What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

Re: Urban x Life

^ I'm talking about Nessa's skirt flipping event at lunch : you talk to some girl, rage out and flip her skirt. Do it enough times and the dude near the girl comes out and talks to you. He wants proof of no panties so you take a picture of her. Now when you have said picture the dude doesn't do anything (probably not implemented yet)

^ I'm talking about Nessa's skirt flipping event at lunch : you talk to some girl, rage out and flip her skirt. Do it enough times and the dude near the girl comes out and talks to you. He wants proof of no panties so you take a picture of her. Now when you have said picture the dude doesn't do anything (probably not implemented yet)

havent done that event, where is that girl you spam talk with to trigger it?

EDIT: never mind, was the girl outside main gate to school :p

Last edited:

^ Yep, do it ~10 times and the dude right next to them will come see you when you hide in the entrance. Nessa will talk with him and "imply" he wants some proof > get next to skirt-girl > get phone and take some underskirt photo > now either the dude's reaction isn't implemented yet or there's some more to do but he doesn't respond to the photo and you can skirt-spam the girl again, he won't come talk to you.

^ Yep, do it ~10 times and the dude right next to them will come see you when you hide in the entrance. Nessa will talk with him and "imply" he wants some proof > get next to skirt-girl > get phone and take some underskirt photo > now either the dude's reaction isn't implemented yet or there's some more to do but he doesn't respond to the photo and you can skirt-spam the girl again, he won't come talk to you.
If you talk to the second girl after talking to teacher she'll tell you that she can make the skirt girl come to school without panties - she says that she'll let you know when that happens, but I had no time to play to find out if that moves things forward.
EDIT: didn't use phone directly after talking to teacher and using it now just activates the phone menu, so probably lost my chance :/.

I also wasn't able to enter cafeteria yet - it's always closed... does it have some additional requirements or what?

Last edited:

^ Weird, I can enter cafeteria all I want : morning before going to class, noon to eat and have some frontal panties view of Nessa and later when the class is over ...

You sure you got version 1.5 ?

^ Weird, I can enter cafeteria all I want : morning before going to class, noon to eat and have some frontal panties view of Nessa and later when the class is over ...

You sure you got version 1.5 ?
Whoops, no I don't... must have missed it... thanks for the info.

the girl that says sheel let you know when her friends isnt wearin panties just keeps sayin it aint the right time, thats even after checkin everyday fora week. but you can still take a pic of the girls panties by clickin on the phone next to her, not sure if thatsa bug or what cause the guy guardn the doors wont accept the pic.

I got some questions too : what to do with "super" icecream ? went back down and gave it to sister > nothing happened > then she was on the couch at night for the blackmailing (maybe pure random luck, dunno)

How did you get super ice cream plz

This guys' art is really hit or miss, but I applaud him for sticking to it.
Really looking forward to 0.2 ...can't stand playing that little brat

I got some questions too : what to do with "super" icecream ? went back down and gave it to sister > nothing happened > then she was on the couch at night for the blackmailing (maybe pure random luck, dunno)

How did you get super ice cream plz

You need some "normal" icecream and the sleeping pills (dunno how to get either, they magically popup in inventory through the days)

Get home > climb to your room > get next to your PC > open inventory > select pills > he'll say he can research them on the net > concludes he can put them in icecream for the lulz and asks you yes/no to do it > select yes > profit

holy shit i didnt think of that i am so dumb thx man!

I didn't either, someone on the game's blog said it ................

did anyone else tell you how to get the drunken mom thing yet i read it earlier but was it taken off!

did anyone else tell you how to get the drunken mom thing yet i read it earlier but was it taken off!

Drunken? Don't think there's something like that. But you can put pills in her water(?) which is near her bed.

Drunken? Don't think there's something like that. But you can put pills in her water(?) which is near her bed.

i just checked but no water near her bed

It's great to see this game is coming along, it's awesome.

I'm not able to enter fullscreen though? Is it supposed to be like that or is there something I'm missing? Tried f1 and enabling fullscreen in that menu and pressing alt + enter. First time I have encountered this with an rpgmaker game.

You can either push F5 to get it fullscreen-ish, then F6 to adjust ratio or ninja your way to epicness by Alt+Enter just before the giant warning comes up before the title screen ......

PS : Those F keys are shown on the title screen under the "new game/load/updates/patreon", there's also A for inventory among other shortcuts in there.

That did it, thanks man. I was one single key away. Of all the times to actually hit the one you mean to :rolleyes:

Back