What's new

RPG RPG Maker [with Seriousness ] LONGING RING OF ESCA LONGING RING OF ESCA~女騎士エスカの凌辱RPG~ RE173177 RJ173177

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link

Genres

Female perspective
Kisekae (Whats this?)
Cosplay
fantasy
pregnancy
conceived to pot belly
pregnant women
Obviously more.

Images

Other
269.97MB, it is voiced (As far as translations say) as well, so I wonder how long the game will be. Remember that most Rapidgator and other premium websites are fake. Promising game, shame there is no demo.

Link
None currently.
To save her castle, the noble knightess must disgrace herself.

Rated X / R-18 interspecies monster sex
Over 30 fetish outfits and and accessories
Impregnated by monsters, it's only a matter of time until the birth!
She needs to traverse the dungeons before it's too late.

Adult scenes in dungeon are voiced!

Simple, classic roguelike gameplay
Make use of items, face traps and enemies, navigate dungeons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: LONGING RING OF ESCA~女騎士エスカの凌辱RPG~

Kisekae = Costume change. Not all that different from cosplay in these type of games.

I'm going to pass on this since I'm waiting on a VN that's going to be released this Friday. One interesting thing about this game is its "race against time" component. Players need to collect items in the dungeon to stop the girl from giving birth.

Art isn't too bad, but I'm going to pass and just wait for the gallery to be uploaded.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aw man, no demo. Looks promising though.

D-D

Reputation score

Lol thanks for the links you two.

Oh god, the key assignment is fucked up. Shift is menu, X is cancel and run.

Anyone know if you can turn off bruises? EDIT: Oh the bruises was just a ring. Apparently all rings give some small costume thing.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

And...

Obviously more.
Lulz, is that actually a tag? XD

Anyway, I'm just dropping by to say that the opening menu song of this game is so damn bad ass :eek:

P.S. Btw Swiggity_Swooty, if you have trouble uploading small images, just I had in the past, use the following host:

It's very simple and has all the needs for us *ahem* concerned citizens of the adult cyberspace *cough*

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

well the game is big disapoint.
It is bugged , first time i played i get in endless loop in first mission, after some time in pointless grinding started again, get second quest, played some time get bored
game mechanics is something like maiden snow eve, exept there is no battle rape, fight mob loose = scene, loosing gives big penalty you are at starting points with all your lvl stats and inventory reseted. weapons and armor have no stats, exept +1~+4 in other worlds you don't know the difference between club+3 or shiny sword+3, linear story line, defeat dungeon, get cut scene with h-scene, swapped buttons running with menu, annoying onscreen map and button tutorial witch don't dissaper and covers 70% of your screen.
This game don't have demo and now i know why.

OP
S

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And...

Lulz, is that actually a tag? XD

Anyway, I'm just dropping by to say that the opening menu song of this game is so damn bad ass :eek:

P.S. Btw Swiggity_Swooty, if you have trouble uploading small images, just I had in the past, use the following host:

It's very simple and has all the needs for us *ahem* concerned citizens of the adult cyberspace *cough*
Thanks for the help, and obviously more was something I put myself because i saw more then what was listed in the screenshots.

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save for those who need.

I had slight high hope for the game. It was just too simple (gameplay)...

Attachments

justbobted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or does this game's combat feel a lot slower than other ARPGS in RPG Maker?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those not keen on the gameplay but curious about the .

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this game updated to 1.03, its fixes one of the scene not registered in recollection room and fixes accessory shop error, probably error like the costume shop "scam" (the costume shop owner says he sell knight armor, when i buy it he gave me a flaming frying pan weapon instead, same with the school swimsuit too, he gave me parfait lance instead, and probably any other costume he sell he gave you something else, though this bug/scam fixed in 1.01)
version 1.02 fixes error caused by defeating certain enemies, don't know what though

TankHunter678

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope a partial gets made soon, it would be nice to know what the items I am picking up/have in my inventory are.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to switch the function of the left shift and the X key? (e.g. right now you have to hold X to run and shift to open menu, which makes it awkward)

Also, what's the difference between the 3 difficulty level? My moon runes level too low and can only understand the part about losing equipment and gold, etc. Thanks!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to switch the function of the left shift and the X key? (e.g. right now you have to hold X to run and shift to open menu, which makes it awkward)

Also, what's the difference between the 3 difficulty level? My moon runes level too low and can only understand the part about losing equipment and gold, etc. Thanks!
1st is easy, if lose nothing disappear
2nd is normal, if lose will lost all lvl equip and item, only money leave...
3rd is stupid (if u choice this), if lose all will lost

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks Etigoya :)

Definitely annoy with game play so far... (only gotten to the grassland stage)
  • No ability to sort/organize inventory.
  • So I assume no selling stuff, just tossing out the junk?
  • And yea, combat is horrible... it was a good idea to use a random dungeon, but the actual fighting is just Zzz... fortunately the CG are good.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you become this skull item los ????

Status
Not open for further replies.