What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WILD FLOWER] ADULT RPG ~TOKYO TENMA~ / アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~ REJ119143 RJ119143

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ119143 アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~

mm, i don't get it. if u didn't choose fox girl at the beginning then u can not pass cop in Akihabara? kinda stupid :confused:
The cop was gone after I recruited/killed mara, did the shrine/got anubis and spriggan, and went back. I think someone posted it was an issue that was fixed in the 1.02 version, that we just have to wait for it. :eek:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The cop was gone after I recruited/killed mara, did the shrine/got anubis and spriggan, and went back. I think someone posted it was an issue that was fixed in the 1.02 version, that we just have to wait for it. :eek:
Following is updated reformatted slightly better translation. They acknowledge that bug but unclear to me by this if it is fixed - at least for old saves. I THINK they mean that you have to go back and redo whatever conditions are needed once you have new version. :confused:

Per Google translate @ the main page for game by developer:

"-Ver1.02-
Fixed a character not seen Yes Torture room recalls
Yes Natataishi negotiation item modification
○ due to a crash-combat, combat screen display method changes
Bug Yes Akihabara cop does not disappear
→ If bug they've already occurred,
It is very sorry to trouble you, but we have to be solved by a walk to the back of the room Ikebukurobosu.
○ Tokyo, Mara Standing picture bug fixes"~snip~

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone have the 1.02 version? That bug seems kind of crippling.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have the 1.02 version? That bug seems kind of crippling.
The good news is that I now have it and the crashes seem to be gone. Can't verify other bug fixes yet.

The bad:
1. Due to restricted bandwidth, I can't upload to Mega for another 20 hours.
2. Link will be unclickable as I can't post links yet (unless I make 3 more posts)
3. Graphics took a major beating to achieve the lack of crash. Combat effects are almost gone and no popup for your party's characters when attacking or getting hit.

It IS much smoother play and I WILL upload if no one else does by then. :D

Do have a question. Is the bottom option on start screen just a shutdown or is this something else that does not work? :confused:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The good news is that I now have it and the crashes seem to be gone. Can't verify other bug fixes yet.

The bad:
1. Due to restricted bandwidth, I can't upload to Mega for another 20 hours.
2. Link will be unclickable as I can't post links yet (unless I make 3 more posts)
3. Graphics took a major beating to achieve the lack of crash. Combat effects are almost gone and no popup for your party's characters when attacking or getting hit.

It IS much smoother play and I WILL upload if no one else does by then. :D

Do have a question. Is the bottom option on start screen just a shutdown or is this something else that does not work? :confused:
Nobody'd hate you for spamming three extra posts just to post a much-needed fix. Also, lots of people just bypass the filter by replacing "http" with "hxxp", replacing or taking out the dots, or indenting - which it what I did before I had 15 posts.

With that said, I'm looking forward to that UL. :)

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ohh, thank you)

Following is updated reformatted slightly better translation. They acknowledge that bug but unclear to me by this if it is fixed - at least for old saves. I THINK they mean that you have to go back and redo whatever conditions are needed once you have new version. :confused:
a walk to the back of the room Ikebukurobosu.
i guess you just have to go to the boss room in Ikebukuro.

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to recruit hospital boss?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

how to recruit hospital boss?
Just figured it out, you have to fight her like, 3 fucking times. The first in the hospital, then she retreats to Tokyo I think, then you go back to the very first area and shes at the north-east in front of the building with no name you can enter.

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just figured it out, you have to fight her like, 3 fucking times. The first in the hospital, then she retreats to Tokyo I think, then you go back to the very first area and shes at the north-east in front of the building with no name you can enter.
oh, i fought with her only one time so far, thank you)

For the ghost schoolgirl, you need to defeat her several times to get an amulet (its a paper cut lengthwise with writings). You need 10 of those.
i slain >10 ghosts and dropped nothing but money and exp since the moment i noticed that i have 8 amulets. mb u should have some special character in your party?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

oh, i fought with her only one time so far, thank you)

i slain >10 ghosts and dropped nothing but money and exp since the moment i noticed that i have 8 amulets. mb u should have some special character in your party?
Naw, you can find secret letters/amulets in dungeon chests as well, which is why you might have so many.

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me? Q.Q well the game crashed itslef every time i try to run it yes i have unicode set and i tried even with applocale ad administrator mode still no go any ideas? please ;c

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Naw, you can find secret letters/amulets in dungeon chests as well, which is why you might have so many.
ty!
recruited all girls except minotaur and blond angel, they just leave =\

game ends after defeating 2 bosses in Tokyo? without any titles, should be second episode or what?)

Can someone help me? Q.Q well the game crashed itslef every time i try to run it yes i have unicode set and i tried even with applocale ad administrator mode still no go any ideas? please ;c
try to unpack the game with ntlea, or applocale, cuz some audio files have kanji-name

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little more info would be helpful. :confused:

Does it even open up a window? If not, you may need to install RPG Maker and or Japanese language pack (assuming you are running Windows). This guy did include the appropriate dll files so I doubt that RPG Maker is the trouble.

If it runs a while but constantly crashes, do you have version 1.00? If so, get version 1.02 which has just been linked above.

Good luck! Let us know if you need more help.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone make a guide yet?

vhal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to set your computer to Japanese non-Unicode mode BEFORE extracting the files and the game will work fine.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone got a (near) complete save for this?

oekakiboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea how to recruit those kitty girls that have that nonchalant/zombie stare with gaping mouths? Every time I negotiate with them and ask them to be companions, the translation keeps saying they "don't see any advantage" and leave. This is at the area right below the beginning one on the "world map" or whatever.

Also, I encountered some hard enemy in the dungeon of that same area. She appeared unique because it warned me that I encountered a hard enemy and I couldn't run. I defeated her without having a chance to negotiate. Will I be able to recruit her at some point?