What's new

RPG [ wandowando ] [ ワンドワンド ] Helena Mercenary Corps ~The Cuckolded Comrades~ / ヘレナ傭兵団~寝取られていく仲間達~ (RE211211) (RJ211211)

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
uhmm its strange... i've finally reach the end with every girl in full corruption and both win or lose dont have any event... really disappointed.
so.. there is 3 scene for each of the 5 girls, 15 scene in total? nothing more?
Yeah, the game is small, they should have just keep it to 3 girls, maybe 4, weird thing is that this and their other game with this engine/system are smaller than their other games (in MB)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I love this game, I just really wish it had more content. Maybe it sold well enough for a sequel? One can hope.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, the game is small, they should have just keep it to 3 girls, maybe 4, weird thing is that this and their other game with this engine/system are smaller than their other games (in MB)
lol that's bad. the game is somewhat good but dont have a real final climax with a proper ending.

I love this game, I just really wish it had more content. Maybe it sold well enough for a sequel? One can hope.
there is some game like this one. not all of them are good of course but this is what i've played until now and i can suggest to play if u love the srpg mechanic.

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
lol that's bad. the game is somewhat good but dont have a real final climax with a proper ending.

there is some game like this one. not all of them are good of course but this is what i've played until now and i can suggest to play if u love the srpg mechanic.

Any of them fully translated or at least with a partial? i don't even care if its good, i just want to learn to play these games more....i still keep pressing Esc, i think i nearly broke a blood vessel at one point xD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any of them fully translated or at least with a partial? i don't even care if its good, i just want to learn to play these games more....i still keep pressing Esc, i think i nearly broke a blood vessel at one point xD
none of them have any sort of traslation.
only RJ205551 will have a traslation, but is not over yet.

but dont worry, 90% of this games use the standart setup of srpg studio and when u have understand how one of this work, u can play every other games like that. of course some of them have inside unique mechanic like skill (active or passive), different kind of window choice etcc but the core of the game (army management, combat etcc) its relatively always the same.

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
none of them have any sort of traslation.
only RJ205551 will have a traslation, but is not over yet.

but dont worry, 90% of this games use the standart setup of srpg studio and when u have understand how one of this work, u can play every other games like that. of course some of them have inside unique mechanic like skill (active or passive), different kind of window choice etcc but the core of the game (army management, combat etcc) its relatively always the same.
haaa, i suppose i will have to learn the old fashioned way, no shortcuts this time.

Question about the game sinc eits bugging me, what do the other staff (of the priest) do? i know the blue one heals, and the yellow/golden appears to give her an exp buff, but i still don't know what the red one does.

Also WHEN do they switch sides? i purposedly let 1 die 3 times and still don't see her betraying anyone......

Also this https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...over-soft-slg-leane-of-legitimate-crown/page2 has a transaltion too, sort of.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
haaa, i suppose i will have to learn the old fashioned way, no shortcuts this time.

Question about the game sinc eits bugging me, what do the other staff (of the priest) do? i know the blue one heals, and the yellow/golden appears to give her an exp buff, but i still don't know what the red one does.

Also WHEN do they switch sides? i purposedly let 1 die 3 times and still don't see her betraying anyone......
if u have trouble i suggest you to use a traslation app on your phone (i use the google traslation app on my android phone) to understand the meaning of each menu. once u have understand what does what, its done.

the red staff its a movement slow debuff i think, but i'm not sure since i have used only the healing staff.

i think they dont switch sides, sadly. there is only 15 cg, 3 for each girl.

---
other games instead (that u can find on my list in the post above) have different ending, based on how much allyes girl have been corrupted, and an harem ending if all of them is raped enough. sadly the H part of this games is made with shitty 3d model cg.

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if u have trouble i suggest you to use a traslation app on your phone (i use the google traslation app on my android phone) to understand the meaning of each menu. once u have understand what does what, its done.

the red staff its a movement slow debuff i think, but i'm not sure since i have used only the healing staff.

---
other games instead (that u can find on my list in the post above) have different ending, based on how much allyes girl have been corrupted, and an harem ending if all of them is raped enough. sadly the H part of this games is made with shitty 3d model cg.
I really hope the betray thing isn't missing, the whole reason i was interested in this game was the idea of the girls betraying the hero, or the group at least.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
by the way...
can anyone help me? I'm stuck on the Super Bow Level... (I don't know what to call it)
that have one large house on the center, forest to the west, super powered bowman to the east, and bridges to the south
and the starting point is on the north side of the map with two blue roofed building that sell something...

(sorry for my English)

OP
A

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

---
Well, i went and tried it again, discovered 2 things, 1 the red staff lets you move a unit again, second the game is probably bugged, sometimes i lost the scenes from the reccolection room, this may be my fault for save scumming.......

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone have a save file with all scenes or advice on how to get past second level?