What's new

RPG [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life (RJ138052)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life

yeah, there's a 1.5 iirc
Oh dam, and here I was just starting 1.01!

does anyone have a link for 1.4 or 1.5?

Also came here to post my surprise: I played this a ways(2014) back without VNR and thought this was a TSF game, not my cup of tea so I left it and only came back today (started playing a lot of older RPGM games w/hooks) and find that you start a little GIRL, that later grows up, hahahah, before, I thought it was a little boy that turned into a girl xD well now things are much more my cup of tea.
Still need the updated ver. tho!

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is the game good? I dont know anything about japanese i only care about the hentai content, is easy to get or you have to work hard for the content?

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is the game good? I dont know anything about japanese i only care about the hentai content, is easy to get or you have to work hard for the content?
So far...disliking it from a "Im trying to play it with understanding whats going on" and I'm disliking it because, this doesnt feel worth the whole set up needed to hook and translate.

From what I understand so far, the main character grows up in about a month (yea, wtf) and her sister gets "sick" so you ask the village chief to help, he tells you to come back with a tanktop, and to always wear it (=_=, yea, wtf)

the MC does so (WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE) and then on with the hunt for the ingredients to make the cure....and the MC seems to flash anyone and everyone that asks to see her tits =/
so far very shitty if you want to understand things or looking for a lewd story, but if youre just in it for the images, this is pretty linear so it'll be easy, just need to figure out where to go next as thats all in dialogue.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How much would it cost to get this fully translated.?

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont see the worth in translating this, maybe a UI translation, but...translate the entire game?
This isnt a Scale Garden game.

rizo

Reputation score

I dont see the worth in translating this, maybe a UI translation, but...translate the entire game?
This isnt a Scale Garden game.
I want to play it in English though :p I played the summer vacation in English and loved it so I want to play the first one. Machine translation doesn't so it justice.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You could go to the translation section and PM the creators of some of the threads there. I always thought it was a shame that the sequel was commissioned. The first game is just so much better.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if there ever be a translation or not so requesting a walkthrough if it was ever made. If not, how hard is it to figure out the game? Is it like summer vacation where you swap characters and trigger events as you go or was something different added in comparison to the prequel?

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if there ever be a translation or not so requesting a walkthrough if it was ever made. If not, how hard is it to figure out the game? Is it like summer vacation where you swap characters and trigger events as you go or was something different added in comparison to the prequel?
It's closer to School Trip actually, where the first half of the game is entirely exhibition with a side of light groping until you get to the "end game" by gathering all of the needed items. From there, you enter the "post game" content (which cover basically just as much content as the first half to be honest) where you can get Yutaka to lose her virginity, unlocking all of the following sex scenes with the rest of the population.

Something to note, Rural Life's post game is non-canon. In fact, from what I can determine, the first episode of IF is "What would have happened at the start of School Trip if the post game content of Rural Life was canon ?".

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want to play it in English though :p I played the summer vacation in English and loved it so I want to play the first one. Machine translation doesn't so it justice.
Care to share how to machine translate the game?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but does anyone have a full save? The map is pretty big and there are a lot of costumes so = many combinations. Also does this game have a gallery of some kind? Can't seem to find it.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if there is a machine translation can someone pm me plz thx

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could any kind soul share a link to the ver. 1.502 by pms please? I cant find any on the web

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could any kind soul share a link to the ver. 1.502 by pms please? I cant find any on the web
try mikocon . com it should be there or animesharing

fuckthewhat

Reputation score

try mikocon . com it should be there or animesharing
currently all sources for latest build (DJGAME-140806-RJ138052-Ver.1.502) have 2 games in it. one has two versions for different resolutions, and the other one is a trial. i'd like to have the full version of the trial one (it's where they are on a school trip). can anyone help?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

currently all sources for latest build (DJGAME-140806-RJ138052-Ver.1.502) have 2 games in it. one has two versions for different resolutions, and the other one is a trial. i'd like to have the full version of the trial one (it's where they are on a school trip). can anyone help?
むっち無知 修学旅行 there second game witch is translated should be out just search Mutchi Ignorance school trip english and its like everywhere

Rrezz

Reputation score
Woah woah woah, hold the phone ya'll Are you telling me nobody's done a translation of this game??? Like, for realsies?
Cause you know a few years ago I actually started to translate this but for some reason I thought someone else had made a translation for this... I probably thought that cause the Sequel and all its mini games got translated. So, anyways, for version 1.300 of Mucchi Muchi Inaka I actually have a completed Partial for it. I dug around through my external harddrives and I still have it. All I'd have to do is transfer it over to Ver.1.502, which I have, and then you've got yourselves a partialized Muchhi Muchi Inaka.. If anyone wants it that is.
I might have to start a thread in the translation section for it though, probably more than likely.

Let me know, and as always, I hope you enjoy.

rizo

Reputation score
Aww I wish you could make a full translation, this is one of the good ones. :( I've played all the other ones, except one.

risetakabane

Reputation score
In case there are someone out there still playing this game.. here is the walkthrough

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, I recently redownloaded this, but the readme text is all jumbled and I can't run the game. Have my regional setting set to Japanese. Can anyone give me a refresher course on how to setup my machine? If it helps, Wolf settings for Treasure Hunter Claire also appear as all ??????, but the game itself runs fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.