What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
does days passed ingame affect any events?

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
lol I did a double search and it literally just went up on the cat site. Don't be a sukebei. By the way, yes in spanish is "si".

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
there is a GoogleDrive link on eyny if u want (sorry im not link it)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ok, dunno if this has been stated yet but might as well talk about it again.

To increase stats you have to kill monsters or take hits and then sleep when the bar is yellow and you have a "buff" saying LVUP. For attack experience kill with melee, for magic attack kill with spells (you can weaken with melee first and finish with magic) and for HP or defense whatever stat that is just take hits from enemies.

I'm not sure what the 4th stat is though. I'm also not sure if it's only possible to get one of each stat per rest so there isn't much point in killing enemies in melee after the physical attack level up has been achieved. You can get them all to yellow and get one level up for each stat per rest though.

I'm also curious as to what all the options do. I know one of them turns off wounds visual. Is there anything else important in there?

Might as well leave some other tips here:

- When you get to the city, the fort in lower left corner has some missions for you. So far I've tried the two easiest and it was enough to get through the levels to get like 50gp. There's possibly chests that you can lockpick and the bandit hideout quest had a lady that you can rescue if you have some magic seal (possibly teleportation item) with you. Said magic seal can be bought from regular shop.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so it released early, neato.
I hope its really good like the previous game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
so it released early, neato.
I hope its really good like the previous game.
It's not, it's already the 4th in Japan :v so it's releasing on schedule, just the earliest update of the 4th instead of the later ones.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
there is a GoogleDrive link on eyny if u want (sorry im not link it)
Guess I need to get my ass on eyny somehow after all. Site only gave me trouble last time I tried to register, but goddamn I really need this game now, been waiting ages for it
edit: uh nvm its on nyaa, as already pointed out

Last edited:

echelond

Reputation score
I just don't know what I am doing at this game. Guess I will wait for a translation

TuTTuru

Reputation score
any saves? I have completely No Idea what im suppose to do

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just visit the towns,do some quests,lose to get the scenes but how do i increase the estro or whateverr is the second bar to the right?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
any saves? I have completely No Idea what im suppose to do
It has been released for some few days, give it a while for it.

ATM i'm getting fucked by the tougher enemies, is there a good "farming" place?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I wanna see da elf at the beginning getting banged guys know where?

NewGuy

Reputation score
I'm also waiting for someone who knows what they're doing to give us some info. I did some missions for that fort in the southwest but I'm not sure where to go to progress the story now. There was a sewer in the southeast that I failed in and had to be rescued by blue-hair-dude, not sure if that was a story thing and, if it was, not sure how to make it accessible again.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm still trying to find my way around, but one thing is for certain : in order to explore the other places, you're gonna need to explore the outer-most areas that you've unlocked to uncover more areas. That includes dungeons. Usually just trying to go around the enemies is better in the end.

Also, once you guys unlocked the slums in the castle area in the northern part of the desert area, please avoid the hole wall. That event is glitched, preventing you from proceeding or exiting.

Zombie09

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 4th skill on the list is for lock picking.

You can buy lock picks at all the shops I've been to so far. They are 5 or 10g, depending on the shop. You need them to get out of jail, the cells when you get captured, and the blue chest you sometimes find when changing areas in the dungeons, and zones. When you are doing things and you roll dice, that is when the lock picking skill comes into play. The higher the lock pick skill the higher the bonus you get in addition to the number on the dice.

Reputation score
thank you :D

didnt know about this game til yesterday (just downloaded the demo) honestly i have no idea what im really doing XD my Jp is bad, but i am a fan of some of their previous work (prizna) but havnt beat it yet.

only thing ive figured out on my own was how the attack stats worked didnt know about the defense ones, so does this have multple endings? would love to try and get the "pure" ending first.
(dumb question... where dat save station at? XD)