What's new

Witch's Chess Out of Character Discussion

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Witch's Chess Out of Character Discussion

Tastes like chicken.

Really, though, the character looks fine, although I'm somewhat wondering where stealth comes from. Your character doesn't seem to be the stealthy type. (She's happy and carefree, why is she sneaking around?)
I'm not sure. I know that she's a bit of a coward so sneaking and hiding seemed like something she would be good at.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If she's a coward she isn't necessarily stealthy. She would probably be good at running away, though.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Stealth also seemed fitting because she has a lock picking skill and uses a knife. She's like a thief.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Which reminds me...you don't use a knife offensively, in the same way you would cook...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

If you think that then ill have to make some profile edits then. Ill take suggestion for reasonable reasons for Rain to know how to use a knife.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

If you think that then ill have to make some profile edits then. Ill take suggestion for reasonable reasons for Rain to know how to use a knife.
Due to the situation and life of your character her knowing how to use any kind of weapons wouldn't make very much sense unless she took some self defense lessons. It really wont matter all that much anyways, I'm sure your character could learn how to use a weapon later on in game. I am right about that, right? It is possible to learn how to use say... A knife later on. right?

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Memory points later on, yes. For now, I recommend relying on the NPC friend for protection...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I've decided to make a bunch of changes to better fit my character. Stealth and knowing how to use knives wouldn't make much sense unless she really was a thief, which she isn't. She's a college student and I guess running and first aid would fit her better. I might change the lock picking thing to something else because a girl knowing how to pick locks from a locksmithing class she took for fun does sound a bit stupid.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then, I made edits to my character. I think everything fits now. Ill keep one memory point for now so Rain can learn how to use a weapon later on. For now, she's going to be weak and rely on Winfred. I'm ready to start whenever.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It feels like everyone's 'hiding' on this thread.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

It's official, Tass is stealing everyone's bloody luck (well, Phoenix's at least, his luck has been plain horrible). Seriously, that many bloody tens? Are you sure you're not haxing my dice? ;P

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you sure YOU are not haxing his dice?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

So Keylo, have you looked over my character profile again? I think we can both agree that the changes I made suit the character a lot better. Oh and I can start soon, right?:D

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I suppose. Going to need time to come up with the NPC though x_x, so give me a bit.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, no fair!
How come he gets to go 1st?
(Unless it's cause my profile is a serious result of lazyness and it's a mess.)

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Read the announcements please... You're supposed to drop me a PM/notify me for my to start working on your introduction scenario...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, should I send you a PM then..? :confused:

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Would be nice for record keeping, as I use that to see who I've made a scenario for and who I haven't...

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, probably going to head to sleep now to see if my dreams can give me some more ideas. BG's friend NPC is done, and I have an idea on where to start Zero out... So all that's left is an appropriate setting for BG, and plausible scenarios for anyone else that may join/PM me to start...

Looks good for now.