Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ135276]剣士ミリアの復讐

ok , it is my problem then. Ty for the answer

thaplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Complete translation- mega.co.nz/#!aAs3QKRZ!9-VUCZXVMXowXvePYlAPRaDFNnLjK8N-FZiDbBQKKac

This is my first attempt at a complete translation so go easy on me. :D
Let me know if I missed anything, or if there are any typos and such.
First of all I want to thank you for the translation mate! Just wanted you to know about a little bug I found. During the quest to the Legendary Tree, you have the option to go to the guards, then you have 2 options to choose from "use ur self as a decoy" or just simply "wish them goodluck''. When you choose the second one and afterwards talk to the gaurds again the text Is not English anymore.

This is the only thing i found so far! Great work on the translation.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Complete translation- mega.co.nz/#!aAs3QKRZ!9-VUCZXVMXowXvePYlAPRaDFNnLjK8N-FZiDbBQKKac

This is my first attempt at a complete translation so go easy on me. :D
Let me know if I missed anything, or if there are any typos and such.
Thank you for doing the full translation!

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all I want to thank you for the translation mate! Just wanted you to know about a little bug I found. During the quest to the Legendary Tree, you have the option to go to the guards, then you have 2 options to choose from "use ur self as a decoy" or just simply "wish them goodluck''. When you choose the second one and afterwards talk to the gaurds again the text Is not English anymore.

This is the only thing i found so far! Great work on the translation.
Thanks for catching that! I'm uploading a new version now.

Edited my original post with a hot fix.

Last edited:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, I nearly forgot about this game. Never did went back to see all the HCG. Thanks for all your translation effort!

Wait... I don't get it. Nothing seems translated on my end except for the window name?... I overwrited all the files and everything. :S

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess some residual file from the old game must have mucked things up. Booted the game from a fresh folder and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translation and new link, Cadgy!

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Cal, That 80mb file you just shared is the Game with the Translation already Applied, right?

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finding a game with a full translation I haven't played is like opening a chest in the Legend of Zelda. The pentatonic chimes go off and I feel mighty pleased with myself.

Sadly, upon flitting through the CG's of the game, I noticed that there aren't many scenes in the game, which is okay since it's only a small game. In the scenes that there are though, non of them show the protagonist even slightly enjoying herself. She's always frowning or crying at being raped.

I don't think there's a corruption mechanic in this; instead she just gets raped a lot and hates it which is a major boner killer.
Can anyone certify this?

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, does anyone have a reupload of the game?

All the links I find seem to be dead.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry, does anyone have a reupload of the game?

All the links I find seem to be dead.
its third time i looking up amdpost links for some lazy dudes, really is google so unpopular or alien for some people, found 2 pages where to download from, less than in 5 sec

Last edited:

dan_p

Reputation score

Does anyone have a working translation link ?

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd be very grateful for a reupload of the translation. All links are down :/

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,
I managed to snag the game but all translation links seem to be down. Could I urge some kind soul to share a copy of the translation files if possible?

Thank you and Regards,
LP

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is the compressed Data folder of the translated game. I think that is all you need (hopefully no changes were made to the 'Graphics' folder). I trust everyone knows how to apply it?! (...)

EDIT: lol... Too slow.

Attachments

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

+1 to the both of you. Thank you for the links. I am sure someone apart from me would benefit from the share as well.

Thank you again.

Regards,
LP

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for double posting but given the gap between the two posts, I hope you kind folks will let it slide. Anywayz, completed the game finally after letting it collect dust. Wasn't bad, but wasn't a gem either. Finished complete virgin route, not sure if I'll ever pick it up for the H route but who knows.

Had all the events trigger for me except for the waitress one. Went to the slums, checked all three huts. All were empty except one with the fatso inside who was running a slave trade underground. He whines and stuff about how he won't forgive the MC and blah blah blah. But that is it. I can't see any waitress kidnapping event triggering. No woman standing near the vegetable vendor either. Maybe it only triggers if you assault the hobo instead of giving money when asking for information regarding the kidnapped daughter of the tool shopkeeper? Either that or not sure what I missed...

Oh well.

Last edited: