What's new

Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Level 0 trait: Magic
Experience:+1 HP, +1 MP
Trait: Necromantic taint: Magic more effective against undead/with necromantic spells, possible side-effects while tired.

Bio
----------------

Name: Shirako Kawashawa
Physical Description: She is petite. One would mistake her as underaged, if it weren't for her large breasts, which she calls a curse. She has short red hair that ends in spikes around her neck. She is often weraing a labcoat, but likes to wear black underneath. She likes silk as well. Her body is tan, while her eyes are green. She is slim, making her large breasts appear all the bigger.

Mental Description: She is very dedicated to her studies and apprenticemanship in science and magic. She works on various ideas, just to keep her mind up to par. She usually finds puns on accident. Though she is trying to smash this habit.

The sun was already high in the sky as Shirako arrived at the Chamber corp. building. She parked her car in the lot and as she went inside, her name was asked and verified and she was directed right into a room with a pod. The man who explained how it would work was in hurry, so she was quickly put into it and as she settled comfortably, a screen flashed in front of her, after which came a few more selections.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futanari option? Y/N
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consentual Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body Alteration (breast expansion, gender swap, small mutations, etc.): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Animals and Animal-like creatures, including anthros): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): (1-5, five being very rough, 1 being very gentle.)
Additional Category? _______________?

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Offensive Levels

Defensive Levels
Gothic Castle(?)
Ruined City(?)
Victorian Manor(?)
______(?)

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Re: Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

Shirako looked to the man as he rushed her in. She sighs. "So..... like he said I open this menu and- there we go."

She chooses the options brought up on the screen.

Humans:Y 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y5

Shirako thinks. "These are very.... interesting options...." She giggles a bit.

Futanari Option?: Y 5, as long as it isn't herself being a futa.
Pregnancy: Y5
Birthing: Y 5
Non-Consentual Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: N
Corruption: N
Body Alterations: N
Monsters: Y 5
Beasts: Y 5
Roughness: 4

Additional catgories: Milking, breastplay 5

She then chooses her setting.

Defensive Level:

Gothic Castle.
She leaves the setting at Normal.

She then activates the pod and sits in it, relaxing. "So.... how does this pod go?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Shirako finishes with options, the pod goes completely black and it is as if all sensation was drained from her. Then the sensations return slowly, ans Shirako finds herself in a lab that is, by the window, in third or fourth floor of a castle. The Baron Harkonnen had just left, leaving her to clean the laboratory by herself. In addition to standard equipment plus some more exotic glasswares, one corner hides something covered with large cloth that she has been ordered not to touch or even look at.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to herself, smiling. "This is cooler than I thought it would be...." She suddenly has a memory, and knows of a Baron Harkonnen. "Hm.... I guess I suppose I should start cleaning up this mess...." She takes some cleaning utilities and dusts off tables, rags off liquids, sprays some glass with glass cleaner. She looks to the corner of the room in curiosity. "Was I told not to touch that or to touch it.... Maybe I shouldn't... I wonder if I have a lives count on this thing...." She looks around. A peek shouldn't hurt. She lifts the cloth a little bit as she crouched down, just to have a small peek.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Shirako touches the corner of the cloth, she feels a light shock of static electricity. Inside it there seems to be several glass jars full of clear liquid connected with metal wires as well as other jars that were sealed tight and full of some murky, dark green substance.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the jars and the tubes. "Hmm.... This looks interesting.... But I really better put the cloth back on..." She proceeds to re-cover the jars, hoping she won't get caught peeking at them. She then looks around for anything more to clean. "Hmph.... This game isn't that interesting if all I'm gonna do is clean.

She proceeds to return to dusting around tables, cleaning them to make them spotless. She keeps an eye out for Harkonnen.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A maid peeks her head from the door. "The baron wants you in his office" is all she says before hurrying along. Upon hearing that, Shirako would "remember" that the office is in the third floor, just down the stairs.

R

Ryka

Shirako nods. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute." She finishes one more sweep of the duster, then sets it aside. She moves down the stairs to the third floor. She walks down the halls, her arms under her bust as she looks at th doors, looking for Harkonnen's office.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The door is right next to the stairs and it's open. As Shirako passes the door, the baron calls out in a loud voice: "Come in, Shirako. I'm sending you to the village." Harkonnen is a short, bulky man with wild, black hair and large beard wearing fine clothes, but little jewelry. He's sitting at a large table and writing something on a piece of paper with a pen that must've been made from the feather of a swan.

R

Ryka

Shirako gasps softly. "The village? Isn't the outside a bit dangerous? There are many creatures in the wildlife there. Are you sure it will be safe to get out to the village?" She then thinks a bit. "Hm. I suppose the village itself is safe." She then takes a respectful bow. "I will go to the village."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Take this list to the blacksmith. He'll get the payment upon delivery, as usual. Also, check the graveyard for any new graves and tell the priest to stop meddling in my affairs if he tries something. Oh, and get the reports from the watchmen. There's no real hurry, but if you leave now you'll get to village before dark." The baron hands Shirako the paper he had been writing and mutters something about people forgetting their manners.

It's only midday, so Shirako should indeed make it to the village before sunset, if she doesn't waste too much time.

R

Ryka

Shirako nods. "Okay I will get these things done as quickly as I can. I promise I won't delay." She takes a bow to him, then looks over her shoulder, before turning her back, facing the exit of the room as she goes.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she exits the room, Shirako's belly reminds her that she hasn't eaten since morning. The kitchen is downstairs and she'd get some food if she asked.

The easiest route to the village is following the road, but it might be faster to go over the hills and through the forest - provided she doesn't get lost.

R

Ryka

Shirako holds her tummy. "Mmm. I should go back and ask Master if I can grab a bite to eat on the way. She heads to the kitchen first, asking if she could craft a light sandwich as she is hungry. She then does so and heads out after Lunch.

She looks around. "Hm. Should I go through the forest or follow the road? Master said I could get there by sunset.... but I don't know if he means if I take one route or the other..." She looks to the road. "I should go here. It is easier to take."

She heads on out to the road in a quick stride so as not to lose time.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In the kitchen one of the maids gives her a bowl of soup with some bread and cheese for a midday meal as she is all but shoved into the breakroom from the busy kitchen. The bread is dry, but the soup is surprisingly tasty.

The forest outside the castle has been cut hundreds of feet into all directions and it's hot outside, but once Shirako gets into the forest she finds it pleasantly cool. The forest seem full of life with birds singing in the trees and a rabbit or fox occasionally passing the road.

Suddenly Shirako hears rustling from a bush.

R

Ryka

As Shirako follows through the path, she is looking to her list. "Hmm.... lengthy list.... Apparently I remember this is usual." She keeps a quick stride, her large bust bouncing ever so slightly in her pace. She then looks to a bush. "Wha...." She keeps an eye on it as she keeps going, readying herself for a hasty escape if need be.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A large wolf rushes from the bush, but forewarned Shirako easily avoids the first attack. To her shock, shirako realizes that this otherwise ordinary looking wolf has a number of tentacles growing from its back! The beast prepares for another leap...

R

Ryka

Shirako looks over her shoulder to the tentacle wolf. "What the hell?" She keeps watch on the wolf, hoping to roll to the side if the chance arises. She still stays quick in her stride. "I have to get to the village before it gets nightfall..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

W 14 vs 14
Shirako: HP 5/5 MP 2/2 Wolf ?/?
The wolf pounces towards Shirako, but she manages to avoid it - barely. The tentacles almost surround her now, but if she breaks into run, she might get away, if it doesn't decide to give a chase.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the tendrils. "Seriously.... that looks so wrong...." She looks around, then dashes on her way up the road, hoping to escape the tentacles. She hopes also to try to outrun the wolf they're attacked to as well. "Ghnn! I must get to the village no distractions!" She pants heavily, sprinting as she looks back at it.