game as well, the game was updated on the 29th of last year, picking it up right now, not sure if anything new has been added, so far, some game over animations have been added to the 2nd boss, although I've only seen one, not sure if there's more.

Edit:That appears to be all, the 3rd stage isn't in yet. There also seems to be only one game over for the 2nd boss.
I only see the one. Tried dieing to a couple different moves but nothing other than the water down the throat, strip and major lactation problem.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Third stage was finally added.

Nothing really caught my eye except for the boss fight. A bunch of trap deaths. Disappointed there was nothing for the new enemies.

The boss is pretty simple, as well. Abuse the invincibility frames of each character's dash move to dodge the arrow walls. The second character crushes her with her left/right + c move, even though it doesn't have invincibility frames. To view the alternate boss scene, finish her off by shredding her clothes. Not sure if there's two version, based on your remaining health.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Download the save in my most recent post? I'm not entirely sure why the individual stages from 1 and 2 aren't available with my most recent save though.

As for why it was deleted, apparently it violated the Mediafire ToS somehow. Never actually bothered asking why that was the case.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey! Something new here? This Game Is Awesome! So we can´t allow this thread to just die! >= o

And Besides: The Guy ov Vorpal Rabbit has begun working again! Yay! :D

Here´s Proof:

Nope! It wasn´t! :mad:

Look at this! (Just kopied from the page):

2016年08月28日 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Is THIS 3 years old??? :mad:
ドット絵!
ボーラビ新作、作業を進めているので適当にドット絵やスクショなどを紹介します!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nope! It wasn´t! :mad:

Look at this! (Just kopied from the page):

2016年08月28日 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Is THIS 3 years old??? :mad:
ドット絵!
ボーラビ新作、作業を進めているので適当にドット絵やスクショなどを紹介します!
Doesn't look like it. The post beneath it has a soundcloud clip, and if you check the upload date on that it says 17 days.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doesn't look like it. The post beneath it has a soundcloud clip, and if you check the upload date on that it says 17 days.
Exactly! There seemed to be just some Butthurt Fanboy that didn´t liked the Game cause it was too hard for him! :p

(I mean some clueless guy that wrote me it where 3 years old) :D

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Exactly! There seemed to be just some Butthurt Fanboy that didn´t liked the Game cause it was too hard for him! :p

(I mean some clueless guy that wrote me it where 3 years old) :D
Hmm, he probably saw the last Vorpal Rabbit 2 update. Which was in 2013. I don't think there's a thread for the new game though.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, he probably saw the last Vorpal Rabbit 2 update. Which was in 2013. I don't think there's a thread for the new game though.
Correction: There is "still" no thread! :D

Ps: But Why did he made a red thing at me then? if my post was the last and most actual one = I

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Correction: There is "still" no thread! :D

Ps: But Why did he made a red thing at me then? if my post was the last and most actual one = I
Yeah, unfortunately some people misuse the reputation system from what I've seen. :(

Anyway, someone should probably make a thread then.

Kharn

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone post the full save for latest version?

Thanks.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here´s somethin new for any Vorpal Rabbit Fan:

(The video)

Yay! A live sign! :D

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Vorpal Rabbit 2 (Do ya like Bat´s?)

And here again something new:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.