Reputation score
Re: What the hell are you listening to?

Entombed - Left hand path

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

For calm, swinging entertainment:
Something more power and rythm, perfect for just dancing it off after a day in the office:
Nice rap tune with a fun video to watch:
And for those moments of solitariness, thinking through some stuff in your life while holding a glass of wine: (optionally )

Those are some of my current favorites.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the best songs I've heard.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

One of the best songs I've heard.
Oh God, it's a Russian! I must use the russian language MOBAs taught me to communicate! "cyka blyat vodka Putin axaxaxa"! Just kidding! :p
I actually like a few songs from a Russian band I got in touch with, thanks to GTA 4: Glukoza! Their song "Schweine" was constantly playing on one of GTA's radio stations. I have three or four tracks of them in my library, for example . Love it!

Another tune I've been listening to over the last few weeks: . Most of the game's soundtrack is just great!

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I never would've expected a song so sexy to make it onto German mainstream radio - and yet, here we are.

EDIT in response to Stuffie: In my opinion there is still no better ERB than . (Stephen King totally won, btdubs.)

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

EDIT in response to Stuffie: In my opinion there is still no better ERB than . (Stephen King totally won, btdubs.)
Sometimes I feel like they make one obviously the winner, and that was one of them. King got more times and so many more lines, regardless of Watsky's style and intelligent writing.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Sometimes I feel like they make one obviously the winner, and that was one of them. King got more times and so many more lines, regardless of Watsky's style and intelligent writing.
A lot of really good tunes they made, I'm happy it all turned out really well for them. ^^ Also I agree with Toxic, sometimes one of the contestants gets stomped soooo hard, there's no real "battle" ( - Caesar clearly wins in my eyes). Still, the loser's effort is still appreciated, right? :D
While we're on the topic of fun music videos: I probably don't have to introduce "The Lonely Island"? :)

Apart from the fun tunes: A lot of you probably (hopefully!) know/remember: , from the Tarantino flick "From Dusk Til Dawn". Smooth and cool, and exciting and hot at the same time!

And last but not least, for the peppy, pumping beat:

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Face of Light - Rival Sons

Been listening to their albums for hours now, bought them since they kinda reminded me of Led Zeppelin. Also they are absolutely fantastic live (saw them in Halden a while ago)

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

After finishing the old 1999 RPG "Darkstone" (which I didn't finish), you'd get a music video at the very end -

Another classic one is the main tune from the original

Also at the end: !

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Zwei!: The Last Battle - Demon King Vespar

It's just way too good. The bass guitar, the church bells, strings and bagpipes, the drums as well. It's all just too good.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just an overall positive tune. Also, it's summer, time to workout even harder bitchezzz! :)

Last edited:

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

For those who like retro video game music, sounds so good after listening to it again after a few years
Cho Ren Sha 68k OST

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

For those who like retro video game music...
I have a big love for any "8 bit+" soundtracks in my heart! Growing up with my gaming brothers, even though I didn't play some old classics myself, I would've still sat next to my brother(s) and watch and listen while they play.
The most remarkabale and wonderful track I caught up while they played on the Amiga system was It's just sooooo great and also weights heavily on my early gaming memories!!

Soundtracks are generally a favorite genre of mine, as it goes with my hobby of gaming. I picked up a lot during my childhood from observing my brothers playing games. One of my very first games ever played was "Doom", but I remember having at least one instance of a nightmare, with Imps going after me in dark corridors. Still,

And to end my expedition towards games I used to see and listen to, I can't help but post the opening tune of my very, very first PC-game that was an RPG, and I remember reading about it in magazines my brothers bought, and I (had my parents) pre-ordered it because of the big promise of it all: ! Back then, the game came with an which, after lots of years, still is found on my bundle of keys. To be honest, I don't appreciate it nowadays as I did in the past, but I always like to look at it and go back to the times when I took my very first personal steps into the world of gaming. :)

....BUUUUT apart from the game soundtracks I listen to, let me at least post one non-game tune too - and what else to post than probably my most favorite song from "Metallica":

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been seriously addicted to eScala lately.

Most people know them because of . If you only have time to listen to one song, listen this one.

Their less famous musics are awesome as well. Check it out ^^.

PS: Another famous song is

Last edited:

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got some... odd sad/happy feelings from it, nostalgia maybe? Not sure.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

PS: Another famous song is
Whoa whoa! I remember this one Did they "remake" the tune, or is it vice versa?

Got some... odd sad/happy feelings from it, nostalgia maybe? Not sure.
Makes me feel like I'm standing on the balcony of a frost castle, overlooking my realm of icy mountains. No sudden movements, but calmness and soft, cold winds. That's a nice tune to listen to! :)

@topic:

Disney music infusion! - a great song with an even greater visual presentation. I feel ashamed that I never watched the movie, but only learned about this song from a movie reviewer...

Also, a really epic tune for whenever you see or think of two armies charging at each other: !

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa whoa! I remember this one Did they "remake" the tune, or is it vice versa?
Ah, nice! Being 100% honest here, I'm not sure. I expect eScala to be making the remake since they do this sort of thing a lot.

It's like

Also, a really epic tune for whenever you see or think of two armies charging at each other: Two Steps From Hell - To Glory!
Two Steps from Hell is awesome, I loved this one you linked. I still remember the first song of them I ever listen to... it was in some Skyrim video hahah. (<- Long build up, but totally worth it)