What's new

Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Who is the real monster here?(Shirako/Lila M-3210)

The swordwoman spins around, grabbing her sword "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

R

Ryka

Shirako takes a step back. "Sheathe your sword. I come in peace. I come for the inquiry of these ruins!" She glares back at the swordswoman, very cautiously.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"What a coincidence. So have I." The red haired woman has piercing blue eyes with which she looks at Shirako. Her skin is pale and she is quite tall and muscular. Apparently satisfied that the other woman is not a threat, she finally sheathes her sword and extends a hand. "I'm Mary."

R

Ryka

Shirako is relieved that the swordswoman sheathed her sword. "My name is Shirako. I am to find the Body Sphere. It is in these ruins. I want to get tissue samples of it, as I have brought tissues."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary blinks slowly, her mouth hanging open. "You...What?" She then shakes her head. "Nevermind. Do you know how we could open the door?"

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the front. "Unfortunately I don't. I do know limited magic, but I don't think it is enough to move this giant thing. Maybe if we both pushed it?" She thinks about this for a bit, but then nods. "It's the only thing I can think of besides using magic..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary shakes her head. "It's too heavy to push out of the way. But maybe together we could tip it over. You take the right side." She moves to the left side of the wheel and worms her fingers behind it. "Ready when you are."

R

Ryka

Shirako nods. "Yes ma'am." She moves to the other side of the wheel and curls her fingers over it. "Okay, on the count of three, we pull it down." She looks to the construct, then nods. "One.... two..... three!" She then pulls as hard as she can.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

At first, the stone door refuses to budge. As Shirako and Mary pull with all their strength, it finally gives in and starts to tip over, first slowly, then the strain eases and it falls, hitting the ground with earth-shaking thud. A screaming swarm of bats bursts out, some of their wings hitting Shirako and she can hear Mary curse loudly.

In moments they all pass, and all that's left is a dark, empty looking passage going deep into the hill.

R

Ryka

Shirako screams as the bat flow out into nature, covering her head as the small creatures hit her body by the handfuls. She peeks from her arms slowly as the bats are gone. She looks to the pale swordswoman. "Are you okay? Did any of them bite you?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary shakes her head. I was just startled, that's all." She then looks at the dark passage. "You said you're a mage. Can you make a light of some sort? I have torches, but I'd rather have both of my hands free, just in case."

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the woman after such a request. "A light? I know I can attack.... Maybe if I just charge my beam attack and not use it, I can use it as some sort of light source. She then closes her eyes, charging up her attack but just using it for light as her hand glows brightly, illuminating the cave. "I... I think this might work."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mary nods and starts walking deeper into the tunnel. The tunnel seems surprisingly warm and dry, though it's hard to tell from standing in front of the entrance.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Shirako moves into the tunnel, looking from side to side. The tunnel did feel warm, which is a relief as she thought it would be cold and stinging. The glowing yellow light from her hand provides more than enough light to illuminate the place. "Stay close to me, we don't know what creatures could be in this place."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Mary loosens her sword in its scabbard and lets Shirako set the pace, staying by her side.The two are not far into the tunnel when the floor gives way, dropping them into a deep pit. Luckily their fall is broken by shallow water and luckier still, there seems to be a ladder on the other side of the pit. Unfortunately, between them and the ladder there seems to be a tentacle monster that is moving towards them...

R

Ryka

Shirako looks up curiously. "This definitely is an interesting cave... I wonder what keeps it wa-AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!" She falls down and for what seems like several seconds of falling, sh lands into the water. She bobs up as she takes deep breaths, then spots a Tentacle Monster in the water. "Oh no.... tentacles.... We need to kill this thing bfore we can escape..." She keeps one hand glowing.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

M 13 vs 7
T 12 vs S 21
T 7 vs M 10

Shirako 5/5 MP 2/2 | Mary 5/5
Tentacles 11/12
Mary sees the tentacle monster as well and wastes no time pulling her sword and slashing the first tentacles coming. The tentacles keep moving forward, and some tentacles lash against both of them, but are easily avoided. "You said you're a mage. Do something!" Mary yells as she dodges.

R

Ryka

Shirako looks to the beast, then launches a magical attack at it. "We can both try to kill it if we work together. We are two targets anyway!" She looks to the tentacle beast cautiously as she keeps a light provided for Mary.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

S 5 vs 9
M 17 vs 20
T 21 vs S 15 | T 4 vs M 15

Shirako 4/5 MP 2/2, -2 to attacks | Mary 5/5
Tentacles 11/12
Shirako's bolt goes wide and Mary's slash fares no better. "Let's hope so!" Mary calls out as she dodges an attack, but Shirako isn't so lucky as one of the tentacles slips by her notice and grabs her leg, almost pulling her off-balance.

R

Ryka

Shirako's athletic little leg is taken as she glares at it. "H-help, I'm caught!" She tries to hit the tentacle beast again, aiming to hit the monster gripping on her.