What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
seems like Koreans managed to translate the game. jeez.

anyway, found out how to dispell the succubus's curse:
- yes, u need to see the mage and the alchemist at Dominia, gather 100 semen and give it
- then the mage asks for "pure ether crystal".
- after that & with some triggering event, the people of Carlo village (the very beginning one) disappears. I'm guessing seeing events where succubi stealing stuff.
- in the village, you will find a dungeon. After clearing that dungeon, an event occurs and u can get that ether crystal.
- go back and give it to the mage at Dominia. Now you will be able to on/off the curse.

btw, the author says he uploaded ver 1.031. should be up on dlsite soon. nvm it is already there.
Korean translation?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wasn't this co-released in English when the first demo was published, or was it just that someone put up a quick partial not soon after?
No its been Japanese only, if someone did put up partial for this one I haven't seen it yet.
Waterspoon's past 2 games have been translated quite as well as can be expected and if you search you can find their translations here on these forums...

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just notice that there is Item "New Game" in my inventoty after get ED2

Maybe it's start New Game+ when use it but think twice due is said "Beta" on item.

Also, there is person in port town that sold "Vergin barrier" on port town for 1000G

My virgin barrier increase to 99 and never decrease after buy it.

h-rayed

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to get the sleeves for the dancer's outfit? I got the main bit from the dancing minigame, and I think I must've purchased the underwear part of it sometime, but I don't know where to get the veil/sleeve part of it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
According to waterspoon's blog, the changes in 1.031 include:

>A whole bunch of bugfixes, including a fix to the detective's second quest (you can now obtain the H-scene memory even if you don't lose at least once while clearing it).
>Dungeons are overall shorter, higher level enemies are less damage sponges, and the effects of food is increased.
>EST gains from the lewd curse and having high lust levels are reduced.
>The lewd curse has less of a debuff when you're horny.
>The EST-reducing item has its effect increased, and is now used 1-by-1 instead of all together at once.

Bugfixes aside, it mostly makes it easier for players (though I managed to get endings 1 to 6 with 1.01 anyway).

All pieces of the dancer outfit (upper body, lower body, arms) should be obtained when accepting the dancing minigame event. You're probably supposed to equip all 3 pieces at once.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
>A whole bunch of bugfixes, including a fix to the detective's second quest (you can now obtain the H-scene memory even if you don't lose at least once while clearing it).
That's strange, I had no problems unlocking it in the gallery without losing in the release version. Wonder if one of the later updates broke it. I did have trouble with the hole in the wall scene, though, as the dialogue that popped up to say that I'd unlocked it refused to clear, essentially making it to where I could do nothing and had to restart; luckily that was fixed that in 1.02, though (and even though I had to restart, it'd still show up in the gallery).

That being said, I'm a little glad to see that they toned down the difficulty a bit and made the dungeons a bit shorter, as some of them seemed a little sadistic and tedious at times; there were a few occasions in one of the later dungeons where there'd be a (what I think is) random event that'd plop the heroine into the middle of 20+ enemies on a small map.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I waited many, many months, but the hardest part is waiting for a translation. I don't know how all y'all motherfuckers can even play it unless you speak the language.

Cakasyrupu

Reputation score
I stole your walkthrough and added my own notes to it~

=Blessings of Spirits=
I've discovered 5 so far:
>The forest of Romenia, at the beginning of the game.
>The forest of Atere, west of the capital city.
>The ruins of Rastera, north of the valley/mountain pass area.
>The ruins of Rishiria, southeasternmost of the map.
>The phantom castle, accessible by talking to the giant dragon skeleton in the southern cave.
After obtaining at least 4, returning to the capital city unlocks the Shrine of Rolldia, where you can undertake the ceremony to call upon Rolldia.

=Capital city sewers=
>Unlock the sewers in the capital city from the bar, and head down there while avoiding/defeating/getting caught by the suspicious hooded people. This event may be a prerequisite for later (involves Ilmeia).

=Bandit Fort=
>Obtain information regarding the bandit-extermination efforts from the capital city bar, and head to the newly revealed barracks and do some sidequesting.
>After a while, the commander should inform you that they have discovered the enemy's base, and is organizing a large scale attack. Accept the request when you're ready.
>Team up with Kurumi and carve your way through the dungeon, getting every single piece of loot you can get. One of them should be a memo containing seemingly random numbers; this will be important later.

=Cult infiltration=
>Not sure when, but after some time entering the port city warriors' guild should have someone approach you with a request; accept, and follow through the event (involves Ilmeia and Iriza). This event may be a prerequisite for later.

=Succubus resurrection event=
>Head to the southeast area of the port city's residential district late in the night to see one of the mook succubi wring a man dry. Chase her down through the dungeon she ran away to, and you'll eventually get the lewd curse. This event may be a prerequisite for later.
>The curse gives you a buff while you have low EST numbers, but ensures that you always have EST buildup over time, and worsens the debuffs of having high EST numbers.
>One of the mages in the port city says that he can probably uncurse you, but he needs a special item from the reclusive alchemist next door who's requesting an assistant to provide him with 100 units of semen. By the way, accepting the job offer from the alchemist also gives you an item that allows you to pretty much prostitute yourself to random town NPCs.
>Not sure how this event progresses later on.

=Dilapidated Mansion=
>Not sure when, but talking to one of the NPCs in the northwest village inn/bar will give you a request to investigate a mansion; accepting this request allows you to discover said mansion by clearing the west forest (right next to the capital city).
>Loot everything in the mansion for a bloodstained bracelet and an old book, and return the bracelet to the former maid who gave the request to get your reward. This event is likely a prerequisite for later. (Pre-requisite to Helior's questline. The old book you get triggers an event when you go to the port city.)

=Otherworld=
>Probable prerequisites: may need to have progressed Ilmeria and Helior's questlines some, must have finished the Succubus resurrection and Dilapidated Mansion events.
>Sleep in the northwest village inn. If all the flags are right, you should automatically wake up to a nightmarish version of your room. Make your preparations and exit the room into an eldritch dungeon. Fortunately, time is temporarily stopped here. Clear the dungeon and return to your usual world. This event is likely a prerequisite for later (involves Ilmeia, Helior and the succubus). (I reckon this may be the end of the succubus questline. She said something about the otherworld being their home world.)

=Rita (red-haired twintailed girl)'s questline=
>Meet her in the western plains (south area)
>Meet her in the port city's warriors' guild, unlock the (south)west cave
>Head to the aforementioned cave, speak to her, party up and clear the dungeon (note: patch notes imply that if you trigger her 'retreat' passive by dipping to red HP around this area something breaks, so you probably should clear this first go).
>Head to the southwest town, to the innermost building, and enter the long line of people; she should be there, right before you. Progress scene.
>Make your way to the northwest village; you should see her in one of the buildings undertaking a request in the northwest forest.
>Follow her to the northwest forest (high danger level; beware of ridiculously fast green ropers), rescue her, and make your way to the end. Watch the scene.
>Return to the northwest village, and watch her complete her quest.
>Not sure if there's any continuation after this, but from now on you can see her in the port city warriors' guild, available for recruiting. She's probably better than the mercenary you can recruit for 50g. Probably. At least she's free.

=Kurumi (oni miko samurai girl)'s questline=
>Meet her in the western plains (south area)
>Finish the Bandit Fort event
>Meet her in the port city bar
>Meet her in the cave east of the port city (danger level 2)
>Make your way beyond the northwest forest to the place with the orb thing and see her there
>Make your way through the labyrinth ruins north of the desert city (danger level 5, stupidly long dungeon. Be prepared.) and enter a strange room with a large statue and 5 smaller statues side by side.
>Interact with the statues according to the order given to you by the memo (so 5 1 3 2 4 for example means that you need to interact with the statues in the order of 5th, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, 4th). If you do it right a treasure should appear. Loot it. (To further elaborate, the above example means that you should interact with the 2nd statue from the left, 4th statue from the left, middle statue, right-most statue, left-most statue.)
>Talk to her in the port city bar and show her the treasure. Talk to her again when you're ready, to be transported into what's probably one of the most difficult dungeons in the entire game alongside her. Time is temporarily stopped while you're with her, fortunately. Clearing the dungeon ends the questline and awards a Rainbow Crystal, a necessary ingredient in upgrading your weapon one last time into its final form, Sylpheed.

=Elemia (little kid?)'s questline=
(This quest, or at least the opening scene of this quest, may be pre-requisite for Helior's quest.)
>Meet Elemia in the port city bar and agree to help. Elemia will give you advance payment.
>Head to the port city residential district, enter the only enterable home there, and speak to the person there to gain information.
>With Elemia in the party, head to the northern ruins (the place with all the Gazers, accessible from finishing the mountain pass/valley area). Enter the small cave near the end of the area, and fend off the white ropers.
>Return to the port city residential district, and get new information regarding the white rope from the guy there.
>Head to the northwest village with Elemia in the party, and talk to everyone in the inn/bar to gain information. Then head over to one of the houses with the immobile old man (again, with Elemia in the party), and talk to said immobile old man. After the scene you should have a new area unlocked.
>Make your way through the new dungeon, and loot the end room for a key item and a nice hat.
>With the key item and Elemia in tow, return to the place you had to fend off the white ropers for the first time, and head further in. Examine the crystal. Make your way through the dungeon, and you've finished this questline. Not sure if the choice at the end changes anything.

=Lane (detective girl)'s questline=
(This quest is pre-requsitie for saving Romenia)
>Meet her in the desert city bar, and agree to help. Go through the slums and the sewers, finishing the event.
>After some time (not sure), she'll be missing when you next enter the bar. Go through the slums, and unlock the sewers; go through the sewers, to eventually free her and strongarm the local rich man into cooperation (note: if you don't lose at least once it's possible to miss one of the h-events in the basement. The basement is no longer accessible once you complete this quest. I haven't found a way to unlock all h-scenes yet).
>You can find the prisoners you saved from the mansion at the inn at the desert city.
>Not sure if there's any continuation to this questline.

=Vampire questline=
>Free the vampire from the southwesternmost ruins.
>At night, walk around the southwest town to meet the second vampire.
>Sleep, and after you wake, mr.vampire will request you look for and obtain a certain treasure.
>Go through the series of dungeons accessed first via the northeast mining town's mines to eventually obtain the treasure you've been looking for.
>Sleep, and after you wake, mr.vampire will request you go through another dungeon close to the place you first met him.
>Head through the newly revealed dungeon. Boss fight. Unsure if you have to win, but I won anyway. The questline likely ends here.
>Confirmed optional (I did this after the boss fight): at night, walk around the port town's residential area for a second meeting with the second vampire.

=Freeing Romenia=
>Probable prerequisites: must have finished the Bandit Fort event, must have helped the detective girl twice.
>If all the flags are right, then the green-armored soldier in the desert city inn will offer participation in the decisive raid to retake Romenia from the bandit force. Say yes when you're ready.
>Clear the dungeon. Note that your magic is sealed for this. You can finally rescue your surrogate elder sister (and view her second H-scene) and take back what was your home for 15 years.

=Iriza (pink haired knight)'s questline=
>Enter the capital city church and see her muse.
>Head to the port city market area, and meet up with her panicking over a stolen pendant.
>Follow her to the western plains (south area) and watch Ilmeia try to calm her down.
>Maybe optional: head to the port city market area again (at night?) and see her grieve.
>(Unsure what triggers the following; you may need to watch the thieving succubi events in the northeast mining town and the northern desert wilderness, and finished the Otherworld event) (Confirmed that you need to finish the otherworld event before this event can be triggered) Enter the capital city church and see her again, with Ilmeia by her side. Leave, and watch another appearance of a thieving succubus. Pursue the succubus to the end of the dungeon. Watch the event.
>After this, she should be always visible in the capital city church, where you can ask her about her stolen pendant. When you obtain the pendant, giving it to her will end the questline. (Locket can be found at the end of Helior's questline.)

=Helior (dodgy blonde mage)'s questline?=
>(may require some progress in other questlines) Take a meal in the port city bar. He'll come by and tell you about the whereabouts of his home.
>After getting the Old Book from the Dilapidated Mansion, take it to him in his home, and he'll trade it for 1000G.
>After some time (unsure; Otherworld may need to be finished) wandering in the west forest (right next to the capital city; you needed to get through there to unlock the mansion, and it's the location of one of the blessings you need to take) will have you encounter him for some lore talk.
>Head to the northern ruins (the place with all the Gazers, where you needed to take Elemia to, accessible via the northern mountainpass/valley area, also is the location of one of the blessings) for another encounter with him and more lore talk.
>Head to the southeastern ruins (yet also the location of one of the blessings) for the third encounter with him and even more lore talk. He should give you his home after this.
>Head to his home. Examine the sparkly. Obtain the Locket Pendant. The plot thickens.

ED6: is given to you when completing Kurumi's questline.
ED5: is given to you when completing the Vampire's questline.
ED4: is given to you when completing Elemia's questline.
ED3: is given to you after retaking Romenia.
ED2: is given to you if you undertake the ceremony of Rolldia's descent before finishing Iriza's questline.

ED1: is given to you if you undertake the ceremony of Rolldia's descent after finishing Iriza's questline.

You may also consider ED1 the true ending and true final boss. (Doesn't seem to change anything in the game though. Gallery still not fully unlocked. *sigh*)
Nice guide man!
Here's a Gallery guide from me:

The top half of the gallery book mainly consists of Defeat/Capture scenes, the gallery book (メモリースフイア) is obtained the first time your enter the item shop in Port City.

1: Obtained by getting defeated by pink cultists in sewer of the first city

2: Obatined by failing to pickpocket guard (3rd option)in Port City, attempt to flee (3rd option) and getting defeated

3: Obtained at the bridge, select option to pay toll by prostitution (3rd option)

4: Tricky scene to obtain, takes multiple tries and some luck. Obtained at desert city most north-east pub, speak to the barmaid to obtain permission to dance. Do the dancing minigame multiple times to max out dancing skill (will require about~300 level to obtain). Do the dancing minigame at high dancing levels until the chairs around you are all packed, at which point the strip option appears. Continue doing the stripping until the audience surrounds you and bukkake. Scene will only trigger if character is fully covered in cum, so continue doing the minigame until you slip on the cum and unlock the scene.
Few tips for the scene: Do the minigame at high dancing level ~300 with your character drenched in cum, at the conditions are that your character is fully nude in the minigame, the audience is surrounding you, and your character is drenched.

5: Obatined by failing to pickpocket guard (3rd option) in Desert City, attempt to flee (3rd option) and getting defeated

6: Scene is bugged so save before trying to unlock it. Interact with a hole in the wall in the northern part of the slum district in Desert City (Requires partial completion of Lane (detective girl)'s questline)

7: Sleep in the 1g inn in the slum district in Desert City (Requires partial completion of Lane (detective girl)'s questline)

8: Obtained by getting defeated by green knights in sewer of Desert City (During Lane (detective girl)'s questline)

9: Obtained by getting defeated by bandits in the slum of Desert City (Requires partial completion of Lane (detective girl)'s questline)

10: Obtained by getting defeated by green goblins (found commonly in the road east of starting town (the first road you unlock))

11: Obtained by getting defeated by brown hobgoblins (found commonly in the road south of the Desert City, east of the river

12: Obtained by getting defeated by armored Orcs (Found commonly in the mountain pass north of first city)

13: Obtained by getting defeated by grey bandanna bandits (Easiest way to find them is to accept a Barracks rescue mission to the southern road (first city))

14: Obtained by getting defeated by blue bandanna bandits (Easiest way to find them is to accept a Barracks rescue mission to the west road (first city))

15: Obtained by getting defeated by green bandanna bandits (Easiest way to find them is to accept a Barracks rescue mission to the mountain pass (first city))

The Second Half of the the gallery book contains CGs of other characters, and are obtained during questlines

1: Obtained in the southeast area of the port city's residential district late in the night and choosing to chase the succubus (Part of Succubus resurrection event questline)

2: Obtained during Rita (red-haired twintailed girl)'s questline when you save her in the north western forest

3: Obtained during Lane (detective girl)'s questline when you save her in the sewer (Also obtained with defeat scene 8 above)

4: Not sure when this scene is obtained unfortunately :(. Either the Bandit Fort quest or you just get it with the gallery book

5: Obtained during Freeing Romenia quest

And that's all the CG you can obtain AFAIK

There is also a unlisted scene you can see by sleeping in the bench in the residential district of the port city

Prostitution scenes are all unlisted, see them by doing said action

Giant door next to changing curtain in the Arena of the Desert city lets you battle all the enemies you fought before that has a defeat animation

Last edited:

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's strange, I had no problems unlocking it in the gallery without losing in the release version. Wonder if one of the later updates broke it. I did have trouble with the hole in the wall scene, though, as the dialogue that popped up to say that I'd unlocked it refused to clear, essentially making it to where I could do nothing and had to restart; luckily that was fixed that in 1.02, though (and even though I had to restart, it'd still show up in the gallery).

That being said, I'm a little glad to see that they toned down the difficulty a bit and made the dungeons a bit shorter, as some of them seemed a little sadistic and tedious at times; there were a few occasions in one of the later dungeons where there'd be a (what I think is) random event that'd plop the heroine into the middle of 20+ enemies on a small map.
Funny thing, I have the ver 1.01, and I was able to get pass the bug in the wall scene, and finished the whole event, but how?. Well, I dont know really, but after getting my first ED, the one with Kurumi and that damn dungeon in Other World, I traveled to the Desert City and was thinking what to do next, but I was a bit tired for that dungeon and just moved to the slum just to waste time and see again how the event fail cause the bug, but then it worked, the guy just anally raped Aruma, and was later followed by the line of dudes to enjoy her anus for a long, long time (many thanks author for the permanent virgin barrier!!!)

Anyway, now I am trying to finish the Elemia and the Vampire quest, and looking for a way to make work the quest of Iriza...

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you need any help, game file etc let me know and I can get it to you, I did pay for it on dlsite so I can get new versions.
W
tho for now i only have the 1.01 version, from the day it came out i still need to put money in my card, going to buy it this week. so don't worry and thank you! :)

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Developer going to upload 1.04 on DLSite...

I applied for Roll Deer's wing 1.04.

1.04 Update content

Bug Fixed
· Fixed a bug that comes out of Dominia when jailing from Gordria's prison · Fixed a problem where
images of scribbles and bondage are swapped in part position ·
After retreat by fellow skills, save disabled Fixed bug that was fixed (It will be saved if you put it in the world map even before revision)
· Fixed a bug that meal sound was played even if sound setting was turned off
· After boss war, battle situation was reset Fixed
a bug that Ilemia's walking graphics are different things at the time of modification
· Modified the sectional view display setting of Scylar
· Changed the cut-in color of Scylar
· While a mercenary is not at a party but during a contract Fixed bug (change to "be separated with fellows" to be reset even if no one is present)

· Abolish stun at the peak time

:
Thieves skill during investigation When 9, is another gauge 0 when sleeping?
Lane's first event occurred many times?

: Will be supported
when the armor break state, are displayed the lack of淫紋
to hide the balloon of the audience of the arena
dungeons As can be seen or already capture
so as to select the difficulty level

: improvement plans, if possible
When you change clothes, the cursor will return to the initial position each time you decide

Reputation score
another update already? lol

@elusi i had that happen to me to during a pure run... yeahhhhh wasnt so pure after that event though (it was a high lvl dungeon took 11 hits to kill one enemy.. how suddenly the lvl spiked there was beyond me).

really cool that some scenes auto unlock unlock without being defeated.
(btw does running around with just blouse and armor on count as exposure? i really like the look)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Might be one of those games to put off playing until the bugfixes dry up.

Reputation score
Might be one of those games to put off playing until the bugfixes dry up.
yeah true, i had to restart a few times because some quests bugged out, like the starting quest being missable or doing two quests that are identical and it bugs both out.
(tho 1.31 made it possible for me to start both at the same time, while in 1.01 it took multiple runs to get them to appear)