What's new

What are your favorite/least favorite H-game(s)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What are your favorite/least favorite H-game(s)

i kind of hate rpg maker games and especially visual novel type games. i hate having to click or even worse wait through pages and pages of text that i will never understand especially if its important to progression. even if they were in english they would mostly bore me to death

some rpg maker or wolfrpg games are really nice though, it basically depends on the effort i have to make progress vs the yield of H

my favourites are action/side scrollers/shootemups like lm's games as well as anthophobia, parasite in city, hotb etc and platformers like kyieru's games, crisis point, nekonomeme.

SparklySnuggly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What game?
Iris Adventure

What genre?
Ryona Side Scroller

How's the H?
Animated scenes in-game and beautiful animations on "death"

Why do you like it? / Why do you dislike it?
It's bloody amazing, that's why! Such a high quality gameplay, with secrets and even different paths to achieve some end-game animations.

My only hope is that there would be more games like Iris Adventure!

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For me:
Fav H-Game:
1. Monster Girl Quest
Best Story ever in game, IMO on par with my fav game FF VI and Ar Tonelico II! The battle also unique and more like puzzle battle, the music also great! The art were debatable since many artist there, but still good IMO.
2. Kamidori alchemy meister
Best H-game gameplay for me! Love the tactic turn based and the alchemy things. Story also great with some branch story!
3. Nightmare Sphere
Also one of the best gameplay! Sidescrolling as good as castlevania! Also have a great music to add the atmosphere!
4. The Fantasy World of Mindia
Definitely my fetish! Femdom, mind control, corruption with women on top! Love the concept so much! Also have a good RPG maker gameplay! Also have many sidequest to add bonud point!
5. Lightning Warrior Raidy
One of my first H-gam! Still one of the best art for me! Love Raidy character also!

Least Fav? Anything guro/scat without any story/gameplay still a NO for me...

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

most of toffi's works like potr cos of nina's natural looking cummingilus(not sure on exact spelling) sex attack on sophia in particular. damn that's some hot action.