What's new

Without a Home (Shrike7)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alberik and Irienys (Shrike7 and IronAnt)

Alberik: HP = 48, PP = 57, EP = 83/94, Status = Pregnant
Irienys: HP = 55, PP = 30, EP = 30, Status = Pregnant

Alberik found Irienys' mind easily enough, and her connection with Sera formed easily enough as well. Despite her outwardly calm appearance, the elven woman's mind was a storm of helpless rage, but she was at least collected enough to offer a simple response. 'I am fine.' The link was suddenly severed completely, leaving her with only the broken Irienys to talk to.

She found no trace of Erik, but the answer as to why she couldn't find him was delivered from the corrupted human girl beside her. The images of the elven warrior's final moments flashed through Alberik's mind as if she was watching it herself, accompanied in full by the emotional devastation that Irienys had felt when she had watched it happen.

The mind of the angel took only a moment to find, and upon reaching contact with it, there was a brief pause, followed simply by; 'I'm on my way. Hold on.'

If the behemoth had been left to guard them, it wasn't doing a very good job. In fact, it wasn't even looking at them as Alberik moved to place her hand over Irienys's, and its only motions were to heave and gasp as it stood, staring blankly at the doorway the captured group had come through.

The woman you came to rescue is gone, as is Erik's body.
It costs 2 EP to reach Irienys, and then 2 to reach Sera, another 2 to search for Erik and find nothing, and another 2 to find the angel. The upkeep of the cost with Irienys is another 3 EP, and Sera's won't cost any since she severed the link. Total cost is 11 EP.
Also, remove your clothing from your sheets. Your clothing was destroyed last combat.
The exp spending all looks good, and let me know if I derped on the stats or anything.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alberik twitched a bit and squeezed Irienys' hand as she watched the scene replayed in her mind. {I'm sorry...} She replied, unable to think of anything else to say. Between that and the feelings she caught from Sera, she was starting to lose her calm as well. She felt like she had to do something, to try and make things right...

{Just... We'll be fine. Focus on whoever needs the most help, please.} She sends back to the angel reluctantly, waiting for any reply before severing the connection herself, as well as the one with Irienys. That done, She releases the other womans hand and starts to slowly get up, straining around the bulge in her belly, and s=trying to stifle a hurt groan from the effort.

Once she managed to stand, she turned towards the beast in the room and slowly started to wave her arms again, calling up the fire from before and directing it at the beast.

Sheet correction done, I think. Holy fire, single target, 10EP for 20d6 damage. Screw this guy XD

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The comfort wasn't unnoticed by the corrupted soldier. Though she said nothing is response, verbally nor mentally, she looked back at Alberik with a pitiful look. There wasn't any rage or anger in those eyes, perhaps unlike the storm of anger within the elven woman. Only a slew of whimpering helplessness and depression among others.

After that she closed her eyes for a moment. The tears stopping. She was just trying to pass out now. That was as close as she could get to end this suffering, at least for a little while.

Of course, this ceased once she sensed Alberik standing up. Her red eyes opened and peered out meekly at her. She spoke once more, very quietly.

"L-lady..?"

She was confused as to what she was doing. Was she really going to make a stand here? That was right, she could cast spells. This place was swarming with aliens though, was it not? Certainly she would just be overwhelmed and punished in some way?

These were the thoughts going through the broken girl. She had forgotten all about the divine one as a result of everything.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alberik: HP = 48, PP = 57, EP = 83/94, Status = Pregnant

Rolls
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 5 +3 = 8 * 10 = 80 - 12 = 68 damage.

'That happens to be you right now. Don't get yourself into any more trouble.' The angel replied across the mental link, which was then promptly severed on Alberik's end. It was then that she began to move, slowly regaining her feet.

Alberik's body ached as she forced herself to stand, but the massive behemoth was still huffing and puffing and staring off into space. Sera remained stationary on the ground, unable or unwilling to stand as she simply watched Alberik enact her spell. A bolt of white blame streaked out and struck the creature in the back, carving out a swath of flesh from its back and side. The behemoth didn't fall, however, and turned toward Alberik with a loud low roar. Rage in its entire bearing, it charged toward her, crossing the distance between them in seconds.

Alberik only had a moment to react, one of its fists already reaching out for her as the unarmed Irienys and Sera watched from their positions on the floor.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alberik let out a mental sigh as she severed the connection with the angel. Things just weren't turning out well, but if they were truly the ones in the most trouble, then God's Reach must have managed to turn the beasts away, leaving just some scattered monsters here and there. Glad for that at least, she turned her attention back to the demon in front of her, still somehow too distracted to notice her slow and pained rise.

She summoned her fire and burnt a hole right through the thing, but just as before, it didn't drop the beast. That caused a fair bit of panic as the monster turned around and barreled right towards her. She knew she had no hope of getting out of the way in her current state, so she immediately began casting again, working as quickly as possible to summon another gout of fire. Even if she killed it though, the body's momentum would just carry it right into her, so she instead tried raising the fire as a wall between the beast and herself, focusing it into a thin, solid line expanding from the end of her outstretched hands.

Holy Wall, x=9. So 12 to activate, 2d6+9 damage, and resistance check is vs (18 x (1+9)), so 180, pretty sure. Unless I read that wrong, of which I am also pretty sure XD

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"..!"

Something began to stir in the broken girls mind. Something simple. A desire? Something besides wanting death? Besides peace? What was it? The woman she had sworn to protect, she was about to be hit. Or it seemed like it. She was fighting, and now, likely about to be slammed by a large fist. Or grappled. Was it possible for her to lay by and watch that happen? Even in her current state... No. She had become something of a shell, but, her being hadn't completely been erased.

So she did what any crazy, anguished impregnated with a demonic alien young woman would do.

She exerted any energy she had to get up, trying to shrug off the clear pain and discomfort that would come from all of this, and block the giant, if only for a moment, regardless if it meant another painful punch. Her arms would weakly be placed in front of her in the vain hope they would take most of the impact.

That sort of pain might numb the emotional kind she felt anyways. The impact could even kill whatever was growing inside her! She hadn't thought of that yet. Had she, she would be very okay with that.

She doesn't realize it, but she was getting right in the way. Intentional? Absolutely not. However, she was clueless to what kind of spell this was.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alberik: HP = 48, PP = 57, EP = 71/94, Status = Pregnant

Rolls
Resistance: Alberik wins.
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6 * 9 = 54 - 12 = 42 damage.
Gain 6 experience! (both of you)

A wall of white flame appeared in front of Alberik just as the behemoth was about to reach her, and Irienys suddenly rose and interposed herself between the charging monster and Alberik. The corrupted girl's selfless act proved unnecessary, however, as the giant touched the wall of white flames and simply burned to ashes as it passed through. Both Alberik and Irienys were coated in a sprinkling of fine, grey powder that clung to their skin and stank of burnt flesh, but were otherwise unharmed. The juggernaut was simply gone, leaving the three of them alone in the room they had met their defeat in not too long ago.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alberik jumped a little as Irienys moved to her defense, forcing her to push her shield of flames closer to the beast to protect them both. The monster simply ashed as it hit her wall, falling softly over the pair, causing Alberik to start coughing at the smell they held, and start to brush as much of the ash off as possible. "That... went as well as I could have hoped, I guess..." She says slowly once she stopped coughing. The slightly slimy nature of her skin made it exceptionally hard to brush the ash off, and she eventually just stopped trying. She took a look around the room to see if there was anything they could salvage, finding their weapons lying near the door they came through, and slowly picking them up.

"Here, the angel I summoned is apparently on her way, but I really don't know what else is going on out there, so we may need them." She said, passing Sera and Irienys their weapons, and helping Sera up if necessary. That left her with Erik's sword, which she gave a few clumsy swipes with, then sighed, holding onto it for the time being.

Last edited:

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Iri looked around after the beast fell, slowly registering that she made things worse. Her head slowly lowered as she muttered a quiet apology out. When given her sword, she takes it limply by the hilt. The blade will touch the hard ground below. Chances are she would drag it when they left. She did, infact, drag it along the surface as she walked closer to Alberik after she tested out the fallen mans sword. Prior to everything, Iri might have made a few suggestions to help her form.

"..."

She set her eyes on Alberik, silently looking to her now for instructions. Her condition seemed to have... Improved. In one aspect anyways. She didn't look any less emotionally dead, no, but her storm in her eyes seemed to have calmed. Anyone would be able to tell. Rational thought and following clear orders were very much possible now. Her mind was like a blank television, showing nothing but static, at this point in time.She didn't directly think about anything, but, each pang of pain she felt, both types, reminded her of everything.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alberik cringed a little at the sound of Irienys' blade scraping across the ground. The sword she had was hanging loosely in her grip, but she took care not to let it touch the ground herself. Sera hadn't done much else but stand and examine her blade, so she left the other woman alone and focused on Iri for the time being.

She met Iri's gaze with her own, level and even. "Please, my head is still pounding..." She says softly, waving a hand up by her ear for a second. Afterwards, she sighs. "We'll be alright, okay? Just... I roll it all up and bury it down deep, until I know we're going to be safe. Can you... Do that too? You're both kinda creeping me out..." She'd ask, speaking a bit louder, so Sera could hear as well.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"...." Iri lifted the blade up off of the ground, the dulled blade would no longer scrape against the ground if she could help it. Alberik was met with a blank stare. "I'm trying... Sorry..." was her only response. She was trying to compress every bad emotion that was deep down inside her. For the sole sake of being able to fight and protect. After they were safe, yes, she could be a pathetic dead slump on the ground.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alberik sighed at Iri's response, her own features softening as she realized how unfair she was being. "Ooh, I'm sorry..." She said slowly, drawing Iri into a loose hug. "It'll be okay, we'll be fine..." She says slowly, stroking the other woman's hair.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A small squirm, tremble of the eyes, not the best reaction one could hope to get from hugging another. Though she was probably just caught off guard. Thankfully after the initial surprise, it doesn't seem to bother her.

"Will it..? I can't..." The girl chokes on her own words for a moment. Her emotions were leaking out again. A clear sign of this were the tears now streaming out of her eyes. "I can't ever go home. I can't forget this. Where will I go, what will I do after this...?" these had been questions she had asked herself many times. Now that she was being comforted, it was all verbally pouring out.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alberik hugged Iri a bit tighter. "It's okay, it's okay... I don't know if you can ever forget, but it dulls over time, just like everything else. And your family loves you, I know that and I've never even met the people, it's just what family does, alright?" She said softly, walking the pair of them over to the wall and settling down, letting Erik's sword slide far enough away from them to be safe. That done, she rested Irienys' head in her lap and tried to get comfortable. "We'll deal with this problem here, and then we'll go to the academy, get you fixed, and there won't be anything left to worry about, okay?" She told the other woman calmly.

Inside her head though, her mind was spinning with the various ways things can go wrong. She thought for a moment on saying that both of them could change back at the academy, but she didn't even know what she looked like before, so she didn't bother.

She sighed a bit, and leaned her head against the wall behind her, continuing to stroke Iri's hair comfortingly.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The girl closed her eyes, the stream of tears being cut off. "As long as this pain doesn't get any worse..." Iri was like a limp ragdoll and would follow and move as Alberik wished her to. She'd rest her head and keep her eyes shut, her hands still weakly holding onto the hilt of her sword. It would take a moment, but, after a bit her eyes would open back up and she'd speak a bit more. The stream of tears didn't continue just yet.

"My family... Will hate me if they see me like this. I don't even know if it can be reversed..." Alberik would hear a sniffle sound. "They have an extreme hatred and fear of those with mutations... They'd burn me if they saw me like this."

Miraculously she didn't cry yet. Which was fortunate, her poor tear glands needed a rest.

"U-um..." The girls voice trembles a bit. "If I can't go anywhere else.... Could I follow you around from now on?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"We'll figure out a way, even if we have to be the first ones ever to do it..." The woman says soothingly. her own grief slips out a little, a few sparse tears mixing with the ash and slime on her face, but she does her best not to let it appear in her voice, she had to try and be the strong one...

"Anywhere and always." She answered the last question simply, waiting a moment to say anything else. "As long as you want, until you find somewhere better to be, or someone better to be with. Or until you want to visit your family again, because we will make you better." She says sincerely, putting a smile on her face and looking down to the other woman in her lap kindly.

Last edited:

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The girls eyes shut once again. She seemed content with those answers, even if she didn't truly believe she could change herself back. She felt a bit better now. She would still be heavily affected by everything, her general tone and personality would make a dramatic shift, but thanks to Alberik she was slowly piecing herself back together. She wouldn't quite be the same, but would not just lay down and die now.

"Thank you..."

Were her only words. Irienys would remain this way until she had to get up. From there, do whatever she could for Alberik. From here on out, she would be following her. Serving her. Doing whatever she could to assist her. That's just about everything she saw in her future.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Anytime. However," Alberik adds quickly. "We're going to have to set some ground rules down, I think. First off, there is absolutely nothing about me that places me above you, so stop with that 'Ma'am' stuff, it makes me feel old." She says with a chuckle. "And I guess that's about it, really. we'll come up with more later, if we need to."

She goes silent after that, closing her eyes and just thinking. A song started in the back of her mind, and she started singing along without thinking, slow and softly...

I've stayed the hands of gods
But this war is something new
How can I right this wrong
With that I cannot do?

When everything with meaning
Is shattered, broken, screaming,
And I'm lost inside this darkness
And I fear I won't survive...

They will prey and trick with a double tongue
Vast as the eye can see,
I am lost, don't know where to go
And the road won't set me free...

She falls silent, leaving it half finished as it drifts away in her mind as well, opening her eyes and looking around, eventually turning her gaze to Sera, a bit further away. "Are you still fine over there?" She asked simply. She felt out of place attempting to help Sera the same way she did Iri, the woman felt quite independent when they met, even seemed hurt by the intrusion earlier, so she didn't know if the other woman would appreciate it.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alberik: HP = 52, PP = 61, EP = 116, Status = Pregnant
Irienys: HP = 65, PP = 35, EP = 76, Status = Pregnant

Rolls
Resistance: The monsters win!
The angel has been bound.

Damage: The angel takes 20 damage.
The angel has been sealed for X = 10.

When Alberik turned her gaze to Sera, she found the elf staring at her with an odd look on her face, likely as a result of the song that she had just sung. She shook out of her odd expression and resumed a scowl when Albeirk spoke, but she managed to twist her expression to grimace, if not a smile as she replied; "I'm doing alright... Under the circumstances. I can keep it together until I have an opportunity to fall apart without getting us in danger, at least."

She glanced around the room, searching for something, and then said; "Strange... Why were we left alone, with only one guard? Surely the creature that took you was aware of your power.... We should be away from here, and quickly." Before they could act on that, however, the doors into the hall suddenly opened, and the angel that Alberik had summoned earlier strode into the room, surrounded by whirling snow until she was a few steps inside, and the doors closed behind her. Paying no heed to the strange closure of the door behind them, the angel paused in her advance and said; "Are you alright? Where are the things that did this to you?" But, before Alberik or Irienys could speak, they got their answer.

From out of the walls of the chamber, three of the floating beings like the one that had raped Alberik appeared, floating out and already in the middle of enacting some sort of power. Before she could react, the angel was bound in chains of astral steel, and a tendril from one reached out and brushed against the angel's head. She screamed in pain and horror at that touch, and when the tendril retreated back there was a black mark on the angels forehead, a sigil in a script that none of them had ever seen before. The power that had been swirling around the angel was suddenly cut off, vanished as if it had never been,

The mystery of where the women had gone was solved as well, as three groups appeared from hidden alcoves as well, nine women in all, in trios that stood beside their lords. They were all clustered together, never more than five feet apart from any in their particular triad. As one, all three groups of three turned toward Alberik, Irienys and Sera and... Giggled. The sound couldn't be called anything but eery, delivered as it was in perfect unison and identical tone by all nine elven woman. They were all also emitting a thin, glistening slime that coated their naked bodies. Their eyes were all milky white and empty, and glowing symbols on their heads akin to the one that had been forced upon the angel were upon each of their foreheads. They took up a position between the three pregnant women and the angel, and started forward.

The three of them were forty feet from the imprisoned angel and the three monsters clustered around it, and thirty feet from the three groups of women that were slowly approaching them. "You wouldn't happen to be able to call some more help, would you?" Sera said nervously. All in all, the elf had taken all of this rather well. The angel was struggling against her chains, power flaring briefly across her skin before being quashed back down, and she seemed unable to break free of her bonds despite her best efforts.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: To Know Everything (Shrike7 and IronAnt)

"There's more, but I can't remember. I think it's important..." Alberik mutters by way of explanation, for the song. She then responded to Sera fully. "You and me both, I think." She responds slowly. "Obvoiusly my power wasn't enough, maybe it-" She started to say, when the angel came in through the door. A look of relief crossed her features, darkening suddenly when the door closed behind her. Somewhere inside of her, the resounding boom of the door closing hit a note that suddenly made her very afraid, and she was urging Iri up and off of her as the angel started speaking.

She opened her mouth to tell they angel they were gone, but was proven wrong before the words ever left her throat. Now she knew where the feeling came from...

She did her best to hurry to her feet as soon as she spotted the creatures appear straight through the walls, her mind rapidly running through her options even as her heart quailed in fear and... something else, at the sight of them. She made it to her feet, looking quickly back and forth at the small army arrayed against them. Her mind connected the dots with the women quickly, a flash of sadness at her earlier failure crossing her mind before getting pushed back to deal with the more pressing situation at hand.

She didn't answer Sera directly, instead drooping slightly, Erik's sword tapping on the floor as she decided on a plan of action. "Get 'em." She says simply, nodding her head at the monsters for emphasis before focusing on the task at hand...

Digging back down to her subconscious, she recalled the feeling of loss she had when one of the monsters in front of her had stolen from her, and replicated it. She put all she could muster into drawing her energy together, taking as much as she could manage and concentrating it, feeling the pressure build inside her as she struggled to contain it until there was enough. Her entire body started to twitch and spasm, the hand holding the sword gripping it so hard you could barely see colour between the white knuckles. The pain from drawing too deeply was intense, she felt like she was burning from the inside out. She felt like she could feel the world bend at the spot where she stood, surely the creatures could sense it too. Just a little more...

She started to scream when the pain became too much for her, sounding like pure agony for the few seconds left before she finally had what she needed. She released it, everything she had in her, as a beacon, a call for more aid...

She resisted the urge to simply collapse after that stress, her vision narrowed as she was forced to lean on the sword or simply tip over. Her everything felt burnt, her insides raw from the energy channeled through them. She managed a smile though, as she collected herself and stood straighter, a wicked grin she directed at the floating monstrosities on the other side of the room. Very soon, she'll see how they like being outnumbered...

Fey Servant, summon angel*S*. 4*X*T, T=4, X=4. totals 64 EP. ceiling is 23. 64-23=41 past ceiling. 105 EP spent, 41 Hp damage taken.

Fuck you, not again.