What would you like for christmas?

What would you like for christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: What would you like for christmas?

I think it's more the idea of one or two people posting it to get a bandwagon on one idea or another. It may not be as much what each individual member of the community wants even if they get 15 or 20 people to vote 'their way'. Silver Sunrise and To H... were close before, but Silver Sunrise was about 10 votes ahead.

That's not that many people this guy would have to blindly say 'VOTE MY WAY' to skew the results. (personal bias: I want to see Silver Sunrise and I can't yet.)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exactly, the poll could've been rigged in a sense that, whatever 4chan decided would make all the votes in the other two options irrelevant, however there is discord between their ranks, which actually makes their posts valid.

They weren't able to start a bandwagon per sé, so the point of the thread still stands.

This whole thread is demeaning. Starke is holding the work he didnt do himself ransom over some little spat with 4chan because they refused to stroke his ego.
What part didn't I do myself? I didn't have a spat with 4chan, 4chan hates our forum because it hates our forum, period, not because they refused to stroke my ego, there was no stroking or spat involved, I was told to check a thread on 4chan which was pretty much people talking trash about my forum, 90% of it was material for some good laughs, and 10% were people actually defending the forum and instantly being accused of either being part of the forum, or being myself.

Wouldn't it be funny if come December 24th I released all three games and all the effort put into hating and botching the poll was for nothing? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Exactly, the poll could've been rigged in a sense that, whatever 4chan decided would make all the votes in the other two options irrelevant, however there is discord between their ranks, which actually makes their posts valid.

They weren't able to start a bandwagon per sé, so the point of the thread still stands.

What part didn't I do myself? I didn't have a spat with 4chan, 4chan hates our forum because it hates our forum, period, not because they refused to stroke my ego, there was no stroking or spat involved, I was told to check a thread on 4chan which was pretty much people talking trash about my forum, 90% of it was material for some good laughs, and 10% were people actually defending the forum and instantly being accused of either being part of the forum, or being myself.

Wouldn't it be funny if come December 24th I released all three games and all the effort put into hating and botching the poll was for nothing? :rolleyes:

Releasing all 3!? even if i asume its a joke part of me will be hoping....curse you! but its christmas! everything is forgiven :D And i think all the hate is cause you have a lot of exclusive stuff in your forums and makes people mad cause its nearly impossible (From my point of view at least since i'm a lazy poster with no rep in nearly all forums i'm at) to access it and ofc, they want it, for free

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all the effort put into hating and botching the poll was for nothing?
It was simply linked there, you know. That's pretty much zero effort considering that posting it just involves copy+paste and voting takes no more effort than it would take the ULMF regular.

It's interesting though that you do indeed believe the vote of somebody browsing 4chan is worth less (if anything) in this poll since you call it botching.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why 4chan hate the rpgheaven?
I don't understand

Well whatever......

Perhaps there should an option
Where if You want to vote
You should have 100+ post or something like that mechanism

Anything come's out on Christmas , comes out

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't understand why people want an updated version of an already accessible game over something we haven't been able to play yet.
Because hentai RPGs are ALL about text (excluding some very rare cases when the combat system is also centered on hentai like Saki Quest). Seriously, some games have what, 20 CGs total? If you're playing the games for the CGs, you're doing it wrong. Try reading through a translated version of Saki Quest for example. Trust me, you'll enjoy it so much more.

Last edited:

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Voted for Silver Sunrise. I like their previous work,
and the other 2 options are not, well, not really suit my taste.

Sacred eyes is too dry, I like it more when you can turn your girl in to a nympho or have lesbian action it in.

I hate big tits, so To H is a no.

Last edited:

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't see one post about raids, rigging the vote or bandwagoning so I'm going to have to ask you to provide proof. 4chan is not one person however most users are very vocal so they won't hold back on their opinions but that doesn't mean the entire 4chan thread hates ulmf or your forum.

No one is hating anything and with all due respect I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Maybe a handful of people don't like your forum but that doesn't mean the entirety of people that browse both sites hate it.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because hentai RPGs are ALL about text (excluding some very rare cases when the combat system is also centered on hentai like Saki Quest). Seriously, some games have what, 20 CGs total? If you're playing the games for the CGs, you're doing it wrong. Try reading through a translated version of Saki Quest for example. Trust me, you'll enjoy it so much more.
Indeed
I prefer fully translated game

While the Silver Sunrise just cracked version
It doesn't have English translation right?
So good luck reading all that moon rune

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Indeed
I prefer fully translated game

While the Silver Sunrise just cracked version
It doesn't have English translation right?
So good luck reading all that moon rune
well its not like (i or we) cant read anything..
there is translator.. (yes its not perfect.. but better than nothing..)
and its like 80% u can understand with...
so its not like we cant read anythin with untranslated ver...
:p

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well its not like (i or we) cant read anything..
there is translator.. (yes its not perfect.. but better than nothing..)
and its like 80% u can understand with...
so its not like we cant read anythin with untranslated ver...
:p
Yeah true
Still I prefer full translated version

Like I said , whatever come out come out

At the very least it's good it's not Sacred Eye

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, this. The quality of a translation makes a game when it's an RPG.

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Come on guys someone else may crack the game but i doubt someone else will ever translate and improve on to h....

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it seems that when to h... or silver sunrise gets ahead in the voting the other manages to make it even again, if this keeps up we won't know till the 24th :eek:

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it seems that when to h... or silver sunrise gets ahead in the voting the other manages to make it even again, if this keeps up we won't know till the 24th :eek:
yeah
I bet for To H...
it will end with 390vs370

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That may be, but there's no version of Silver Sunrise that we've been able to see so far. You can already try and hook To H..., whereas nobody has a file rip of Silver Sunrise at all.

I just feel like we're winning a lot more in that sense.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That may be, but there's no version of Silver Sunrise that we've been able to see so far. You can already try and hook To H..., whereas nobody has a file rip of Silver Sunrise at all.

but even text hook has it limitations...

and hey, they said it's an improved version!! :D

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can buy silver sunrise if you really want it

but to get this to h version you need to either be in with them or spend 50 euros which i say is around 40 quid

i dont think silver sunrise costs that much

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To people like me who like to check the voting and are lazy and don't want to use the search function here! it should be on first page for a while...or maybe a couple of hours only xD

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gonna bump this to make it easier to find