What's new

[Complete - Partial] [WILD FLOWER] アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~Ver1.12 Partial Translation

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello,
So i stumble upon this game through exh and tried playing it. turned out it was pretty cool!
DLSite JP : www(.)dlsite(.)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119143
DLSite Eng : www(.)dlsite(.)com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE119143
ULMF Thread : www(.)ulmf(.)org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22798

I was wondering if someone were working on it and there's this full translation thread www(.)ulmf(.)org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28305
Because the TS seems to be missing, im trying to do partial for this game. And, no. I have no relation at all with the full translation TS at all so im starting my translation from zero.

As for the translation quality, i have to say that neither english nor japanese are my main language. So do forgive me if i make grammar mistake or worse, wrong translation.

What i translated :
-Items
-Weapons
-Skills
-Enemies
-System
-Battle messages (from Scripts + States)
-some of the characters name

Some characters name ?? Well, im trying to find the characters name file to no avail. A lot of characters were skipped in the actual file. Or if there's any mistake from me, i don't really know. I appreciate any tips for this

As for the translation tools, im using habisain's RPGMaker Translator. credit to him for making this awesome tools that let fools like me to do something productive. Yeey owo//

Here's the link for the partial : mega(.)nz/#!ABc1QaKb!rulOLigN5AEtOIz0k3DEyIYVs2UzEhlz1Jqy7OjU-F8

If you do found some mistake, please tell me. i'll fix it right away when i see your reply. Cheers! :D

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [WILD FLOWER] アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~Ver1.12 Partial Translation

Nice! Now waiting for the full translation :D

OP
KanoXVI

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks stone147 :D
i can't even quote your reply :(
gonna work my way to 15 posts ;)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks stone147 :D
i can't even quote your reply :(
gonna work my way to 15 posts ;)
you keep your promise and delivered it ...
now, ulmf user trust to you get increased, easy, right ? ;)

OP
KanoXVI

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you keep your promise and delivered it ...
now, ulmf user trust to you get increased, easy, right ? ;)
Thanks for the tips yariel. you helped me a lot with my motivation to work on this project.

of course i'll fulfill my promise :D
this forum helped me a lot with various things, so i also want to contribute even if it's just a little

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the tips yariel. you helped me a lot with my motivation to work on this project.

of course i'll fulfill my promise :D
this forum helped me a lot with various things, so i also want to contribute even if it's just a little
just trying to motivate anyone who take interest .., ;)
beside you can make a bit money with this translation project ...
if you haven't notice yet, some user give FULL translation project with pateron payment ... it isn't easy and might take some times (usually pateron don't like if you don't work fast enough, and they usually demand FULL translation, not partial), but you get a bit money and have some side work for it ...

the end of product of course become free file for all, but you get a bit money, get experience and if you have some free time, it will be your benefit ...
(this will take plenty of your time, however, if you can work fast, then you actually only need spending few in your free times, and there are A LOT of games untranslated, make sure you check if there's anyone else working at it, if not you will be overlapped and your work will be useless)

as one of senior translator in ULMF, I just want to says WELCOME to you ...
good luck ... ;)

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

GOOD LUCK!!!:D:D