Reputation score

Praetorium

Game Type:
RPG

Language:
Japanese

Summary:
New game from WINDWAVE
Not too sure on plot, but it's search around > solve puzzle to defeat monster > progress.
You can fight off the monster with expendable weapons, or if you have > 1hp, by mashing Z.

Features:
Female protagonist
Tentacles & Monsters

Links:
(JP)

Release Date:
29 June 2018

Downloads:

(Updated)- Courtesy of etigoya!​

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's a puzzle horror-esque game, very tricky to figure out what to do if you don't know Japanese (or aren't at least using a translation tool). From the looks of it, despite carrying a horror 'style', it seems more sexy than scary based on the images so far. Full game seems it will have 15 scenes in it, and if anything like what was in the demo, they'll all have 5 variant images. Likely to be a short game, but I love the art.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il say it.... BUGGED AS HELL. there are parts wish get frozen because in map say there its already an object there and makes the movement imposible specially on story skit..
in the 2nd part of the house the bug are on 2 critical parts. 1 on bathroom. once you put powders or something there goes red and try to go out and a slime attack you ( wish doesnt happen since slime try to jump side you but CANT and scene froze there// ok you can by pass that one without activate the slime if you change the bath from top and go out. then on code room left part need to pick an item wish are on top of bookshelfs and need a box for it. but once you try to move the box to the spot it also doesnt move like there its something already there AND again froze.. i dont think we can by pass that one though so i am completely stuck

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Walkthrough
  • a lot item (red ↓) for beat away monster
  • if cant get item, try beat away monster
  • click cabinet or bookshelf maybe can get potion
  • only True ending can go hscene room
  • if near zone catch by monster maybe has bug
Start :
  1. east then north to store, get small key (小さな鍵)
  2. click cabinet can get 3 potion and hidden road start.jpg , inside can get rusted key (錆びた鍵)
  3. move out store go east, help butterfly (if dont help it, friend in hall will disappeared)
  4. east use small key (小さな鍵) can go garage
  5. east to garden has plant monster, lower get 虫メガネ and upper get plank
  6. back to start T road, if go west room to hole has H
  7. from start T road go north then right, use rusted key (錆びた鍵) can inside room get match
  8. to garage click gasoline then wait monster come
  9. back to start T road go north, has plank can move to other side, then go north to hall

East area :
  1. from hall, east to 1st T road then east to room has big fireplace, if go north has chair for H
  2. east to 2nd T road then north to toilet click notes, west bathroom get handkerchief
  3. back to 1st T road, go north click door then choice 2 p d m
  4. if click bed has H
  5. next bedroom push box to cabinet get rocket pendant
  6. back to T road, keep east to kitchen, get candle and glass fragments (硝子の破片)
  7. click notes then take food to dining room, drink to 3 chair, one is 1st choice two is 2nd choice kitchen.jpg (if dont do it, friend in study will disappeared)
  8. back to big fireplace room, upper right click wall 2 time and choice glass fragments (硝子の破片) hidden road and box.jpg
  9. in study get very small key とても小さな鍵 and click bookshelf 2 times can get number, if not random is 1747 study.jpg
  10. big fireplace room, use very small key とても小さな鍵 and enter number in study on box get pack of blood (血液パック)
  11. in bathroom use pack of blood (血液パック) then in bathroom wait monster come bathroom.jpg (if before dont beat away monster maybe has bug, if monster dont come can try click cabinet, dont remove message), after event can get old rusted key (古びた鍵)

True ending (need all friend alive) :
  1. back to west area, west use old rusted key (古びた鍵) to jail room, click any jail then upper left get cute key (可愛らしい鍵) and find friend in jail jail room.jpg
  2. hall middle door use cute key (可愛らしい鍵), in room open switch then click doll, read book and get bear doll
  3. go jail room again, click empty jail will put bear doll to jail jail room.jpg (if dont do it, one friend will disppeared)
  4. east area to 2nd bedroom, click bed to undergroud has ghost
  5. 1st bedroom click photo
  6. study get paint picture written in crayon
  7. hill middle room get doll
  8. 2nd bedroom to underground to true ending

Last edited:

achnor

Reputation score
Good game so far, I keep getting stuck once you turn the bath red, the little blob jumps at you after she says im sorry and then theres no dialog, it's just next to me. Is this a bug? Everytime I restart it does the same so I cannot get past it.

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good game so far, I keep getting stuck once you turn the bath red, the little blob jumps at you after she says im sorry and then theres no dialog, it's just next to me. Is this a bug? Everytime I restart it does the same so I cannot get past it.
same here :/

TuTTuru

Reputation score
playing a JRPG is always not my thing. Anyone got a full save?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
playing a JRPG is always not my thing. Anyone got a full save?
better use upper right search, search japanese name or RJ number

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Their previous games didn't seem to be so buggy, but they were more simplistic. Considering the turnover it was kinda inevitable.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I placed the food on the table and poured the whine but the girl is still taken away by the slime.
I must be doing something wrong with the wine... is there some kind of combination?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
hmmm try click more untill slime come to eat?
But which option? The 1st option is grape juice and the 2nd option is wine. I've been pouring each forever and doesn't trigger anything -_-

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
possible is 1 juice and 2 wine, maybe 3 wine ok
I already tried 1 juice and 2 wine, 2 juice and 1 wine, all juice and all wine on every possible combination lol...
I don't know what am I doing wrong... I'm even using your uploaded version :|

that1guy

Reputation score
The game freezes for me when I'm pushing the box to the bookcase in the bloody bedroom. I can usually almost make it to the bookcase before everything seizes up.