What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ White Moor ] Lamento Eroico / Lamento Eroico-ロリ巨乳と俺の精子で美少女たちを救え!- RE117828 RJ117828

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lamento Eroicoーロリ巨乳と俺の精子で美少女たちを救え!ー

the card in key item page.
and only can be used in world map.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck pretty early ingame : got the 2 slime boss out of hedge forest, but now I can't enter the 2nd village, the "boat-house" is empty and tower on SE only heals me :confused:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck pretty early ingame : got the 2 slime boss out of hedge forest, but now I can't enter the 2nd village, the "boat-house" is empty and tower on SE only heals me :confused:
hmm... wonder if you played the full version (well since i didnt try demo i don't know myself)
well the fact you can pass the 1st mountain mean you already meet the masked in 1st town.
the other part probably see the event by the beach house where you spend the night after passing the mountain.
afterward storywise pass the forest fight 2 slime boss ( for some reason this can be bypass by using tele item *while i don't even know where i got it just sudenly pop-ed in my bag*)
afterward yeah storywise head to 2nd town you can enter, the port is empty so don't worry about it.

just to make sure u got the full version. Its 136Mb in its zip file

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Altrius looks like we need NEW TAG - Naive girl :). Or ...dnt know :p
Just look at dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ118633.html
there is no l0li tag - but is she look adult enough?
Do you happen to know if this game has drm?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you happen to know if this game has drm?
No, it doesn't have DRM and I'm freaking out, cause I want that game so bad lol

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone post a save for all hcg

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uhm... a little help... I'm struck after the scene with the girly boy, under the mountain (just after retrieving the "proof" from the lake) but the girl in the snow village doesn't let me through... what I'm supposed to do?? Please -.-

tfkcex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

isn't this ロリ= loli? I think it is not allow

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It feels like it should be a case by case thing based on what they actually look like as opposed to the arbitrary age strapped on.

But I guess I'll download it double time in case the mods disagree.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It feels like it should be a case by case thing based on what they actually look like as opposed to the arbitrary age strapped on.
Yeah, I find that i agree with you. There is need to check the game's content instead to judging solely on the tags.
Since the oposite also appens, and games without the loli tag can contain loli, I've seen the loli discussion coming up way to many times, unecessarily.

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uhm... a little help... I'm struck after the scene with the girly boy, under the mountain (just after retrieving the "proof" from the lake) but the girl in the snow village doesn't let me through... what I'm supposed to do?? Please -.-
After you get the evidence (pink orb that the girl (boy?) dropped) picked up, head to the mountain cave where koyuki was locked up before. I am currently stuck after that part where I have to ride a boat from the dock, but the boat is broken. I have to see someone named Rim?

Edit: solved it- first use the key that koyuki got during one of the cutscene from Rim to open a red roof house at the southwest of one of the town. Grab the swimsuit from the closet. Rim will be at her house between the two mountains once you get there.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it is. Games with those symbols are not to be shared here, sadly.
Thanks.

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No other ways to see it? But I see it differently. Maybe I have a screwed up brain. I'm pretty sure I could find others with the same viewpoint as me, but that doesn't really matter at this point.

I did explain why I chose the words I did. I certainly wasn't trying to be a nice guy, just harsh, in the hopes of him understanding. Oh, well. I suppose I'll live with being a dick to some. Carry on. ^_^
Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. It is how you say it, because english, or any language for that matter (looking at you Japanese) can be seen and understood in different. BTW I'm well aware I can be a dick from time to time, so I try not to post often. I am glad some people can look under the underneath though, it makes sarcasm so much more fun.:)

underfate

Reputation score

After you get the evidence (pink orb that the girl (boy?) dropped) picked up, head to the mountain cave where koyuki was locked up before. I am currently stuck after that part where I have to ride a boat from the dock, but the boat is broken. I have to see someone named Rim?
Can you help me plz, for me, i take the evidence but the girl in the mountain always bloc me.

thank

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you help me plz, for me, i take the evidence but the girl in the mountain always bloc me.
You are talking about the snow mountain where you got the ice blade, forget about that you can't access it. Im talking about the place where you escaped after you lost to the two maids (story driven loss? are they beatable?)

blob27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ118633

I'm very sorry to post an unrelated game, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could download this game, it's the game that was being discussed before (naive girl). The thread it has I can't access for some reason; I understand if it's too much trouble,

Thank you.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RJ118633

I'm very sorry to post an unrelated game, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I could download this game, it's the game that was being discussed before (naive girl). The thread it has I can't access for some reason; I understand if it's too much trouble,

Thank you.
See your pms.

Because male protagonist rpgs are extremely boring and not fun.

coupe

Reputation score

See your pms.

Because male protagonist rpgs are extremely boring and not fun.
dl link would be nice.

thanks

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After I had H-scene with 2 colored eyes girl, the elder sister of snow girl also left me after that and when I came back to 3nd town, something was said about the snow girl, then I'm stuck there. Could someone tell me what to do next ?

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have the 138 mb version!
i am stucked fastly.
I speaked the people of first town but after talking that other girl who appears in inn and later outside and after i leaving village i cant enter again! maybe should i do something?:confused: