What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

ElCrazy1

Reputation score
@Lucratio if your game looks like mine there's a BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf file in the Data folder. All I did was move those files into a backup folder and place the BasicData and MapData folders from the patch into the Data folder and my game is working just fine. It seems to just read the name of the files and not include the extension.

kenny9438

Reputation score
Go to the blacksmith and pay him gold
Odd that you'd ask for one of the more obvious things in this game
thing is when i go to the black smith he doesnt take my gold or has any selectable option when i talk to him. Maybe the guy i talked to isnt the blacksmith?
edit: ah sorry found out you have to put weapon at shift slot for him to upgrade it.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
So as far as h-content goes, this is pretty much what I was hoping for from Dungeons and Prisoners. I hope in his next one there's a way for different mobs to bang you at once. Pretty much, make a bunch of different positions, then have modular enemy "parts" for each one.

Hell of a lot of work, I'm sure. But totally worth good money IMO.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my only question is, when it tells me to mash shift when you first get knocked down by enemies, nothing happens. I tried mashing every key i could think of and it didnt matter. I remember it working in much earlier versions though, so did something change?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
my only question is, when it tells me to mash shift when you first get knocked down by enemies, nothing happens. I tried mashing every key i could think of and it didnt matter. I remember it working in much earlier versions though, so did something change?
IIRC the way it works is that you're supposed to be able to expend AP to resist with each tap of the shift key, until you eventually run out of AP and lose the ability to resist. For some reason getting caught/knocked down now seems to instantly set AP to zero, so resisting becomes impossible.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi,

I'm helping Cryhteral for the translation of the images (main menu, stat screen,...not sure if that's all) but I need them decrypted (and with the translation it would be awesome). So if you have them, don't hesitate to PM me :)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How does your Game folder and Data folder look like? can you screenshot it?
Hey, better late than never. Work got the better of me.
Here are the Screenshots of the Main and Data Folder:

Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt2.PNG

Maybe this will give you some insight on what could be wrong.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, better late than never. Work got the better of me.
Here are the Screenshots of the Main and Data Folder:

View attachment 16311View attachment 16312

Maybe this will give you some insight on what could be wrong.
So when you put the partial folders in the Data folder, did you remove the .wolf files of the same name?
Basically after you put the partial folders in the Data folder, either delete BasicData.wolf and MapData.wolf or put them in another folder outside the Data folder

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It works now xD
Thanks for helping out and putting a partial up for the Game.

Now...I just need to figure out what to do in this Game haha.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It works now xD
Thanks for helping out and putting a partial up for the Game.

Now...I just need to figure out what to do in this Game haha.
No problem! and yeah this game is more like, do whatever you want, than go here and do stuff,
there are events to progress the story but just have fun screwing around XD

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No problem! and yeah this game is more like, do whatever you want, than go here and do stuff,
there are events to progress the story but just have fun screwing around XD
I noticed that ,)
Do you know if your Companions got any scenes as well?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I noticed that ,)
Do you know if your Companions got any scenes as well?
The red-haired twintailed warrior girl Rita gets a scene during her questline, in the northwest forest.
The detective girl Lane(?) gets a scene during her questline, in the local rich man's mansion accessible via the desert city sewers.
The dark-elf lady Zelfina(?) gets 2 scenes, one at the end of the Bandit Fort event, the other at the end of Liberating Romenia.
All these scenes are only viewable through the "Memory Sphere" item you can get by entering one of the shops in the port city market district.

There's also one scene involving one of the mook succubi (port city residential district, late night) also viewable through the Memory Sphere, but she's technically not a companion.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Attachments

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know it's a long shot, but are you able to edit the map? If so, could you please perma-enable the mansion portal, or create a hidden portal somewhere that takes me to that mansion map?

The game seems to have stopped receiving updates, and the game-breaking portal bug that prevents you from getting the old book is still in the game.

Here's 1.07
I'll see what i can do, but it might get fixed in an update since the developer is planning some updates still, but when i get home i'll take a look! :)

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have been playing this for a while. So far enjoying it thanks to everyone's guide in here.

Want to ask a question though. After lvling up a stat by 8, it seems my progress bar doesn't increase even one bit. Is 8 lvl the max for each stats or there are other ways to increase it?

Vleinne

Reputation score
The maximum level of each skills is 9.
The progression is just very slow.

The best way to increase "combat" skills is the cave at the top left, unlock with Kurumi's quest. It's a cave level 9 with 8 floors.
There is a lot of high level monster, it makes you gain more experience.

For the "thief" skill, I advise you to get arrested by the guards and be thrown in jail. You then try to pick the door of your cell to run away (she asks a high number to go out, but each failure gives you a lot of experience)

Do not forget to buy some crochet when you manage to run away. You will more than to capture you again, and repeat.