What's new

What the hell are you listening to?

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My favourite part is 1:51, eargasming. Anything made by Alstroemeria is pure gold tbh.

myria

Reputation score
thanks @Stuffie sorry for the late response :) *Edit totaly forgot to say that i liked it^^

you liked the last one so maybe you also like this one

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
And now for something random

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
My taste has varied from shit, generic J-rock to memes.

Was sick for an entire week, so this, Pewdiepie, Nexpo, and Nuke's Top 5 and a few other things were my only forms of entertainment when I was conscious/coherent.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

They sure know how to add a great video to a nice tune. *.*

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
The YouTube link in my signature that no one probably has ever even noticed. It's good background music for whatever you're doing.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've been listening to a ton of modern rock stuff, particularly TFK(Thousand Foot Krutch), AGT(All Good Things), and ABS(A Broken Silence). More gym stuff than anything else, which works given the self-improvement bend I've been on lately.

(Side note: If I was going to do game development for something on the level of Malice and the Machine or League of Legends, I'd definitely be asking for the rights to this one to use in a trailer.)

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Amalee doing a better version of a LiSA song/SAO op. Like that's never happened.

I seriously cannot understand who thought making LiSA an artist was a good idea. Fine, her music works with A-1's shitty taste in adaptations. But, y'know, her high notes are so atrocious, and she's popular among the same crowd who think FMA and Death Note are the GOAT anime.

I'M ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT FUCKING WEEBS.

M

mxk1310

A musical interpretation of a part of the original story from Ul De Rico's 'The Rainbow Goblins'.
Love it.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Forgot Guan was always a mod. I've been watching Jojo's. It's good.

My reason for hyperlinking is gone, but screw it.

Last edited: