What's new

ACT RPG Maker [WINDWAVE] 漆黒のエルフ ヤナ ~奪われし最愛の妹 / Jhana, The Elf of Darkness ~Beloved Sister Taken~ (RJ238786)

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the same circle as Praetorium
Runs using RPG Maker MV

1542518121631.png

Story:
"The hero's party brought down the demon lord and the world has enjoyed peace. Whilst the demonic realm has become lawless due to the absence of the ruler.
Humans march around the demonic realm triumphantly and outpowering other races and exploit resources which are almost drying up, pushing helpless races to the edge of extinction.
Away from cities, there is a Dark Elves' village deep in a forest. A Dark Elf named Jhana and her only blood kin, her younger sister Nina, live here in modesty.
Humans' shadow continues looming large and draws near to Jhana......"
TL;DR - Jhana's sister gets kidnapped and its up to Jhana to save her.

Gameplay:
"Battle: Enemy symbols walk around fields. You can attack them by A, S and other keys. Jhana's HP decreases when she gets attacked or touches an enemy and her clothes will be ripped off upon a certain damage. When she runs out of HP, a defeat H scene will be played. "
"Jhana will be sent to Gaol Area when defeated. In Gaol Area, she cannot attack so she has to dodge through enemies' sights to an exit. When she is found by an enemy, it is still possible to reattempt escape if she isn't caught for a certain period of time, but if captured......?"
A 2D RPG game where combat is based on you attacking on a map. (Think of the old LoZ games)

Controls:
Arrow keys to move
A to attack
S for magic
X to open a menu (doesn't pause the game)
Z to interact/select/hold-to-skip
Shift to move faster

Four types of H scenes triggered when:
- events happen during the story
- defeated in battles on the field
- defeated in boss battles and
- failing in escape from Gaol Area.

Contains:
Elf/Fairy Leotard Fantasy Violation Interspecies Sex Tanned Skin/Suntan

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What are you supposed to do in the monster town? In the bottom left and bottom right areas if you defeat all the monsters on the screen you can enter homes in those respective areas, but not sure how to open the door in the upper right

What are you supposed to do in the monster town? In the bottom left and bottom right areas if you defeat all the monsters on the screen you can enter homes in those respective areas, but not sure how to open the door in the upper right
Nevermind, figured it out.
There are 4 trees alongside the gate. Examine the back of them and there are buttons. the hint is odd to read, but if you go from Left to Right, 1-4, the answer is 3 4 2

OP
darkdesire666

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, figured it out.
There are 4 trees alongside the gate. Examine the back of them and there are buttons. the hint is odd to read, but if you go from Left to Right, 1-4, the answer is 3 4 2
Oh, I was stuck on that part, thanks for figuring it for me xD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hummm... too bad the game's so heavilly censored :|

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You mean heavier than seen on the preview images on DLsite? Those look standard-ish, me thinks.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's not any more censored than any other game on DLSite. It was a very short but surprisingly enjoyable game. Not much in terms of scenes though. There are five enemy types, with three scenes each, except for the imps in the monster town that has four, and the humans which only have two. Honestly though, with how sparse with scenes the game was, I wish the scenes repeated like the boss ones, rather than just showing the final cream/bukkake image. Was kind of boring H-wise after you'd lost to each enemy type and got caught in each dungeon. Getting caught a second time didn't give enough sexyness to make up for the lost time.

All in all, a decent game. I never expect much from Windwave, but this one was alright.
Like I said, it's a very short game (less than an hour if you don't lose on purpose like I did over and over), but I attached a completed save anyway.

Attachments