What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker Loli [Wood] Miifa's monster subjugation / ミーファの魔物討伐

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you want to play an RPG where the female protagonist has to contend with monsters that want to suck out her magical energy? Well, go play Twilight Scramble, it's great.
But this guy made an RPG with his OC, and it's shaping up to be the same sort of thing. And it's free!

99733939_p0.jpg

Features
Mana drain, clothing damage. No sex, very limited nudity.

Links

Story
Rookie magician Miifa is going through a forest on… adventurer work, I think? Trying not to get to get groped and bullied by a bunch of slimes that want to drain her magical energy, so she can get to end of the forest where she can be bullied and groped by a much bigger slime which drains magical energy much faster.

Gameplay
Not much in the way of gameplay. There's no overworld, just dialogue choices and battles. It's 8 encounters, and the author says it can be finished in 10 minutes. By which he means, 10 minutes if you're fluent in japanese and you can tell which choice is "use the appropriate spell" and which is "walk brazenly in the middle of the slimes while loudly annoncing that you're very easy to bully" — for example, could you tell that before the second fight Miifa said "I should use the multi-target spell" and before the third the game was informing you that there's a "resist" command?
Miifa recovers some mana every turn, and will heal herself fully after battles. Slimes can damage her clothing, and that carries over between battles unless you deliberately fix them in the post-battle menu.
There are several different types of slimes, and encounters 4-7 are randomized. As far as I can tell, the only enemies with a grab are one of the slimes and the boss.

Development
The author says the game will probably have three chapters, this one (released July 2022) is the first.
The development seems to be continuing, as of March 2023 we have confirmation that .
In the meantime, if you want, he regularly posts on Twitter and Pixiv. Most of his content is either Miifa being cute, or Miifa getting groped & bullied by slimes.

Edit, 2024-04-30
After I wrote the thread one year ago, the dev kept actively developing the game for two months, then he took a long hiatus.
He's drawing again, but I've seen no news of the game since July 2023.
Putting this as hiatus, for now.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just as a head's up, while the image here isn't a problem, even near-nudity and things like skin-suits on lolis are against the rule.

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just as a head's up, while the image here isn't a problem, even near-nudity and things like skin-suits on lolis are against the rule.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I'm sorry I keep posting loli-adjacent stuff. I'm not trying to, I've got to go where the Energy drain goes!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks for clearing that up.
I'm sorry I keep posting loli-adjacent stuff. I'm not trying to, I've got to go where the Energy drain goes!
Not a big deal; it goes with the territory. I'm in the same boat, even.