What's new

Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

W 21 vs 16
Shirako: HP 4/5 MP 2/2, held, -2 to attacks
Wolf 4/4
Shirako's sprint has hardly started when one of the tentacles wraps around her leg, tripping her.

R

Ryka

Shirako yells out and falls on her front as she is taken by her leg. "KYAGH! LET GO! I got things to do!" She glares at the wolf. She thinks about what to do, then looks to her hand, concentrating a magic attack, using a beam to try to hit the wolf in self defense.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

S 17 vs 5
W 14 vs 8

Shirako: HP 3/5 MP 2/2 AP 1/10, held, -2 to attacks
Wolf 3/4
The beam hits the wolf causing it to growl, and another of it's tentacles whacks Shirako, though not too hard. The slime from the first tentacles causes a pleasant tingle to run up her leg.

R

Ryka

Shirako widens her eyes as she feels the slime move up her leg, the feeling like silk. She then decides to use some more power. She concentrates both hands to try to attack twice. "Take. This!" She fires the beams at the wolf, hoping he would be scared and let go. Though she doubts he would.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

S 3 vs 14 | 7 vs 2
W 8 vs 11

Shirako: HP 3/5 MP 1/2 AP 2/10, held, -(2+1) to attacks
Wolf 2/4
One of the rays strikes true, but the wolf sidesteps the other, looking strange doing so. Shirako manages to roll away, avoiding another tentacle attack, but the tingling on her leg intensifies.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the wolf. Her hand to her hip as the tingling intensifies on her leg, tensing it. She pants heavily. "What k-kind of creature is this?" She looks down at her leg, then takes a step back. "Maybe if I use the last of my power I can kill him...." She concentrates another double attack, hoping both would hit, but knows the wolf can be quick.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

S 13 vs 5
S 6 vs 18
W 20 vs 1 critical

Shirako: HP 1/5 MP 0/2 AP 2/10, held, -(2+1) to attacks
Wolf 1/4
Again the wolf manages to avoid one of the rays, this time by ducking low. Shirako takes a blow to her face, and a wave of exhaustion follows it.

R

Ryka

Shirako get hit in the face, sending her flying onto her back. "GYUH....." She takes a few breaths as she lays for a few seconds. "Ghhhuh.... this.... is it.... One more and I am done for...." She concentrates a magic beam, looking at the wolf. "Hnnn.... This better work!" She throws the beam, trying to hit the wolf's face.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

S 6 vs 18
W 17 vs 7

The last ray sails past the wolf as another tentacle grabs Shirako's arm just as she shoots it. Things get a bit blurry as her head hits the ground, but she finds herself spread eagled on the ground, each of her limbs held, as the wolf appears to consider what to do with her.

R

Ryka

Shirako gasps. "N-no..... NO- AGH!" She slams into the ground, her mind thrown for a loop as she is helpless against being spread eagled before the wolf with tentacles. She wakes up slowly, but then notices what state is she in. She tries to tug weakly at the tendrils. "Ghnnnnnnn!!! Leggo!" Her athletically toned bust body is displayed to the curious wolf. Her eyes quiver as she looks to him.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A few of the tentacles slip under Shirako's clothes briefly, before tearing them off. The wolf sniffs at her before apparently noticing her bust. With canine enthusiasm it starts licking her breasts rapidly, clearly enjoying them. After a while, one of the tentacles coils around her waist, it's head diving into her dripping honeypot and starting to thrust in and out lazily.

R

Ryka

Shirako gasps as she watches the tentacles. "Ghnnn.... What is it going to- KYAGH!!!!" Her scientific clothes shred off, revealing her almond tan skin completely, her breasts bouncing free. "Kyagh! I n-needed those!" She grits her teeth, stuggling harshly before tensing her back, her sensitive full breasts licked on by the lupine. "GHNNNN...... GHNNNNM.......!!!!!!" She begins to sweat as her nipples peak easily. Her breasts rolling around the wet wolf tongue as she takes heavy breaths. She then yells out, tilting her head as a tentacle slips in her honeyhole, burning in stimulation. "HHH-HHH-HHH-HYAGH!!!! HYAGN!!!!!! I am t-too sensitive for th-this!" She squints as she tenses her busty body.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The licking continues for several minutes while the tentacle in her pussy twists and vibrates between thrusting. As suddenly as it started, it stops, with the tentacle retracting from her honeypot and the wolf moving backwards, though the tentacles still hold her.

After a brief respite, Shirako is turned on her stomach, though the tentacle that penetrated her earlier holds her so she can get her hands and knees under her body. The wolf practically jumps on the girl, lifting it's paws on her shoulders. Shirako feels something rubbing her crotch, and then the wolf pulls slightly back before slowly thrusting it's large member deep into her. Apparently enjoying the sensation, it stops for a while before starting rhytmic thrusting. A tentacle pushes against her pucker and then slips inside, matching pace with the wolf. As shirako's mouth opens in an involuntary scream as she reaches an orgasm, another tentacle inserts into her mouth and starts fucking her throat roughly as the wolf speeds up. Two tentacles starts squeezing her boobs roughly and yet another - this one smaller than the rest - wraps around her clitoris. The fucking continues for a good while before Shirako passes out, feeling the wolf and the tentacles cum into and onto her.

Later - it's hard to how long it has been - Shirako wakes up, covered in dried cum and her ass still up in the air. The remains of her clothes lie nearby and the rest of her equipment seems untouched.

R

Ryka

Shirako takes the vibrations and licking more and more, her breasts tingling tremendously. She then closes her eyes as the sensations stop. "Ghhah.... hhhhah.... t-too much.... KYAGH!" She is then flipped over onto her hands and knees. She looks over her shoulder as the wolf mounts her. When he thrusts in, she takes a large breath. "GHHHHHHHHH....!!!!!!! M-my hi-IPS!!!!!!" Her pucker is then thrusted into as well. The rhythms racking her body with pleasure. "KYEEEH!!!! KYEH!!! HHH-HHNNNNGH!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!" She yells out in orgasm after endless amounts of thrusting. She widens her eyes as her mouth is stuffed, muffling her after a brief squeak. It seems like hours has passed as she takes in more and more, her body quaking with each stimulations.

Shirako last remembers the feeling of cum all over her body, feeling it gush into her womb. She passes out in pleasure.

After her nap, she gets up, dusting herself off and putting on her shreds of her clothes. Shirako then uses magic to repair her clothes, her hands glowing. "Ghhah...... Oh no, I need to get there!" With that, she sprints as she is still slightly sore from the sex. With her things in her newly repaired pockets, she dares not forget her list of things to do.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The sun is already below horizon when Shirako arrives to the village. It seems to be a small place, with only a few dozen houses and no walls around it. The forge is in the edge of the village, with a small brook flowing beside it. There are several larger buildings in the middle of the village, one of which is probably the watch house. There are still lights in the smithy, though there doesn't seem to be enough smoke coming for the forge to be hot.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the Smithy, nodding. "I need to get there as fast as I can before it closes!" She rushes to the building, then knocks on the door curiously. She checks if the lights still on means the smith is still in there.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A burly man wearing a leather apron opens the door, holding long leather gloves in his hand. "Good evening, miss. The fires are already out, so anything bigger will need to wait 'till morning."

R

Ryka

Shrako looks at the tower of a man and nods. "I am here on official business. My name is Shirako Kawashawa, apprentice under Baron Harkonnen. I was ordered to give you this list. There is payment upon delivery." She hands out the list Baron Harkonnen gave to her to the tall man.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The smith grunts as he hears the baron's name. Eyeing the list, he shakes his head. "What does he need all these for? Just two weeks ago I completed an order just like this, and now he wants even more? Well, tell him that it'll take me three days to make all these." The smith then slams the door shut.

R

Ryka

Shirako seems shocked at the door slam, noting his attitude toward Harkonnen. She tilts her head. "What a grouch.... Though it is not the right time for him to start on all this..." She shrugs and looks around. "I have to look for graveheads next. Graveyards creep me out, but this is official business."

With that, she heads toward the direction of the graveyard, checking for new gravestones closely, walking back and forth.