What's new

Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

A steady southern wind blows across impromptu campsite, helping Natalie stay alert as she gazes into the mirror.

After an hour, as Jason has gone to sleep while Mat keeps watch, the sorceress witnesses a pair of driders crawling out of the mine and climb up to the treetops, apparently preferring arboreal form of travel above the surface. Were she to keep watching through the night, Natalie would see a third drider leave soon afterwards, and several hours later two driders return to the mine, one of them with an unmoving bundle on its back. Not much later, two driders leave the mine again, and this time Natalie can hear something heavy moving on the trees. Whether its the driders or something else, the sound eventually subsides, and all three of the spider-creatures are back inside the mine before the first rays of the sun appear on the horizon.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Three, at least... Dangerous, but not insurmountable with the resources she had to work with. Unfortunately, her night watch had left her exhausted, and when the sun came up Natalie stretched herself, raising her arms in the air and yawning. Between Mat and Jason, whoever was awake would be approached, and the sorceress would ruffle their hair and mutter; "Alright, time to pack things up... I had a long night, so you two boys will have to pack things up so we can get back to town. It looks like there are at least three of them, but all of them are back in the mine."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jason stretches his arms before standing up. "As you say, miss."

After prodding Mat awake, he starts packing up their things, and in about ten minutes the campsite is clear and the men are ready to go.

Stopping to pick up the eyes should Natalie want it, the trip back is uneventful, though it still takes longer than yesterday as everyone is tired after the night. The sun is well above the horizon when the village comes into the view, and at the inn Natalie finds the soldiers dicing around a table while the innkeeper is nowhere to be seen.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting drowsily as she watches the two men pack up their camp, Natalie rises and stretches again as they finish. "Good hustle boys... When we get back we'll take a nice long nap. Then, morning mouthfuls for both of you~" she said, giving Mat a pat on the bottom and not making it particularly clear about how serious she was before they departed.

She would delay briefly to retrieve the tools of her spellwork - they might be useful again - before proceeding onto the long, arduous, and fairly boring journey back to the village. It was almost dusk by the time they got back, at which point the sorceress gave a relieved sigh as they walked into the tavern. The rest of the group was playing dice, and the innkeeper was nowhere to be seen.

"Having fun boys?" She said in greeting, glancing at their bet piles to see who was winning. "We've got work tomorrow, fun stuff. Three driders are around, but we've got a group of kobolds who might be amenable to helping us out for in exchange for a bit of foodstuffs... I'll talk to the innkeeper about that later... After I have a bath and a long nap." What she did next would be determined based on how the dice game was going, what the soldiers offered in reply, and whether or not the innkeeper appeared.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The sergeant seems to be losing the game, judging from piles, and he seems a bit grumpy about it. None of the others are much ahead, or at least Natalie can't tell from the piles of pennies in front of them. The others wave at Natalie while the sergeant stands up. Scooping his own pile of the table and into his purse, he smartly salutes the sorceress. "Good day miss Natalie. The innkeeper is at the mill, talking shop."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"At ease sergeant," Natalie said with mirth in her voice, giving the officer a smirk as she settled onto the table and crossed one leg over another. "I've had a long night with no sleep, both preceded and followed by a lot of walking. If you or one of the boys here would be so kind as to bring the generous innkeeper along, I would greatly appreciate it..." She turned and flicked one of the dice, "as far as I'm concerned, whoever is most successful in getting me a warm bath and a soft bed is welcome to join me in either."

She swept her gaze around the table, grinning, and then looked back to the sergeant - assuming of course that he hadn't bolted for the door in response to her offer - and added; "Have you much experience with kobolds? I don't, they are... Simpler creatures than I usually deal with. I am just wondering if you had any advice on how much we'll have to lug to them to make the trade fair in their eyes. Hopefully it'll be worth it... Better to spend their lives than yours, and all that."

After that was said, Natalie would briefly go to address the hunter that had accompanied them. "Jason! Sir, you have been most helpful! I must know where you will be staying, that I might call upon your services again.... And, of course, deliver upon my promises~" She gave him a playful wink as she spoke, and expected another bout of awkwardness from the hunter given how he'd reacted to her forward flirtations previously.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Semyon hesitates for a moment before ordering Petr to go fetch the innkeeper. "Some. They tend to scatter as soon as they hear a patrol approaching, so we rarely find them. They're weak and cowardly lot, but smarter than they look. Real bastards at laying traps and setting up ambushes, too, or so I've heard - the count thankfully isn't woolheaded enough to order us into their dens unlike some other noblemen. The dens usually aren't too big, so I reckon they won't expect too much - a small small deer or a few chickens ought to make them happy." he says, speaking slowly.

Though there's a certain redness creeping up his neck, Jason manages to not stammer much, this time. "I stay at the guild house with the other hunters."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grinning, Natalie nods enthusiastically when the hunter delivers his usual whereabouts. "I will come find you when I require you again," she said, but then allowed him to go on his way without further molestation. After that, she settled into a chair to watch the dice game while waiting for the innkeeper to show up.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jason bids good bye and slips out of the inn, while Semyon and Mat sit down with Ingtar to start dicing again. The rules seem to be fairly simple, with highest total winning except against pair or triples, and three ones being the best toss.

After about twenty minutes of low stakes gambling, Igor returns with the innkeeper. "Good day, miss Natalie. How did your scouting trip go?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Successfully," Natalie replied to the innkeeper, turning away from the dice game to address the innkeeper. "I found the lair, their numbers, and some potential assistance.... At the cost of some foodstuffs which I would ask for as a donation from the village. In the interests of maintaining the security of their homes, of course. It wouldn't need to be much, a few chickens or a deer according to my guard captain."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I suppose the council will cover that, although Anton will want a receipt for it. Not that the count wouldn't pay it back anyway, he's just... forgetful, sometimes. Focuses on the big picture stuff, you know." he says, bringing Natalie a mug of mild beer. "But you must be tired. Is there something you'd like me to prepare for you and your men?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am sure that the count will be fine with that," Natalie replies dismissively before taking up the offered mug of beer. "And I am.... Really, all I'd like right now is a meal and a room, so I can sleep for about a year. I am sure that the boys will be able to tell you what they want better than I, but I imagine that food is seldom far from a soldier's mind."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The innkeeper smiles. "Well, I do have some mutton that's been marinading. It'll go well with puréed parsnips... would that do?" he asks Seymyon. The corporal nods impatiently. "I'm sure it'll be delightful, master innkeeper." The middle-aged man nods before heading to kitchen, where the smells of cooking soon start emanating from. Coming back to set the table, the innkeeper is soon done cooking, bringing a large kettle of mashed parsnips flavoured with garlic and a cut of mutton for each, smelling faintly of various herbs.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie would settle to await the meal that the innkeeper was preparing, starting to doze off after a few moments at the table, though when it arrived she dug in with the soldiers without bother to observe the very best of table manners. Once she'd eaten her share, she would clean her mouth on a napkin, yawn, and stand back up. "Alright... So, about that bath and that room..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Your bath is already waiting for you, miss. This way." the innkeeper replies, gesturing her to follow through the kitchen into a large room with three copper tubs, each filled with steaming water, though they could be separated with heavy curtains, if she so desired. Mat meanwhile hauls their equipment upstairs before arriving at the bathroom as well.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you," Natalie replied, following the innkeeper to the kitchen where a trio of tubs had already been laid out for them. She glanced at the innkeeper, and then simply began to take off her dress. By the time Mat returned, she had already stripped to the skin and was climbing into the tub, with no curtain at all to hide her nudity. The sorceress merely smirked at the soldier as she slid down into the hot water, giving a deep sigh and then turning to stare at him with a slight smile as she settled into the bath.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mat smiles back at Natalie, devouring her body with his eyes quite openly before stripping down as well just a bit stiffly, not making a show out of it but not trying to hide anything either. Sliding down into a tub next to hers, he hangs his arm outside the tub, relaxing visibly in the hot water.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie watched the soldier for a few moments as he undressed, admiring his physique. Once he slipped into the bath, she focused for a little while on cleaning herself, though not without a bit of a show for his benefit, occasionally raising her breasts such that they were just over the edge of his vision while she rubbed soapy water over them. Once she was clean and relaxed, however, Natalie gave him a sly smirk and said; "You know, I think my water is getting a bit cool... Mind if I come over there and... Warm up?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Starting to wash himself as well, Mat's muscular arms and shoulders, soon glistening from the water and soap in the lamplight, give Natalie something to admire as well. Though his eyes lighten up as she puts on a show, he seems at least as interested in relaxing as he is in her - that is, until she speaks again. With a grin of is own he cheekily replies. "I don't know, the tub is a bit cramped. We'd have to get real close."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh?" Natalie said blithely, before climbing out of the tub. She glanced at the door, and then stalked over and stepped into the soldier's bath, placing her hands on his shoulders and slipping down carefully to straddle him.

"It really is a little.... Close in here, isn't it?" She murmured as she settled into position, her hands wandering down his frame slowly. Her arms came together to squeeze against the sides of her breasts as she trailed her fingers over his stomach, feeling his abdominal muscles intimately along the way. As she reached his groin, she began to lightly run her fingers along his member as soon as she found it, and in the interim gave an excited giggle and said; "But... I don't think I really mind it~"