What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Wizardcraft ] Monstergirl Rancher

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
monstergirlrancher.blogspot.de/?zx=1a5a3236f6868cb7

Basic harem/farm creation game in RPGMaker.

I had a bit of fun with it, and I can see it getting better over time. Also, this is my first game post and I have no idea what else I'm supposed to put here.
Blog description:
Cresta, a verdant world set in a small solar system. Its peaceful appearance belies a violent history of
bloodshed and war. The Gods brought life to the world when it was young and for ages uncounted delighted in the diversity of beings that inhabited Cresta. A species eventually gained sentience and named their kind human. For a while humanity prospered under divine guidance until one day conflict arose. Some say the Gods felt threatened by the rapid development of the mortals that resembled them while others held that humans delved into forbidden knowledge.

Other held even more wild theories,but in the end they all arrive at the same conclusion; Monsters came to be.

Though humanity fought bravely, the tide of monsters and the absence of most of the Gods decimated their numbers and dropped civilization into a dark age of fear. Then one day it all changed. The leader of the monsters was slain and a new Monster Lord rose to power. Unlike those that had come before her, she was a kind of Succubus with an incredible intellect. Seeing how the endless battles wore down not just the humans, but her own subjects as well she came up with a plan. Gathering the most powerful mages among the monsters, she wrought a spell with dire consequences.
Monsters no longer were ferocious beasts lusting only for blood. She had given them a new form
based on her own.

Feminine, compatible with humans for reproduction and a ferocious libido. In their new forms, Monster Girls came to peace with humanity and a new era of calm seemed not so
far away. Yet not all was well. Monster Girls could not birth male offspring anymore, not even with human men. When the Monster Lord again worked magic to correct this problem she was forced to sacrifice not just her life, but her species as well. All her relatives became human, to eke out a life as best they could in the time they had left.

In due time, a new Monster Lord rose and strove to lead the world. Before she died, she laid down the requirements for those who would lead the world thereafter. Harsh requirements that required the new Monster Lord to beat all challengers in a Battle Royale at the finish of a long preliminary tournament.
Many powerful Monster Girls rose to become the Monster Lord then, yet many also died, until one day a Centaur rose to claim the throne. Unlike the other challengers, she had been trained by a human with a trace of monster blood. The tiny disk she had worn as a pendant had also been fashioned by him and it was this invention that rocked Cresta like nothing before. Had she been mortally wounded or willed it so, the disk would have encapsulated her and kept her safe from harm. Her trainer would then have applied a ritual later to restore her fully healed.

What followed is history.

Humans started training Monster Girls, not just for the grand tournament, but as a form of competition as well. Single Monster Girls looking for a trainer started carrying the disks and challenging them. If they won, they would sate their urges before moving on, but if they lost then they had finally found one who could teach them. Entrusting their disks to them, they would follow their trainer faithfully. Whole colleges became dedicated to teaching humans who wish to become Monster Trainers. You were orphaned at an early age and grew up in Westmond. Your tutors at the local Monster College called you a prodigy and graduation when you'd grown up was a mere formality.

Yet your funds were limited, even with the grands afforded you for winning competitions in school, your savings amounted to nothing glorious. Then Aurora showed up. This enigmatic woman dressed in finest cloth approached you and asked if you have what it takes to win the grand tournament. Offering to outfit you with a ranch and basic equipment, she asks only in return that you help her explore an ancient ruin deep in the forest. Agreeing rather swiftly, you are soon whisked away to the distant city of Mora to start your life as a Monster Trainer.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Last edited:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirl Rancher (RPGMaker)

this looks really interesting and promising sadly there link seems to have been taken down already guess ill have to wait for it to get uploaded again.

W

Wolf624

this looks really interesting and promising sadly there link seems to have been taken down already guess ill have to wait for it to get uploading again.
Any MediaFire link posted on here is going to get deleted by MediaFire.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any MediaFire link posted on here is going to get deleted by MediaFire.
agreed but that's the exact link that's on the blog as well, so no way to get it unless someone over there or here uploads it somewhere else ether way this has lots of potential looking forward to seeing what that do with it.

W

Wolf624

agreed but that's the exact link that's on the blog as well, so no way to get it unless someone over there or here uploads it somewhere else ether way this has lots of potential looking forward to seeing what that do with it.
I'm uploading it on BayFiles, will be about 15 minutes for a link.

EDIT: Link Added

Last edited:
W

Wolf624

Link was added, if there's a problem with the link, please say so.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks trying it now.

W

Wolf624

You should post screenshots,download links,link to the blog site and so on.
Download (Developer says that it's very buggy but playable)
-Dead Link

Developer's blog:

Wall of text
Try to format the post so that it isn't a wall of text.

The game Monstergirl Rancher is a parody game of Monster Rancher for the Playstation. Monstergirl Rancher, however, does not and will not include any characters, including monsters or creatures, from the Monster Rancher series. We're using generic monster girls for the theme of the game.

Monstergirl Rancher is a parody because of how you play it. You're a rancher whose goal is to raise a monstergirl and become the best rancher in the land. No, it's not like Pokemon's story "I wanna be the very best." There will be more to it, including an interesting/deep story line. We want our players to want to fap to this because we are indeed a hentai group making a smut game. But we also want our players to just enjoy the game, have a special connection with the monstergirls they're raising.

The game is a free to play, non-profit project created by Monstergirl Studios. We're a collection of mostly dorky guys and gals who like monstergirls, hentai, and we enjoyed the Monster Rancher series. If you've never seen the anime or played the games you might want to if you enjoy this game, they are pretty great.

Now to more game play!

You start the game out in the city of Mora, your home town. Your father's last will was that you owned the ranch and raise monstergirls the way you see fit. You didn't get to really know your old man, but you knew he kept secrets from you that involved the ranch. The only thing you knew about your father is that he was a treasure hunter, but also a monstergirl rancher.

You gain monstergirls by the disk they drop from battling special boss areas, although the first disk you can get for free is from your assistant at the ranch. Your assistant is a blond girl whose worked with your father for years on the ranch, but for fun you'll get to name this girl in the game. The monstergirl disks contain the very soul of a monstergirl and must be carefully unlocked at the monstergirl shrine. The shrines of Mora are ancient and strongly built to last thousands of years.

There are three main territories in the game, Mora, Irzma, and The Great Sovereign Empire. The Empire is a neutral territory that controls the monstergirl feud between the other two territories of Mora and Izrma. You as a monstergirl rancher represent the part of Mora that will participate in tournaments, held at the Empire's colosseum. Your own town holds tournaments for monstergirls too, but only in the town arena. If you win any tournament, you gain a trophy, prize money, and reputation bonuses. It also makes your monstergirls like you a little more. Winning tournaments at the colosseum levels up your personal rancher level, which will move some main plot of the game forward.

Interacting with your monstergirl means training them, talking with them, giving them treats, feeding them, or simply having your way with them. You'll eventually be able to breed your monstergirls using your own semen because well... Monsterboys are a scarcity (and won't be included in the game UNLESS enough people request their existence. None of the devs are against it, we just like girls more.) When you interact with your monstergirl, depending on what you do, there's a chance you can make her happy, aroused, sad, angry, apologetic, etc. If she feels like she's being tormented, she'll have a hard time forgiving you if you don't make up for it. Both extremes of emotions have negative effects during battle, but not exactly outside of battle.

There are eventually going to be all kinds of side quest adventure for you and your monstergirl to under take. Doing these quests makes your monstergirls grow in character, giving a unique bond to her rancher. Some quest have level requirements because they're too difficult. It's better to work on training and raising the monstergirls before taking on these harder quest. The beta will not feature any side quest at the moment. The beta will feature the town of Mora (but not the arena) and the southern forest you can explore and battle monstergirls at. This will be a very small beta version, but at least our fans will see what we're aiming at here.

Some monstergirls like being treated like a slut. Some don't. Some want respect, others want a cock. They're all a little bit different.

If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment below or email me at [email protected]

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is this going to be a RPGmaker game... with text-only H-scenes?

W

Wolf624

I've added a MEGA link for this game for anyone who's having trouble downloading it from BayFiles.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ANy images from the game? I didnt see anything in the blog :(

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've added a MEGA link for this game for anyone who's having trouble downloading it from BayFiles.
Thank god for mega. Bayfiles was making me wait a minute and a half for the link to appear...I had already finished the download on mega in that time. You sir get rep!

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the idea of the game, but it lacks any Drawn H-scenes from what I've played and the way screens connect is jarring. I can live with text only scenes, but it's super annoying when you walk left off a screen and end up on the left of the next screen.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If it's only text, then they could make the protag gains tentacles...

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok tried this game.. combat is slow and grinding. For a game with no pictures it's a real disappointment because this game will drag forever it seems with no real awards to keep you interested in it.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok tried this game.. combat is slow and grinding. For a game with no pictures it's a real disappointment because this game will drag forever it seems with no real awards to keep you interested in it.
i see where your coming from but one thing you should try to remember is it's in the really earlier stages of development at the moment, at the very least it's a good start since it shows promise but their goal is probably a long way off since it is a bit of an ambitious project here's hoping it succeeds though since it gives me a slight monster rancher vibe.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

i see where your coming from but one thing you should try to remember is it's in the really earlier stages of development at the moment, at the very least it's a good start since it shows promise but their goal is probably a long way off since it is a bit of an ambitious project here's hoping it succeeds though since it gives me a slight monster rancher vibe.
Yes it could be a good game if scenes are added to it.

Wizardcraft

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Monster Girl Rancher

I'm finally posting here to make a thread about my game called Monster Girl Rancher. It's a parody from a series called "Monster Rancher". If you don't know what that is, please do yourself a kindness and research it. Monster Girl Rancher is similar in the sense that you raise them, sort of. Mostly just by sexing them up and unlocking new monster girls from monster disks. The game was made in RPG Maker VX Ace.

The game is revolving around a dark story line that all starts with the character's father, who you only know so much about due to his lack of presence. When you father died he had a last will and testament and all of his things belonged to you now. You move from your apartment from the northern kingdoms and move to a place called Mora in the Sovereign Empire to become a monster girl rancher and trainer.

Later down the road you'll discover that Mora has an Arena where you can battle with other ranchers and trainers. They're really just one in the same though. There is a relationship system in the game for specific monster girls. There are several monster girls to capture and have on your 4 person team. The Arena is the kick starter of where the story line begins. A dark past left over from your father is about to unfold and you're soon going to have to deal with it or else the world as you know it will stop existing.

The game is very easy to find. You could do a google search for the name of the game, and it's listed on the game's list on this website. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for playing.

Last edited: