What's new

Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

The priest shakes his head. "They live in the village, I think. They'll get the message this afternoon and will be here tomorrow before we have the funeral. Would you like to talk? It is always hard to face death the first time."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you father, but no. I would just... Just like to tell them that I'm sorry. This man died trying to defend me, and I couldn't stop it from happening. I'd..... I don't know, I guess I want to thank his family... I'm not sure what I'm going to say to them really, but I have to say something." Natalie said, and then sighed tiredly. "Just... Send them my condolences, I guess. I'll speak to them tomorrow, before the funeral if I can. Maybe figure out a way to repay them for their husband's sacrifice somehow. Thank you for your time."

After that, she left, returning to the castle and to the doctor.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(the chapel is within the castle.)
"It wasn't really your fault, those bears are very dangerous and he chose a dangerous profession. Very well. If there's anything you'd like to talk about, I'll be here." The priests tone is comforting and he sounds sincere.

As Natalie returns to the laboratory, the count is examining the the guard who had a symbiote. "Now jump and down. Good. Touch your toes with your fingers." He feels the guards pulse and looks at his eyes. "You seem as healthy as ever, but you should rest today. Oh, Natalie. How do you feel?"

Having been given a clean bill of health, apparently, the guard moves to the side to put his clothes back on.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh, derp. Alrighty then, that works.)

"Thank you father. Good day." Natalie said, and then departed from the chapel.

When she got back down to the lab and saw the doctor examining the guard, she stopped and waited for him to finish. Once he had, and the guard had begun to redress, she replied; "Right as rain doctor. I don't think I've ever felt better, actually. Physically at least. It's still a little weird having this thing, but I haven't had any negative physical side effects yet."

She paused and turned to the soldier. "Are you feeling alright? Sorry about the knock on the head, but I had to stop you somehow."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"That's good to hear. The symbiote is working better than expected, even. Tentacle bears are truly powerful monsters and this one must've been mad with rage; usually they run when wounded and they rarely kill anyone."

The guard blinks slowly. "You...hit me? I don't remember much after touching the symbiote."

The count clears his throat. "I'll have to do more research before additional test subjects are introduced. Meanwhile, is there something you'd like to do to test your new abilities further?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I tackled you, and you hit your head pretty hard when we landed. It didn't seem like you were in your right mind at the time, so maybe you just blacked it all out or something. I don't blame you, when you first came out of the tub you looked terrified." She replied to the guard first, and then turned to the count. "It was no easy fight. I don't think I'd have won without this thing, and I'm learning to control it a little better."

She paused and thought for a moment, and then continued; "I... Don't know sir. I can move a lot faster, and take a hit better than I could before. I'm stronger too. It hasn't enhanced my magic any, but it's done wonders for my physical abilities. Honestly though... I'm feeling a little out of it. If you have any tests you'd like me to run, I'll do my duty, but its been a trying day already. If anything, I'm curious as to what it does while I'm resting rather than actively using it. And... I'd like to request tomorrow off, if I may. That guard who died trying to help me is being buried tomorrow, and I'd like to speak to his family. I'm not sure how helpful I'll be after that."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The doctor raises his eyebrows. "Ah...Yes. Of course. There's a ball tomorrow evening which I'd like you to come with me, but you're free until then. Don't go too far from the castle.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you, sir. I'll probably remain in the castle until then, if you need me for anything else." She said, and then bowed and took her leave. At first, she started toward her tower, but then changed directions and went to the kitchens. "Something to eat, please. Anything will do really. And get me a bottle of wine."

Once she had eaten, Natalie thought of the other two soldiers who had been wounded in her defense, and took the now half empty bottle with her as she went to go looking for them. She asked the servants in the kitchen first, and if they had no advice to offer she went to the guardhouse to ask after them.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The maid she asked for food smiles shyly, giving her some sort of weird sausages and turnip stew, which turns out to be rather tasty. The wine she is given isn't half as good and it has bitter aftertaste, but it is pretty strong. "Oh, them. They fought bravely, didn't they? But then, so did you. They should be in the barracks by now. Either there or the guardroom."

As soon as the barracks is mentioned, Natalie "remembers" that it's located in the second and third floors, opposite of the servants quarters and above the guardroom.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That they did, aye. Thank you." Natalie replies, and then heads off toward the barracks, deciding to check there first.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The barracks is a large open space with half a dozen tables set in the middle, each surrounded by men playing cards or dice or simply having an ale from one of the barrels in the back with his mates. Three of the walls are lined with doors leading to bedroom and there are stairs leading up in the back, probably to officers' quarters. None of the men exactly stared at her, but many glanced at her covertly at least once or twice.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie stood in the entrance to the barracks for a moment, searching for the men she'd come to find. In that tiem, she noted the off duty guards shooting covert glances her way, and became quite aware of how snugly the symbiote hugged her skin. As inebriated as she was at the time, she didn't care too much. Not spotting the men she was looking for immediately, Natalie strolled up to one of the groups of men playing cards, took another swig from the bottle in her hand, and said; "I'm looking for the two men that got hurt while on duty today. Could one of you fine gentlemen tell me if they're in here currently?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

One of the soldiers - a corporal, apparently - raised his voice helpfully: "Room 14. And don't worry about making noise, we don't get enough entertainment here, anyways." The last comment elicited plentiful laughter.

The thick door is open and behind it is a small room, not much larger than her own. The two soldiers lie in their beds talking quietly, but stop when they see her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie quirked an eyebrow, but then got the suggestion behind the remark after a moment of thought and, perhaps surprisingly, joined in with the laughter. "Thank you." She said simply, and then took another swig and then walked off. Her face sobered somewhat as she started toward the room, but she still had a slight blush on her face, and cracked into a grin that she had to quash down repeatedly along the way.

Once she found the room, she let herself in, and her grin dropped completely. "Hello. How are you two feeling?" She said soberly. Her cheeks were still a little flush, and the half empty bottle was hanging from her hands, but she was otherwise fairly sober on the outside.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The older of the two men - in late twenties, probably - gets up to sitting position. "Bruised, mostly. Sit down." He pats the bed next to him as the younger one gets up, too. "Too bad about Jones, but it's what we're paid for."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie walks into the room and sits down on the bed where indicated, and sighed. "Yeah. Jones was his name then? I wish I'd been able to do more... You guys jumped in to save me, and one of you ended up dead. I know it's your job and all, but still... That sucks."

She paused, and set her bottle down, on a table if one was available and on the floor if not. "Well, I just wanted to say... Thanks. I'd probably be dead.. Or maybe worse were it not for you two and Jones. What are your names anyway?" She glanced between them, waiting for an answer.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The older man answers calmly: "I'm Mat and this is Ingtar. Oh, you're welcome, though you did just fine yourself, I'd say." Both men look at her with clear interest and Ingtar pulls out a bottle of dark glass out from under his bed, along with three small and battered cups. "Since you're here too, how about a drink for Jones? We're not supposed to drunk anything stronger than ale while in barracks, but that's so we're not drunk while in duty, and we won't be in duty for a while."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure! I brought it for you, but.... Ahhh.... I guess I drank a lot of it. That bottle I mean." Natalie said, and took a cup. Once they all had a glass in hand, Natalie held a toast to Jones, the man that had died for her.

Once she'd drunk down the glass of wine, she blushed again, noticing their interest in her. Surprising herself, she didn't mind it in the slightest. In fact, despite the less than stellar day she'd had, she found herself at least mildly returning their interest. "You know, I seem to recall a promise I made to the two of you when you came to my rescue. Something about letting the two of you stare at my ass as much you wanted to. After you got hurt for me though.... I think I'll have to let you do more than look. If you want." She said, shocking herself by her words, but not immediately going back on them.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

They both took their shots with her, downing the terrible tasting liquid with ease."Well, well." Mat says, putting a hand on her thigh. As Ingtar gets up and closes the door, Mat leans to kiss Natalie, parting her legs and slipping a hand between them, the symbiote parting as he gently rubs her flower. Ingar sits behind her and starts massaging her breasts gently as the symbiote once again flows aside.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie murmured in excitement and blushed as her legs were parted, making no move to resist. The sybmiote receded on its own, laying bare her sex, and she moaned into the kiss as her petals were touched. Her tongue work in response to the kiss was, perhaps, a little sloppier than it could have been thanks to all of the alcohol she'd drunk, but she was responding eagerly. Her chest puffed out, and her nipples hardened instantly as Ingtar's hands settled on her breasts, and she began to murmur in excitement. It took her a few moments t concentrate properly but she eventually willed the symbiote to recede fully, leaving her effectively naked with the two men.