What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still no luck on finding that dungeon with the egg-laying yet.
Like Most caves/fields/whatever you find in this game you unlock the location by talking to people. Judging by the blog it's the blue-haired guy in the port city's bar, he says something along the lines of "in the southern cave it looks like a rare roobaa (I think that's an alternate name for tentacle? I could be wrong) has been spotted". So my guess is talk to the blue-haired dude, look for either a new southern cave or an old one after talking to the dude, then seeing what new content you can unlock.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Like Most caves/fields/whatever you find in this game you unlock the location by talking to people. Judging by the blog it's the blue-haired guy in the port city's bar, he says something along the lines of "in the southern cave it looks like a rare roobaa (I think that's an alternate name for tentacle? I could be wrong) has been spotted". So my guess is talk to the blue-haired dude, look for either a new southern cave or an old one after talking to the dude, then seeing what new content you can unlock.
Yeah, I was just about to update my post to say that I tried talking to that NPC in the bar after looking at the blog again, and it did indeed unlock it. The new dungeon's right next to the town, too, as seen here:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a Roper

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All right, just so everyone knows, the new dungeon only has the purple tentacle monsters (or roper, if we want to be more accurate - thanks, post above this), and I've only found one animation with them. To get the ability to lay eggs, you need to get to the basement level of the dungeon, which isn't too tough, since there's only two floors and they're both tiny. Just go to the top left from the entrance and go clockwise from there (or lose to the tentacles, as they take you to that floor to be raped). On the bottom floor, go the right, before you reach the teleporter, and there's a room full of ropers; defeat them and interact with the shiny stuff.

From what I can tell, after getting the ability, you'll know when she's been impregnated (technically not the correct term, but you know what I mean) when the screen flashes pink after a cumshot, though the belly won't show until you finish the scene. If you want her to lay the eggs, there's a new option when you go to bed to do so, though I hate to be the bearer of bad news for anyone with an egg laying fetish and say that there's absolutely nothing but a black screen when it happens.

Additionally, after playing around and looking at how the rape scenes with enemies look with the belly, it looks like there are some weird bugs here and there, where textures are sometimes missing or in the wrong spot, such as this one:

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, if you're looking for new monsters and animations, this is going to disappoint you.

If you like the idea of an inflated belly being added to most of the old animations, then this is right up your alley.

Last edited:

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a Roper
I always vaguely knew that was a thing, seen it way too many times in games, glad to see its proper origins and what it really is though, thanks for that.

Nehemz

Reputation score
Slums in the capital city, the bandit bit
If you mean goldoria, it just takes me to the slum deserted house
I can't seem to trigger the Scoundrel Residence

Nvm, triggered it on noble city subjugation

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Hi Anyone have 1.20 data?
I cant wait english version.
Just to clarify, are you asking for savedata or something, or are you asking for the game itself?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
View attachment 26378

The picture and the location name imply something to the effect of "The succubus queen invites Alma out for a night of getting fucked together in the brothel's play room."
I don't think it's the succubus queen (or even a succubus), the picture before this in the ci-en text has the guy saying "Isn't there a cute, perverted girl out there~?", so I think the other girl is just a random "cute, perverted girl no.2" who also took the opportunity for the gangbang. Elusi's report saying that the other girl is "dark-skinned and has blonde hair for me" leads me to believe my hypothesis more, and that her skin, hair and eye colors are also randomly generated.

Also, this is something that can and will happen anywhere in this game, but I find it hilarious that while being surrounded by dick on all sides, the biggest thing that goes through Alma's mind is "I'm hungry."

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Also, this is something that can and will happen anywhere in this game, but I find it hilarious that while being surrounded by dick on all sides, the biggest thing that goes through Alma's mind is "I'm hungry."
You should feed her then. Only have to pickpocket 2 low level villagers to afford breakfast and have some leftover change. The mana regen one confers a pretty noticeable bonus too.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
You should feed her then. Only have to pickpocket 2 low level villagers to afford breakfast and have some leftover change. The mana regen one confers a pretty noticeable bonus too.
Pretty sure semen is all you need for a health meal in hentaiverse.

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure semen is all you need for a health meal in hentaiverse.
Why do you think there's like 10 different types of tentacles in this game? Each fills their seed with the maximum nutrients so you never even have to leave their cave! I prefer the tentacles that have the highest source of vitamin D personally.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Each fills their seed with the maximum nutrients so you never even have to leave their cave!
I fucking wish. The only enemies with those sort of "dens" that you have to escape from are humanoids like bandits or goblins. I wish all enemies had some variant that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So assuming someone else owns the game/can better understand Japanese, help an idiot out here: this is all in the version that just recently released, right? I just finished downloading it and a bunch of my old saves, but I have no clue where the heck this new stuff is located. I'm currently just running into all of the areas and seeing if anything new pops up, but no luck so far. Somehow I'm not surprised that my attempt at picking up an RPG in another language that I haven't played in practically a year is failing spectacularly.

I'm starting to think that my super old saves are incompatible, though; I just noticed that the heroine is missing her textures for her skin on her overworld sprite when I use them, and there are no spots for new scenes available in the recollection menu (assuming they were actually added there). Crap.

Update: so I found the orgy scene after paying more attention to the picture on the blog (and downloading the newest save I could find in this thread) - it's next to the bar where you can have the heroine dance. Interestingly enough, the succubus is dark-skinned and has blonde hair for me. I haven't been able to find out if I can change her appearance yet, but simply leaving the town and reentering didn't affect it. Also, that position you see on the blog, with her straddling the heroine, is pretty much the only one that involves her; the rest are just a collection of all of the old positions, with the heroine by herself (though it's nice being able to access them all in one place).

Still no luck on finding that dungeon with the egg-laying yet. I also found out that the missing textures might not have been due to my old save, but the heroine's skin tone; I changed it to a darker shade, like I had in my original save, and it happened again:

Adding to this: To activate the orgy event, you need to have a lust value over 100. Lust is not the EST or ORG bar. Check the top left corner of your stats page. To increase lust, have more sex, or use cheat engine.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
May i have a save with access to the new content? Cant seem to transfer over save from English version