What's new

ACT [White Peach] イドラの影~The Shadow of Yidhra~ (RJ312493)

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So far I got to here but IDK what to do now.
Any hints or pointers anyone?
1612423681445.png

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Thank you, are the animations only the ones with the player character or are there also other animations involving male enemies?
Unfortunately just with the player character.

According to f95zone it's the end of the game and you're on free roam...
The game isn't exactly long but I wish there was some sort of fast travel. Also no save point in the survivor base camp is silly...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I just beat the game without losing a single time, and my gallery is empty. So my reward for wining is nothing at all? Seriously?

Edit: Looks like the dev released an update that unlocks the full gallery after the final fight.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you switch weapons?

Thanks,
Shereena
you must first assign them to your quick select. press E, there are three blank spaces. click on one. each sub menu is a category of weapon. to equip your starter pistol, its the last sub menu. click it, it is now assigned to 1, 2, or 3 depending on the blank space you clicked. the shotgun is in sub menu 2 by the way. (once you get it).

in case you get confused like the rest of us, the first save point is all the way in level 2

Kaithera

Reputation score
They made the game feels much nicer to play compare to their previous works. At last they get rid of the hold 2 mouse button to aim and shoot.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has the missing voice lines problem finally been fixed?

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, So at the base, I am stuck. I got the card key, I saved the little girl in the next room, now I hit something that says "There seems to be something on the left, have a look"....what's there? Nothing interactable besides the door I came through, and the girl's room. Do I have...to go back in the previous area again for something? Keep, in mind, I already check everywhere, and I can't find anything.

So what do I have to..get???

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am also stuck at this point.....is this a glitch?
any ideas?