What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought the same as you at first, but the numbers represent the statue order, not the statue position.
So the 5 on the left means you check the leftmost statue 5th.
Went and did it as you said and it worked like a charm, thanks!

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Quick question, how do you decrease "desire for sex status" to prevent your EST from increasing every time you sleep?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question, how do you decrease "desire for sex status" to prevent your EST from increasing every time you sleep?
There's a merchant that sells potions for decreasing sexual desire. I think he/she's in the second port side city.

jaruh

Reputation score
does anyone known what happen in the first town? the one where u met the blue haired guy (illmea), theres no one in the town, just a new area where u get the stone to remove the curse, (i there is a lot of corpses so i guess that they are all ded), wsp with the two guys right there? one of these seems to known the MC but i have not met them again, already have the 6 endings but this one seems pretty a mistery, any help would be great

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's pretty cryptic. I assume the townspeople were lured to their deaths by some sort of siren song.

toasterbaka

Reputation score
Is it possible to keep her clothes on during some scenes? I see some of the memory replay thumbnails she's dressed during scenes

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to keep her clothes on during some scenes? I see some of the memory replay thumbnails she's dressed during scenes
Pretty sure that only the under clothes like leotards can stay on, and the exception would be the dancing job in the final city because it requires you to wear the dancer outfit.

CheeBaBoomz

Reputation score
Anyone knows the drop rate of artifacts and where they are? Been following but it doesn't state the drop rate nor the location in the dungeon.

thovip119

Reputation score
So is the cult of maniweh just done after infiltrating their gathering spot? Anyone else find any secrets in this game? I'm only almost done with my first playthrough, but im willing to bet that if you subjugate everything to +100 maybe you get a reward. Or if you finish NG+ you get bonus stuff.
Go through this passage and complete the dungeon, after that the cult is wiped clean.

Attachments

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've went through the entire thread and every shared save was shared on Zippyshare, which seems to have been down for a while now. Is anyone willing to upload a full save?

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any word on this dev making a new game? or adding more content to this one? I only ask 'cause hot damn this is one of the better games i've found here, and I'd love for more of this quality~

It is a bit of a shame that the enemies are restricted to either humanoid or tentacle monsters. Some more beastly beasts like big wolves or something would fit right in quite nicely.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
But there is wolves, bears, and other breasts?

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
But there is wolves, bears, and other breasts?
Are you from the future or the past? The previous game had those, this one didn't, unless its going to add something in an update

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
If you commit a crime and run away from the guards, is there any way to later pay off your fines (other than getting caught and arse raped in prison?)

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Hello, does anyone know where to locate the "Bandit Residence Scene" I seem to be unable to find it.

Attachments

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I remember right, that's the one where you get captured by the bandits near the main castle.
Could be wrong though