What's new

ACT [ Waterspoon ] [ ウォータースプーン ] The Holy Grail of Alharan / アルハランの聖杯 RE138139 RJ138139

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ138139 [Action RPG]

Yea um am having weird problemes with the game halph me senpais Capture.jpg
also if i presse space/entre/z a butch of times it moves on but when am in cabin in the forest and i put the coat on it pops-up again

SomeKindOfIdiot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you checked over on AS yet?
Yes. The vast majority of their download links for the game didn't work. (that or the sites they use are finicky enough that the download gets cut off or prevented somehow.) This is why I posted here asking. I did revisit the site more recently, though, and got a download for the most recent game which did, in fact, work. Thank you for the reply.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

played some of the demo don't know where to go (aka I only know of the cave with slimes). and in the full game is plagued by a green bar with text.

how do I play the full version?
(I cant really make out the word but its either pak or pnk... don't know how to fullscreen)

ps: also is the only way to level is to get raped?

pss: I don't know what happened but apparently I think it means I'm missing some files?

edit: seems I'm having the same issues as batman21

failbot

Reputation score

Most of the links are down. Done some searching and it seems like one or so links with AS still sorta work but shenanigans with the sites mean (on my end anyways) getting this elsewhere will prove difficult. :( Sorry bro, I feel your pain. One week of no net put me in the hole as well.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Guy literally just posted a link to the torrent two posts above yours...

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guy literally just posted a link to the torrent two posts above yours...
yeah that's the download I was talking about...

or is this one of those games where I have to extract in Jp mode?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Always extract in JP mode. Saves a lot of headaches.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yup, noman is right. You have to extract in JP locale and then it'll stop freaking out. Not sure but I just keep it in that locale while I play too.

Also wasn't hassling you, but the poster right before me, should have quoted them to make that distinction.

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry what do you do after getting the fairy ring? I can't understand jackshit from google translate on the jap walkthrough.

I checked the pillar to the right of the fortune teller with the ring equipped but there's nothing??

zanhento

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save on 1.0 not work on 1.12 sniff i don't want replay all game. If anyone have a fullsave 1.12 i take it :)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry what do you do after getting the fairy ring? I can't understand jackshit from google translate on the jap walkthrough.

I checked the pillar to the right of the fortune teller with the ring equipped but there's nothing??
The Pillars next to the Fortune Teller never really worked, just head to Fairy Forest...

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea um am having weird problemes with the game halph me senpaisView attachment 20256
also if i presse space/entre/z a butch of times it moves on but when am in cabin in the forest and i put the coat on it pops-up again
My Guess is you have a corrupted Language pack installed in your Windows... Especially if you updated Windows 10 to its first big update 1511 you will have to go to region control panel in Settings and re-download the Japanese Language pack. Once that's done restart your system in the right Local, and everything should work.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stolen Holy Grail?
hahaha... since I'm a Fate Series fan, ima try this out xD

Oh how i really wish Saber is my real life waifu, i know a real life saber, but too busy with studying. </3

Dtrush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this but does anyone happen to have a link for the game, please.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here you are, I don't know if this is the latest version (But I think it is, it's 1.12)