What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

I'm also curious about this...is there a way to actually lose to her in the card game? i've tried a LOT of cards combos, but i always win -.-'
And if Yes, something's going to happen next?
Yeah, i've tried avery combo and nothing, and i only found one extra card having a total of 4. Does anyone knows how to get a blowjob from the sister?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, i've tried avery combo and nothing, and i only found one extra card having a total of 4. Does anyone knows how to get a blowjob from the sister?
It doesn't fire right in 0.1.0, it'll be there in the next update.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how do you get sister blowjob at ur desk?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you get sister blowjob at ur desk?
I assume you need positive relations with her. If she's not downstairs watching TV while the mother is cooking, she's hiding under your computer. Should have the option for Wank Time, it'll proc the event then, otherwise you just jerkoff and cum on her face.

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't played it yet so I have a quick questions. Can you choose between male and female character or is scripted/forced and how much content is there for a female pc? o:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't played it yet so I have a quick questions. Can you choose between male and female character or is scripted/forced and how much content is there for a female pc? o:
To my knowledge there's only one sex scene with the female pc you "unlock" later, which is a blowjob to a biker at the store/mall area. Otherwise you start as male and can switch between them every time you go to sleep.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

done 10 days ingame, still no sister under desk and doen about 10-15+ with her, anyoen have save before u can get scene? :/

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

done 10 days ingame, still no sister under desk and doen about 10-15+ with her, anyoen have save before u can get scene? :/
while your sister is watching he TV, keep leaving the house and enter it again until she's not there anymore, at that point go upstair at your pc and select "wank time!" for a couple of times she'll just watch you jerking off under the desk

Reactions: Xil

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

while your sister is watching he TV, keep leaving the house and enter it again until she's not there anymore, at that point go upstair at your pc and select "wank time!" for a couple of times she'll just watch you jerking off under the desk
i will try that

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks! That worked.

Anyone happens to know how to take a picture of the mother topless? If it's by using the cellphone on the shower then it's not working.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks! That worked.

Anyone happens to know how to take a picture of the mother topless? If it's by using the cellphone on the shower then it's not working.
no idea about that...

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! That worked.

its aint added to the game yet.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has the old version? i saw some pics and looks like it had more scenes.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks! That worked.

Did you start a new file on 1.0.2? I couldn't make it happen o_O

Also, that quest doesn't exist yet.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

0.1.3 out....and ...patreon launch.....
(and his art style keep getting worse and worse....)