What's new

ACT PUZ Vore Loli Ryona Guro [Window Frame] Dysthanasia | [窓枠] Dysthanasia

ZipZulan

Reputation score
Wasn't expecting this game to actually be seeing updates, after five months of radio silence! They say they want to go for two updates a month, but I agree that's not likely.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I'm kinda disappointed that every scene is all guro in one way or another. I mean seriously, when did a tentacle locker ever hurt anyone...
That fly scene from May progress report preview looked interesting untli it pulled out its thing long enough to have pierced through her lungs. Dev said she is supposed to give birth to larvae but never said if she'd be alive at that point.
If you want to call it a ero-guro there should be at least some surviveable scenes. Preferably one for every monster.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda disappointed that every scene is all guro in one way or another. I mean seriously, when did a tentacle locker ever hurt anyone...
That fly scene from May progress report preview looked interesting untli it pulled out its thing long enough to have pierced through her lungs. Dev said she is supposed to give birth to larvae but never said if she'd be alive at that point.
If you want to call it a ero-guro there should be at least some surviveable scenes. Preferably one for every monster.
I mean, I agree with you that guro like this isn't really my cup of tea, but considering this devs original games, this is just more of their MO. I think there's already more normal hentai in this game than the others. There were like two scenes between them that didn't look like a Mortal Kombat fatality.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah the game is too guro themed. If it wasn't the dev woulda added a filter switch for guro content. Hard pass for anyone who doesn't like it.

OP
B

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dev mentioned there will be a guro toggle. So far it looks like the game is still very "in development" though.

There are more enemies and locations that the dev has shown will be in the game, but as of yet aren't even included in the files for any of the demos.
Even the monsters in the demos seem to be incomplete/placeholders. The way the early development/demos have panned out, it looks like the dev is going for multiple scenes per monster, meaning that all monsters will likely have no-guro scenes, and you will be able to play through the game just fine keeping R18G disabled.
I think there were two H-scenes with the little aliens, and one with the marionette seen in the demos.
They also seem to be experimenting with PhysX or something better. It looks like they want to use it for cum/slime/liquid/blood & gore.

I've always wondered just how much actual hentai demonophobia has, it seems as if it didn't have any actual sex altogether?
Demonophobia did have 2 straight-up sex/rape scenes, though as I recall only one of the two had an option to not end in guro.
I may be getting the stage numbers wrong:
During the stage 5 boss fight (Lust), Sakuri is compelled to masturbate mid-fight by the boss. (I heard there was once a "glitch" that caused Sakuri to be naked for this animation, but it was probably just internet rumour) (no guro)

Lust also has a defeat scene where it binds Sakuri's arms and legs spread apart, it uses a tentacle to rub between her legs, before sprouting hundreds of tiny tentacles that either;
Go into her ears and... Mindfuck her? Causing her to wet herself. (guro?)
Go up her skirt into ambiguous holes, and come out her mouth and ears. (guro, no blood)
A cut version of the last scene, but there are sexual fluids spilling down the tentacles under her skirt, and they appear to be thrusting in and out of her.

There is a cut scene where Lust pins Sakuri down with purple webbing/tentacles and rapes her doggystyle with a spiky meat protrusion (guro/blood)

During stage 3? (the house stage), after the yellow slime boss (Gluttony) appears and you have a time limit to get out of the level, accumulating too many of the falling yellow slimes can lead to an H-scene where Sakuri is pinned to the floor by yellow slime. Her clothes dissolved, the slime grows tentacles and she is raped while a tentacle sucks her nipple.
I think this scene had two or three variants;
One where she is continually raped, forever. (no guro)
One where the slime dissolves her body, leaving only organs (brain, intestines, beating heart) (dissolving not shown, but guro anyway)
One where the slime dissolves her body, leaving only her brain, nipples, and genitals, and she is forcibly stimulated forever. (dissolving not shown, but guro anyway)

If you die to the final boss (Lucifer) by its downward grab-from-ceiling, you get a very long game-over-rape scene where Lucifer's tentacles force Sakuri to an orgasm (no guro until after this part), then penetrates (guro/blood), rapes and impregnates her, then tentacles burst out of her stomach. (guro/intestines)

There are a few more that are sexual-ish, but they're mostly just pain/torture (of course), not really including any sex or rape.
Then there was Xenophobia, which was rumoured to be a direct sequel/prequel to Demonophobia (I heard the MC was Sakuri's sister before she died in Demonophobia).
I think this turned out to be false and the dev was going for a story much more along the lines of what they're using for Dysthanasia. (I saw comments on Ci-en from people pointing the similarity)
Going through the xeno files, it looks like Xenophobia might have got some H-content if it was ever finished.

For me the performance got a massive hit. Barely playable. GPU at 100%.
I tested the demos on a very old (ATI Radeon HD 5800) GPU, and had this problem too (40fps), but I don't remember that being a problem on much newer NVidia video cards.
From pulling the game's files apart it looks like the dev is using a shader to make the MC's skin look the way it does. IMO it's definitely that shader.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I tested the demos on a very old (ATI Radeon HD 5800) GPU, and had this problem too (40fps), but I don't remember that being a problem on much newer NVidia video cards.
From pulling the game's files apart it looks like the dev is using a shader to make the MC's skin look the way it does. IMO it's definitely that shader.
I have to resize the window to half the resolution I played in previous demo otherwise it's like playing in slow motion. The skin looks like it has a hideous blueish tint for rim lighting that wasn't there before.
A gtx960m should be able to handle it perfectly fine in 1080p@60fps. I mean it can handle that operation lovecraft demo just fine and that thing is way heavier.
I wish they'd revert to old controls. They were not great but playable once you got used to them. The old setup might have been better for capturing scenes because you could rotate the mc to face the camera much easier. I don't want the camera to rotate with direction keys. I have a fucking mouse for that. New camera controls don't solve anything and just made things worse.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Yikes. Measurements taken from gameover footage. How would someone in that situation even be able to stand up let alone bear the added weight on her back. It doesn't look like that thing is flying.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yikes. Measurements taken from gameover footage. How would someone in that situation even be able to stand up let alone bear the added weight on her back. It doesn't look like that thing is flying.
View attachment 48066
Do you mean the anatomy and proportions make no sense? My god... all my years of hentai experience... was I being misled all this time? is it really impossible to take a 20-inch dick that bulges your entire body out several feet? I must consult the elders.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Do you mean the anatomy and proportions make no sense? My god... all my years of hentai experience... was I being misled all this time? is it really impossible to take a 20-inch dick that bulges your entire body out several feet? I must consult the elders.
The elders have spoken.
That fly is only 30cm (or less) away from sucking itself.
Don't get me wrong. I like the whole defenseless stealth concept. It's basically what made "Alps and the dangerous forest" so popular even though that's one of the buggiest games I've ever played.
I just don't think dev should overdo some things and try to balance that ero-guro stuff a bit better. Just my opinion. I mean I'm ok with it the way it is but inside I'm really like .
Anyway, a new demo was announced somewhere in mid July so that's only a week away.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
View attachment 48066
Based on the video on their ci-en, I don't think they're allowing for suspension of disbelief. It looks like it actually does pierce up to her chest cavity and extract her organs when it pulls out.
I will never understand guro.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it's just to each their own and also ye if you're seeking realism in hentai i've got news for ya

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The elders have spoken.
That fly is only 30cm (or less) away from sucking itself.
Don't get me wrong. I like the whole defenseless stealth concept. It's basically what made "Alps and the dangerous forest" so popular even though that's one of the buggiest games I've ever played.
I just don't think dev should overdo some things and try to balance that ero-guro stuff a bit better. Just my opinion. I mean I'm ok with it the way it is but inside I'm really like .
Anyway, a new demo was announced somewhere in mid July so that's only a week away.
oh yeah this is one of those games where it actually is just straight up impaling her lol

Bugmenot97

Reputation score
This is so disappointing for the moment
I like a bit of guro, that's okay (well I'm more ryona than guro but a bit is fine). But here it's just too much and sometimes it's just frustrating. The "dog's lick" is the best example (tentacle locker too, started fine and then went way too quick wrong)...

Hoping to see more H scenes with less stupid guro

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
This is so disappointing for the moment
I like a bit of guro, that's okay (well I'm more ryona than guro but a bit is fine). But here it's just too much and sometimes it's just frustrating. The "dog's lick" is the best example (tentacle locker too, started fine and then went way too quick wrong)...

Hoping to see more H scenes with less stupid guro
Well... if you're familiar with COM3D2 I can share her preset if you promise not to lewd the loli.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yea same i wish there was more seggs
Well... if you're familiar with COM3D2 I can share her preset if you promise not to lewd the loli.
nice job, i don't have that unfortunately i only have koikatsu atm because my HDD is full, but gimme the preset for future reference

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
yea same i wish there was more seggs

nice job, i don't have that unfortunately i only have koikatsu atm because my HDD is full, but gimme the preset for future reference
You need 150GB+ to run the (so far) complete eng version plus modpack. Almost double that for complete jap version. If you're used to STN's koikatsu repacks then you'll be in a shock. It's not the kind of game where you just torrent a repack and everything magically works. We don't distribute premodded repacks so you'll have to do all the modding yourself.. Unfortunately the preset will be useless to you if you don't understand the requirements.
I'll include it in the next modpack release anyway. Without that it won't display correctly and you'd have to manually analyze the preset and look for a bunch of twitter mods. Some probably lost.

Attachments

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You need 150GB+ to run the (so far) complete eng version plus modpack. Almost double that for complete jap version. If you're used to STN's koikatsu repacks then you'll be in a shock. It's not the kind of game where you just torrent a repack and everything magically works. We don't distribute premodded repacks so you'll have to do all the modding yourself.. Unfortunately the preset will be useless to you if you don't understand the requirements.
I'll include it in the next modpack release anyway. Without that it won't display correctly and you'd have to manually analyze the preset and look for a bunch of twitter mods. Some probably lost.
i know i USED to have it but not anymore what i said is that i don't have 150GB of free space that's all. Maybe one day i'll install everything again but i want to have your preset ready when that day comes though that's odd friend when i had cm3d2 or com3d2 whatever i AM certain i did download a repack that magically worked and i could get characters that i wanted on some weird site and they also worked without any issues maybe our sources are different or things have changed over time who knows
edit: ye a quick search on the cat site has a few repacks what are you on XD
anyway doesn't matter, share or no share, we're getting off topic

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i went through hell and high water installing custom order maid only to uninstall it to make space... thanks to this my neurons are firing and I'm sorely tempted to delete some shit and do it again

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update: new Demo.

though, I have no idea what was added.