Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Deathblight:
Guilty Raid

Description:

A "new" game by Wolfenstahl, titled Deathblight: Guilty Raid (DBGR for short). If you've played their game "Last Demon Hunter", you know what this is;
Top-down exploration and combat in a procedurally-generated laboratory. Has a line-of-sight system, and if LDH was anything to go by the enemies will be fairly diverse in their threat profiles, making it one of those rare ACT games where it's not difficult for shitty reasons, but it's not so easy you have to go out of your way to lose to see the hentai.

Content:
4 playable (female) protagonists
Combat Rape
Game-over Rape
Monsters & Tentacles
(Probably) Yuri

Links

Last Demon Hunter:

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
God I loved LDH and always wanted more from it, I'm hoping this one doesn't take too long to make.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Reminds me of that old Space top down shooter game (alien parasites and zombies controlled by them with armor damage mechanics etc) that was in development and the Dev just disappeared out of thin air and it just stopped being developed... however at least these guys are still around so it fills the void.

Looking forward to their progress reports :D

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Reminds me of that old Space top down shooter game (alien parasites and zombies controlled by them with armor damage mechanics etc) that was in development and the Dev just disappeared out of thin air and it just stopped being developed... however at least these guys are still around so it fills the void.

Looking forward to their progress reports :D
Dark Parasite? Yeah, I was sad to see that go too.

God I loved LDH and always wanted more from it, I'm hoping this one doesn't take too long to make.
Given that the core game is already more or less complete in the form of LDH, my guess is this shouldn't take them very long.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, there's art assets to create and script. But having the engine complete-ish should drastically reduce the time needed. Heavy emphasis on should.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, I really liked that old prototype. Not sure what to think about them splitting their dev-time on a new project again though

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wolfenstahl seems to do the split work well enough. The side projects interest me and Op thunderfang still gets updated enough.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't wait for this! I strangely enjoyed last demon hunter because of how simple it was and how good the art is(imo). The only thing that could make it better for me is animated standing images.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
According to the latest blogpost, demo is in playable state, but they found bugs and something needed to be balanced so they're working on those.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They had a live stream today and mentioned the demo being out soon for patreons and a public demo in two days or so.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are they still making that RPG or is that dead?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Are they still making that RPG or is that dead?
They're developing it in tandem with GR as well as their webcomic, so everything seems to be progressing but at a fairly slow pace even for your average H-game

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Demo v1 is released.

This Demo includes the following:
-1 Playable character: Safiya
-First level out of 3
-5 CG scenes

It's first and foremost a gameplay demo, so no dialouge scenes are included yet.
Also some other content like power ups and the like are yet to be included.
That is to come with the demo v2.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And it's a public release too. it's on their patreon folks. Thanks for the heads up lazycat.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Because in the future the post with the download will not be at the top of their patreon page anymore here is the direct link to it:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Things that aged poorly
Well, I mean, they're nowhere near their patreon goal that states they won't be paying for things themselves so...

Of course one might think it a good idea to scale back their collaborators after a bit of that but, hey, who am I to judge?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the programmer has fallen ill (not covid, but still a serious illness) and right now the project is put on indefinite hiatus.

:v