What's new

What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game

I'm alway want a hentai game with the engine and graphics like GTA SA :rolleyes:

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't say I'm not disappointed at it not being a full on h-game, especially with the nude models teasing at what could have been and considering how stagnant quality h-games seem to be lately. This could have been one of the best H-Games out there and it's one of the rare few that's actually good even without the h-content.

That said, I'm an envious little shit because, at a time where fan games like AM2R, Pokemon: Uranium and Shadow Moses are getting shut down despite being free and non-profit by Nintendo and Konami respectively, Mike Inel, the sly fucker they are, somehow managed to cheat the system and, not only is their fangame still up and available for safe download, but they somehow found a way to, technically, make some form of a profit from making it.

I'd love to make what's basically Kingdom Hearts but with videa games and cartoons in general instead of just Final Fantasy and Didney characters, but copyrights a minefield so if I wanted to keep making the game, I'd have to remove the crossovers in order to not be screwed and that makes me sad, so excuse me if I feel dumbfounded by how Mike managed to let his fan-game cheat death.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That said, I'm an envious little shit because, at a time where fan games like AM2R, Pokemon: Uranium and Shadow Moses are getting shut down despite being free and non-profit by Nintendo and Konami respectively, Mike Inel, the sly fucker they are, somehow managed to cheat the system and, not only is their fangame still up and available for safe download, but they somehow found a way to, technically, make some form of a profit from making it.

I'd love to make what's basically Kingdom Hearts but with videa games and cartoons in general instead of just Final Fantasy and Didney characters, but copyrights a minefield so if I wanted to keep making the game, I'd have to remove the crossovers in order to not be screwed and that makes me sad, so excuse me if I feel dumbfounded by how Mike managed to let his fan-game cheat death.
That doesn't surprise me considering that those companies are well-known for protecting their intellectual properties. If you want to make crossovers pick characters from Capcom or small companies.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That doesn't surprise me considering that those companies are well-known for protecting their intellectual properties. If you want to make crossovers pick characters from Capcom or small companies.
Yeah good idea, but I'm a stubborn asshole and that would still require me to take out like 90% of what I had planned, so I feel like just making the game it's own IP is the preferable course of action.

Plus, in a world where Sega can not only leave sonic fans alone with their fangames but hire fangame devs to make Sonic Mania without their ownership of the franchise suddenly imploding, I feel it's less "protecting their IP" and more "being an asshole."