What's new

Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

i would like to make a suggestion for when annerose comes out in 3 days (yes 3, japan is ahead of US by a few hours).

aside from the link that will inevitably be shared. why don't we discuss it with spoilers for the first 24 hours that the link is shared on here. not 24 hours after it hits 12AM and it gets released, but 24 hours from when the first link is shared on ULMF.

that way people who come looking for the link don't get spoiled that it DOES or DOESN'T"t end with a pregnancy scene. atleast just have it in effect for 24 hours. it'll just be on an honor system.

i know for one i would be disappointed to come and look for the link or post it if no one hasn't already and find that the ending was spoiled after years of waiting.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bump reminder, annerose is out in 2 days. japan is 17 hours ahead of me, pst so it will most likely be leaked before i go to bed on the 20th.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last reminder. anneroze comes out tomarrow night for us in the US. lets all be courteous and don't spoil the ending. many people still think it will be a good end with annerose being rescued and that's quite possible.

but i'm voting for bad end. what about you guys? i want to see what you guys think as a collective.

CAST YOUR FINAL VOTE! WILL THE SERIES END WITH A BAD END OR GOOD END!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If this is like most other series' it's probably going to be a bad end.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hafta agree the bad end was pretty H filled I srsly doubt they'd skip placing that in. Only hope we get lots of Orge till then.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

confirmed ending in spoiler

http://majimougen.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1624.html

so it IS the bad end, but it was so rushed that the last scene it shows is her being inflated by the trolls big dick / cum. why couldn't they just spend 1 more minute worth of budget for the time skip to show her pregnant scene? w/e, it's bad end and that's that. if they ever make an episode 5, which i doubt. maybe we'll see her delicious round belly.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if it does well enough, i can easily see an ending like kangoku senkan, where they release one end first and then the other end after. though with the report that it was a rushed finished, i get the feeling we won't get the other :(

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...enjoy

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy fuck this episode is such shit i cant belive they ended it like this! :mad:

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

well then, not that disappointed as some other people seem to be. went full bad end, so for those of you who like to have rape with a happy ending might want to just not end the series. dosen't look like there will be a fifth episode but without knowing what there actually saying i cant be sure. honestly id give it a 8/10. short and not much content, and is mostly showing the girls i wasn't as into as the brown one, but didn't waste a lot of time talking.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well actually, ziz is known for adding a short 3-5 min extra video with there DVD complete boxes. with that, they may include the pregnancy scene. i know i'm grasping at straws, but hey, i'm an optimistic guy.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I had expected Vore not... that. Guro was a surprise, I have to say my favorite scene was the blue hair girl getting her ass drilled and getting off on it. Even then meh~

Though what the kid says in the end was by far the funniest thing in this series.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm just sad that the black girl died :(

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I had expected Vore not... that. Guro was a surprise, I have to say my favorite scene was the blue hair girl getting her ass drilled and getting off on it. Even then meh~

Though what the kid says in the end was by far the funniest thing in this series.
what did he actually say?

I'm just sad that the black girl died :(
yea, but then again id rather they not have left that out.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Kinda surprised they had a vore scene...wouldn't have hurt my feelings if they would have spent a bit more time on that scene and that she would have been alive for it. So freaking rare to have a vore scene in a main stream hentai...most vore scenes seem to only be in regular anime and are extremely hard and bloody. 'Blood-C' for instance.

This episode didn't really disappoint too much. Hopefully there will be a 5th episode though....the series just doesn't feel finished at all. =/

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to answer your question. at the end when he is traveling the streets. he says

"if i'm alive, then that must mean anneroze is alive too. wait for me, anneroze"

because annerose has the curse of immortality placed on him and he will die if she dies.

so actually, i wouldn't be surprised if they did that bonus 3-5 minute video showing her pregnant when the MC arrives. ziz likes to put those in their complete collection dvd boxes.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for those who wanted a copy, here is a mega link. thanks to hikkiko123 of nyaa for uploading!

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yea, but then again id rather they not have left that out.
I just didnt like that she died at all , was hoping she would get in on the action with the ogre, but meh fuck it i never do get my way in most hentais when the main characters instead of fucking milfs they fuck 10-15 year olds, so ye ill find a way to be pleased :(

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

actually i do think there will be another episode, but ill wait a bit to post my theory.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, why not post now since the content is out and we wont be getting any leaks of anything unless it's a preview itself lol.