What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I think thats the one where you go to the slums of the main city and get captured in the dungeon there

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, does anyone know where to locate the "Bandit Residence Scene" I seem to be unable to find it.
There are 4 types of bandits. 1 type only appears in the slum, and the other 3 appears in the wild. You should be able to encounter all 3 by doing all 3 of the bandit suppression quests that are available in the first city.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
While this is bumped; was an update planned for this or did I misread that?

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While this is bumped; was an update planned for this or did I misread that?
dev wrote on the blog that there will be an update / expansion somewhere around this year.
so we just gotta wait until the dev post something.

Reputation score
so for now the game is complete?
(the title has some pretty soothing music dispite this being a H game lol, if anyone can if possible.. my machine is pretty potato now so some scenes lag some.. is it possible someone could make a vid of the gallery/scenes?)

ordeup2

Reputation score
is there any way to keep her clothes on during h scenes? or is that not a feature

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
We had a rudimentary guide thingy going on in page 9-10 of this thread, just saying.

is there any way to keep her clothes on during h scenes? or is that not a feature
Only the 'base' clothes (topmost clothing item, e.g. blouse, shoulderless, leotard, micro bikini). The developer couldn't be arsed to make art for each and every one of the dozens of clothes in the game times each and every one of the dozens of sex positions in the game, because it'll easily go way past hundreds and be way too much effort for too little gain.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so, we got a new post from our dev;

chinese translated version of the game will be released soon,
and AN UPDATE is PLANNED for this month.

HOPEFULLY this is the expansion that the dev talked about.

reiz3r

Reputation score
I completed this game a few times. while the quest and the H-scene really good and impresive, sometimes it feels like the H-scene and the main plot didnt have any connection. like the sex stats didnt have any effect for the ending. in their first game at least it trigger something when the stats is high enough. is that really the case or am i missing something?

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They appear to have as separate release and now DRM-ed too, was this the intended "update" they plan tho ?

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so, we got a new post from our dev;

chinese translated version of the game will be released soon,
and AN UPDATE is PLANNED for this month.

HOPEFULLY this is the expansion that the dev talked about.
I think they should first focus on actually finishing the game in one language, since you dont really have to go far into the game to see untranslated text. I know its a hentai game but at no point it means im supposed to go and lose a fight just the see a translated scene otherwise go and see some kanji. Kinda espected more from "DLSITE OFFICIAL TRANSLATION".

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So was the translation hosted here more complete?

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So was the translation hosted here more complete?
Dont think so, but basically the shop lies that its a full translation and sells this product, honestly im dissatisfied with DLSITE and i think i only pirate the games only, since they dont even have a refund option in such cases.